rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

International Swagger in Prague, Czech Republic Datasheet

Had the chance to hit Prague this past week for a week long visit. Was originally going to stay from Friday to Sunday and head home but due too the Sandy Hurricane I had a chance to stay four more days and I'm glad I did because I was able to delve deeper into the scene in Prague and to connect deeper with the people and make more connections and get with more girls over the last few days and see how it goes down on the weekday and it certainly didn't disappoint!

I will give a overview of the clubs, lounges, game, culture on this trip and a bit of the Czech psyche from my brief stay. I mostly stayed in and worked at my hotel during the day so my time out and about was all after 4pm during my stay. Prague is a city that goes all night so many days I slept in the day and woke up for a evening run, dinner with a couch surfers or girls I met the previous nights then either a jazz club or lounge to start the night off.

Staying in contact:
Definitely buy a Vodafone SIM card at the airport or in the center. Cost about $10 usd to set up for data/phone use to stay in contact via whatsapp/text. Hope this report helps plan your future travels & keep the discussion flowing on this Central European gem.

Girls & Style of Women

The women certainly didn't disappoint in Prague. They have beautiful array of eye color, blonde, jet black to brunette hair and mostly tall and slender to more shapely with nice bodies and in shape. Stylistically they can't touch Paris but who can? Definitely have the Central /Eastern European style to them. Nothing like hearing the click-clack of high heels at night on cobblestone streets. Didn't see many fatties out except this sloppy 4 set at Bombay one night who were local and slutty. All the women at most of the clubs I went to especially the high end local joints were hot.

Smoking: You can smoke Everywhere in Prague, I don't smoke but brought my lighter and a pack of cigarette out nightly to open with chicks who did. Your clothes will be very smoky after nights out so be prepared for that. This city in Gmanifesto friendly.

Bar & Lounge Game in Prague

Alibi - Best spot talent wise pound for pound in Prague...Nothing but model quality dimes all around. Played a good mix of house, r&b/hip-hop, old school, dance music. the place is on the smaller side but makes for a intimate experience.

Coco - Upscale house spot near the square, top tier talent, dress to impress doorman in the front so if you don't look the part you won't be allowed to enter.

Tretters - Upscale bar next to James dean. Good place to start the night off or meet a chick for a drink or two. Great cocktails & bartenders who take their craft seriously and good customer service.

Boguito Del Medio - Good place for salsa and mojitos, decent crowd over 25 mostly. If you are into salsa and can dance perfect spot to pull chicks interested in the Latin angle.

Uschell - Best local restaurant I went to. A lot of tourist traps in the center this place isn't one of them. Extensive czech food menu and great beer like all Czech places.

Cafe Louvre - extremely fly cafe, great for a date or to chill to get work done and they have a Billiards room upstairs and art gallery.

Bombay
M1 - Hip/Hop & R&B on Wednesday, Friday & Saturday. but open daily with house music on Mondays they have a erasmus british night. Good talent from all over Central Europe and chicks are definitely nice and down to meet foreigners.

Radost FX - Legendary Hip-Hop Night on Thursday nights nice crowd, nice chicks that are choosing up has lost some of its luster over the years but still attracts young czech chicks into hip-hop and r&b. mostly girls under 23 so if you want to feel somewhat at home hit this spot up. Doesn't get rolling until after 1am or 2am. Cost 100 cz for entrance but the door girl let me slide in free with a VIP card for the night.

James Dean - Probably the top club in Prague right now, can be a bit of a sausage fest but if you can dance you will set yourself apart with chicks and close. Good American Dance music based on the whole "James Dean" American diner vibe the decor. Upstairs is a restaurant and bar with the American diner vibe and the club is downstairs. Many stunners here mostly czech girls who are more open and speak english. Took one czech chick with jet black hair and crystal eyes hottie home my final night there...Epic pull...She told me straight up she wanted to be with me tonight and ditched her crew and slid back to my room for sex all night mad head in the morning...Pulled a fine Indonesian - Czech girl from here too...Damn good spot. Doormen can be an ass hole if you don't dress the part. Saw a few people denied entrance.

Harley's - A rocker/alternative type bar so if you have that look going for you and like those type of women check this spot out. I went in one night and left out. Granted it was slow but wasn't feeling the vibe. My style was semi out of place there to pull the few chicks that were in there.

Sasazu - Big meat market club, lots of Russians and tourists, so plenty of targets, most local Czechs from Prague wont be caught here but that doesn't mean you can't find top level talent there. Didn't hit it up because I wanted to avoid the huge Halloween party there over the weekend but its on the docket for my next visit.

