rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real estate forums

Real estate forums

I was reading some linkedin news, about a program called IPARD and EU grants for Istria region and wanted to ask you guys, as I'm specializing more and more in real estate is there any internet forums you can advise preferably europeans, us and asians.
Thks

Real estate forums

Quote: (11-03-2012 07:02 AM)Pepini Wrote:  

I was reading some linkedin news, about a program called IPARD and EU grants for Istria region and wanted to ask you guys, as I'm specializing more and more in real estate is there any internet forums you can advise preferably europeans, us and asians.
Thks

What do you need a forrum fore? Find People that do it and learn how to do it you'reself.I don't realy think a forrum might help you be succesful in Real Estate. The People that I know who are succesful don't post on Forrums. Maybe you could search fore a Seminar in you're place to network and connect with people who know what they are doing.

I don't to real estate yet myself but I am working on getting into it 2013 I am educating myself alot about it and I speak with family member's ore contact's I trust and actualy do it it's not ase simple ase it's sounds except you do it in Nigeria but you still need contact's ore better friends you can trust there plus a Minimum of 75.000 Euro's to Invest I prefer America where the prices I have seen where arround 50.000 Dollars Per house since I choose not to Finance.

I personaly need a Team of Proffesionals helping me implement everything otherwise I actualy wouldn't be able to pull it of especially since I am from Europe not the US. So if you want to get into Real Estate and be Succesful with it You need deep Pocket's and know what you're doing, plus have the right people arround you so you cane set you'reself up with you're Asset's Protected.

Hope That help's what I am trying to say is that Real Estate is Great but just if you know what you're doing so go out there and might peole who know what they are doing.

Take Care
Eric