rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thongs v boyshorts

Thongs v boyshorts

I really dislike thongs. I'm probably going to be alone here but I find a girl wearing a thong a real turn off - unless, that is, she is aged between 17 and 22. Thongs are only best seen when complimenting firm ass cheeks and how many women over 22 have them? Very few. If you agree, please pass the message on....

[Image: attachment.jpg147]   [Image: attachment.jpg148]   

Thongs v boyshorts

please post a warning next time
didnt need to see this

Thongs v boyshorts

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

recovery: http://www.supertangas.com.

Thongs v boyshorts

Quote: (03-08-2010 11:59 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

recovery: http://www.supertangas.com.

Hey, listen...I'm with you all the way on those pics, Ugslayer! but they are pretty much at the young age cut off point. You show me a website showing average everyday women aged btween 23 and 30 and i bet the sight of a thong on their arses won't look nearly as good as one that is packed into a pair of women's boyshorts...

Thongs v boyshorts

The chunky girl has a hip to waist ratio of like .1 or something, lol.

Thongs v boyshorts

You better never go to Brazil then, there are beautiful girls all over the place with thongs on. It's horrible....

Thongs v boyshorts

Hey, I'm 23, ot a model but I can fit in one of those!
You are underestimating women!

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Thongs v boyshorts

Quote: (03-09-2010 05:33 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Hi Mrs. Chocolate, i'm sure you look great in a thong and there are always exceptions but no one's yet produced any real evidence to counter my argument that most women, post 23, don't look great (rear view) in a thong. They are simply - in my humble opinion - not sexy on an unfirm ass!

Thongs v boyshorts

Quote: (03-09-2010 05:46 PM)adrian_D Wrote:  

Hi Mrs. Chocolate, i'm sure you look great in a thong and there are always exceptions but no one's yet produced any real evidence to counter my argument that most women, post 23, don't look great (rear view) in a thong. They are simply - in my humble opinion - not sexy on an unfirm ass!

That's because MOST women aren't hot. Even most girls 18-22 aren't going to look GREAT in thongs. But I like looking that the ones who do. I can deal with seeing the 6 girls that don't look great in thongs as long as I get to see the 2 that do.

Thongs v boyshorts

You'll have to send me a pic of that. Don't worry, I won't share. [Image: wink.gif]

Thongs v boyshorts

Btw, that girl on the left with the boyshorts, her ass is so flat you could use it for a table. What's up with that?? That's the main problem with E. European women. Nice faces, no asses.

Now here's the type of ass a thong was made for. The curved triangle shape of the fabric just perfectly accentuates her double bubble.
[Image: keyra_agustina_05_008.jpg][Image: Riverbuns.jpg]

That's Keyra Augustina in case you didn't know. She's single-handedly done more to bring guys to Argentina than tango and cheap steak.

Thongs v boyshorts

Quote: (03-09-2010 10:15 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

You'll have to send me a pic of that. Don't worry, I won't share. [Image: wink.gif]

I not into tongs, but I don't wear boyshorts either, just the Brazilian bikini cut.
I won't sent any of my bikini pics!!!

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!