Bombay Cafe - Decent spot to find a dtf tourist girls and girls living, working and studying in prague. I heard the hotter local chicks avoid this place because its too "too many Arabs" that's what a girl at James dean told me I guess since its on the list for many prague nightlife spots. Met a prague slut who was feening for some cocaine. I was very tempted to get some for her lol. Could've easily went down back to my hotel room but ended up with something else so the night was successful. But i met some fine tail from Montreal, Ukraine and Czech Republic to stay in contact with. It was rocking on Saturday night but it's open daily.

Misch Masch - Tuesday Nations to Nations Party, club full of young horny Erasmus chicks. GO lol. I had a good time scored a girl from Kazakhstan and Australia from this place.

Cross Club- dub step, edm, more alternative scene. Heard it was cool but I didn't go. I know a good local DJ I met through CS that spins there often and told me its a good spot and very popular.

Pub Bar Crawl - A good way your start off your trip and meet other travelers if you are solo. Free drinks for one hour at the pub crawl headquarters bar then you head out to 2 more bars then end up at karlovy lazne the big tourist club here in prague. I went to the 8pm crawl and it was a pure sausage fest, filled with British losers singing songs in costumes. So I asked the crawl leader if i could wait for the next group as soon as i peeped a fly 3 set waiting for the 9pm...the girls were all cute studying and from California at University of California San Diego but living in Florence, Italy studying for a semester. I was able to gather some valuable intel on that spot, seems like a golden spot to tap hot American girls because they told me the ratio is all in men's favor and the local Italian dudes aren't hollering at them like that. So I did that hit up a few bars only cost $25 and I was able to get extremely full off unlimited absinthe, beer and cranberry vodka. I did a miss on the karlovy lazne spot because I was meeting another chick at midnight that i already arranged. But this is a cool way to start off your prague trip on a short term visit.

Jazz Clubs: Most aren't aware that Prague has a hot jazz scene with several cool clubs. my two favorites were Jazz Dock & Jazz Republic with nightly shows. The great thing about the jazz clubs is that you can roll there at 8:30pm or 9pm catch a great show, eat drink do a little socializing then roll to the bars and clubs after which don't get rolling till after midnight anyway on the weekdays especially so if you are into the jazz genre definitely check out the multitude of jazz clubs on deck. Met some nice girls there who were definitely more worldly, articulate and wondering why i was there and I do quite well with those types.

Tram / Metro / Street Game:
Excellent way to meet chicks in prague, got many numbers and conversation just by having map out and girls looking at me wanting to help me out. Tried a insta-date move with one chick but it was already midnight on a Wednesday she was just getting off her job as a stock broker...Dressed to the nines girl from Slovakia so I will set that ups for a return visit. Trains run from 5am to 12am and the trams all night so most people stay out until 5am or 6am and go out around 11pm-midnight. Ample opportunity to meet fly girls via public transport so take full advantage.

CS Game: Definitely a good way to pipeline before you arrive to have a good social circle and a stable upon arrival. Met some cool girls and dudes from that site in short notice of me writing them. Met with three different CS girls and had a ball with them all having unique experiences with them all that exposed me even more to the nuances of Prague culture.

Overview
Women from all over, the Stan's and Slovak chicks were choosing up heavily as far as girls living there and chicks from outside or Prague from Moravia and Ostrava. Many girls from the more remote areas of Czech Republic and not from prague I noticed were a bit more receptive and staring and giving me indications to approach more. The way I dress definitely stands out from the majority of men of color who live in prague. It's a lot of Nigerians hustlers there in the center selling various things and working for strip clubs in the center soliciting customers to enter strip clubs. Definitely dress smart & cool to attract the higher quality joints. A lot of tourists/travelers dress like bums in Prague so set yourself apart.

Czech Republic the culture isn't as outwardly friendly initially like places I've visited before but I noticed if they dig you just approach and make it happen. Even though they are exposed to many tourists they aren't used to the cooler, gentlemen with swagger coming through at the upscale spots as a tourist/traveler so play up that angle if it works for you. The smaller upscale dance spots where it's mostly Czech women I just used dance floor game to get at them then whispered a little something in the ear to start the conversation. At these places where it's all Czech I was the only brother in the spot and getting my groove on so chicks were open off that novelty already because most tourists and especially brothas don't hit these spots as much sticking with the known hip-hop spots and touristy spots.

The Czech chicks at these spots are a little harder to crack for one night stands in my observation, was able to get contact info and a little touchy but couldn't fully escalate like i could at the larger bars that attract more tourists. But I made some good contacts that I will keep in contact via Facebook so they can see how I'm living and keep the interested in the lifestyle I'm living.

Just from club game/ons/follow-ups I was able to lay 4 chicks and get head from an Aussie at the end of the night in her apartment basement(clock blocking American roommate wouldn't let me in), one from Kazakhstan and 3 Czech girls in one week. Not bad as I was able to get into a groove with staying a full week.

When to visit:
Fall or Spring is the best time to visit IMO This was my 4th visit and I came once in the summer in early July which is hotter and not as pleasant. Like many Euro Capitals avoid it from July to the end of August. So stick with September to November and March to June. I've heard the winter can be plentiful, girls stay in all day working and dress to the nines at night so club game is big in the winter and the girls want to stay warm just like the fellas in the bed. Not as much competition and tourists this time of year so think about visiting around that time. I'm definitely going to hit Europe in the dead of winter over the next few months for long weekends and go hard.

Any questions or follow ups just holla at me!

4 chicks in one week in prague?Thats real numbers (for Czech Republic)

Do you think the women in Prague are easy or you were just lucky? Or you usually do those numbers everywhere you go?

Thanks for the detailed info about nightspots. Will be there at the end of the month.

InternationalSwagger

Haven't heard anything from you for a minute. Pls. message me some data on any new brotha-friendly countries you've rolled thru.

Good to hear from you again.

It's funny but it always seemed to me that people were down on Prague because it's already well discovered and there are tons of sex tourists, etc. Maybe this well known destination is worth a second look.

Quote: (11-04-2012 10:45 AM)Menace Wrote:  

It's funny but it always seemed to me that people were down on Prague because it's already well discovered and there are tons of sex tourists, etc. Maybe this well known destination is worth a second look.

It's funny how the forum believes that people who live in first tier cities and popular tourist destinations don't want to hook up. From my experience it's completely the opposite.

Quote: (11-04-2012 09:08 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Do you think the women in Prague are easy or you were just lucky? Or you usually do those numbers everywhere you go?

Intlswagger just has mad Game.

He is a top of the food chain, apex predator.

I mean check this out:

Quote:Quote:

Smoking: You can smoke Everywhere in Prague, I don't smoke but brought my lighter and a pack of cigarette out nightly to open with chicks who did. Your clothes will be very smoky after nights out so be prepared for that. This city in Gmanifesto friendly.

That is the kind of strong sh*t that maybe 1 out of a million guys with Game bust.

I don't think chicks were easy but I think a combination of good game, looks and novelty always works regardless of which country you visit. I have to believe that many women I met were genuinly intrigued by mebeing there for a week, staying at a nice hotel versus a hostel, dressing clean and stepping into the spots solo, dancing the night away, approaching like I was a local. You have to remember most guys that go to Prague roll in large groups, stag parties and stay in pitiful hostels and go to the most overly tourist places so already I set myself apart by how I roll.

I would have to say lately since I've been hitting the gym a bit more in the last year I have been putting up numbers. I was in Playa Del Carmen in October for a weekend and had a similiar run.

Quote: (11-04-2012 11:39 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I would have to say lately since I've been hitting the gym a bit more in the last year I have been putting up numbers. I was in Playa Del Carmen in October for a weekend and had a similiar run.

Great report. Could you bust out a sheet on there too?

Old school playa returns and drops a sweet data sheet.

Welcome back Swagger, you have been missed.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Awesome datasheet! I was there on NYE four years ago and had a blast

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (11-04-2012 11:39 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

I don't think chicks were easy but I think a combination of good game, looks and novelty always works regardless of which country you visit. I have to believe that many women I met were genuinly intrigued by mebeing there for a week, staying at a nice hotel versus a hostel, dressing clean and stepping into the spots solo, dancing the night away, approaching like I was a local. You have to remember most guys that go to Prague roll in large groups, stag parties and stay in pitiful hostels and go to the most overly tourist places so already I set myself apart by how I roll.

Great post Swagger. You have probably mentioned it before but how old are you? Just as a point of reference.

Damn, IntlSwagger do you ever strike out? It seems like every trip report I read from you, involves laying multiple women in a short period of time. [Image: icon_worship.gif]

Quote: (11-04-2012 01:42 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Damn, IntlSwagger do you ever strike out? It seems like every trip report I read from you, involves laying multiple women in a short period of time. [Image: icon_worship.gif]

Great report! I'm in the trenches often with IntlSwagger and he does his thing time in and time out from the beaches of South America to smaller 2nd tier Eastern European cities.

Awesome sheet. Makes me want to travel outside the US!

Great data.

I think it's possible that some cities can bounce back from hitting a bottom, when even casual tourists move on to something else.

I got to see the man work in Croatia and he doesn't hesitate. He works.

Swagger and Hencredible need to meet. They're different but game on a similar wavelength.

Quote: (11-04-2012 08:38 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Great data.

I think it's possible that some cities can bounce back from hitting a bottom, when even casual tourists move on to something else.

Swagger and Hencredible need to meet. They're different but game on a similar wavelength.

That is the key: you have to keep trying and put in the work.

If you can swoop one girl, you can swoop two. If you can swoop two, you can swoop four, and so on.

On Friday night I must have hit 8 different venues. Maybe more (if you count each venue in a hotel, I might have hit 15 venues).

Probably talked to 30 girls.

Got 5 numbers but wasn't close to swooping.

Ended up finally swooping a fly girl back to my crib from a club at 4am.

Sh*t ain't hard. Just keep rolling and it happens.

Good to see you back, Swag. I always assumed CR was spent from everything I hear about the throngs of stag tourists. Good to see that a niche can still be carved out even in the most touristy places.

Dude, when are YOU going to drop some game books?

Quote: (11-04-2012 09:05 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Great data.

If you can swoop one girl, you can swoop two. If you can swoop two, you can swoop four, and so on.

On Friday night I must have hit 8 different venues. Maybe more (if you count each venue in a hotel, I might have hit 15 venues).

Spot on G...On average for the trip I probably averaged 3-4 venues per night, If one venue didn't work it's on to the next one and at the same time I'm talking and approaching, dancing and doing my thing. The good thing about most Prague clubs/bars/lounges is that they don't charge a door fee and If they do it's minimal under $5 about 100 Czech Crowns (The charge at M1 and the girl I was with paid my entrance) so it makes it easy to hop around for a night without the $20 door charge. Prices for alcohol are decent there too but I don't like how the bartenders pour liquor. They measure with jiggers versus the free pour I'm used too. Beer in clubs costs no more than $3 an cocktails range from $6-$9, didn't get bottle service on this trip (I was solo) but I can imagine it's not expensive. I talked to several people and they told me with the world economy down tourism has dropped since 2008/2009 when Prague was RED HOT, so I would take advantage now and especially during the Fall/Winter/Spring months before the hordes of tourists invade during the summer the good clubs close down for the summer. I'm 32 y/o, 6'0 athletic build but can pass easily for 28 based on my looks and life experience. And trust me I strike out from time to time but it's mostly when I'm in a American City for 2 days or less. Me and Hencredible already got some things in the works!

It sounds like Prague could be an ideal location to settle down during the winter months. Also I heard it's a popular place for Russians to study. Win.

Swag,
are weekdays good enough that a monday - thursday trip would be worth it?

Quote: (11-05-2012 10:26 AM)gadabout Wrote:  

It sounds like Prague could be an ideal location to settle down during the winter months. Also I heard it's a popular place for Russians to study. Win.

Definitely a lot of Russians there. The Czech people aren't too fond of them though but that's another story.

Quote: (11-05-2012 10:35 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2012 10:26 AM)gadabout Wrote:  

Definitely a lot of Russians there. The Czech people aren't too fond of them though but that's another story.

Nobody in EE likes Russians. They have strong settlements all over Europe and it actually get's boring listening to the locals slag them off all the time. It is no wonder they get so cagey sometimes.

Quote: (11-05-2012 10:32 AM)bigxxx Wrote:  

Swag,
are weekdays good enough that a monday - thursday trip would be worth it?

Any time you can get is worth it but I think a 10 day Friday to Sunday trip would really pay off because it gives you a decent enough time to follow up with women you met on the FIRST weekend to set up during the week and into the next weekend. But work with the time you have.

Quote: (11-05-2012 10:06 AM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2012 09:05 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Great data.

Spot on G...On average for the trip I probably averaged 3-4 venues per night, If one venue didn't work it's on to the next one and at the same time I'm talking and approaching, dancing and doing my thing. The good thing about most Prague clubs/bars/lounges is that they don't charge a door fee and If they do it's minimal under $5 about 100 Czech Crowns (The charge at M1 and the girl I was with paid my entrance) so it makes it easy to hop around for a night without the $20 door charge. Prices for alcohol are decent there too but I don't like how the bartenders pour liquor. They measure with jiggers versus the free pour I'm used too. Beer in clubs costs no more than $3 an cocktails range from $6-$9, didn't get bottle service on this trip (I was solo) but I can imagine it's not expensive. I talked to several people and they told me with the world economy down tourism has dropped since 2008/2009 when Prague was RED HOT, so I would take advantage now and especially during the Fall/Winter/Spring months before the hordes of tourists invade during the summer the good clubs close down for the summer. I'm 32 y/o, 6'0 athletic build but can pass easily for 28 based on my looks and life experience. And trust me I strike out from time to time but it's mostly when I'm in a American City for 2 days or less. Me and Hencredible already got some things in the works!

What time do bars close?