rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alcohol and Drug Meetings (Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous)

Quote: (10-31-2012 07:27 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2012 07:03 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2012 08:37 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

For guys that want to meet these girls start trolling NA meetings.

More hotboxes than you would expect and it's like a big social circle.

And, just because they go to NA doesn't mean they are not doing drugs. I've seen them shooting up in the parking lot before. Many/most go because of court orders. Or, they are pharmacists trying to get their license back. heh
I watched Fight Club and thought this would be a good idea. I think mechanico has talked about going to AA meetings. Are they free and can you just show up? Someone might need to make a thread on this....

Yes, they are free and you don't sign up or anything. Just show up and mingle. You never use your full name, just your first.

Example; you="Hi. I'm Houston and I'm an addict!"
Everyone else="Hi Houston!"

That's for NA. For AA you are an alcoholic. The two groups don't seem to like to mix for the most part but it may be different depending on where you are.

You should have some knowledge about drug culture or use, but you are not required to talk at meetings. If the broad you are sniffing asks what you are there for you have to sound believable though.

edit-Sex Anon meetings are generally full of gays and freaks that like shitting on one another from my experience. Your area may be different.

I just wanted to start up a thread for this. Does anyone have any experience with these? This is my local NA group that I'm gonna try to creep in.
http://www.hascona.com/

Here's my local AA.
http://www.aahouston.org/

I know a couple of dudes, who are now burnt out, who swear by this. They've said there are a lot of hot crazy girls that are required to be there and they ran through more than a few girl in the same class.

One will only know what the ratios for various meetings are by checking them out. In my area and experience AA is almost always a load of older guys. Your area may be different though. Oftentimes judges mandate AA meetings for people picked up for DUI for example. If it's like this in your area you will see some broads roll through.

NA on the other hand has had a 1:1 or better ratio much of the time. No, not all the broads are going to be hot but you may be surprised at the talent that shows up. I've met a fair number of nurses and female pharmacists that got popped for stealing pills at NA meetings.

Most larger cities, like Houston, will have multiple groups spread throughout the city, so check what areas they are in before going. In other words, if you don't like hoodrats don't go to the NA meeting in the middle of Hoodrattown.

Larger cities will generally have meetings somewhere every night of the week, so you have plenty of opportunity to move around and check out the talent.

At the end of the meeting they pass a plate. You are not required to put anything in but it is a nice gesture to toss in a couple/few bucks to keep the lights on.

I tried this once. Figured it'd be a layup since I'm straight edge.

There was very little male competition since "bad boys" don't typically get help. The chicks were surprisingly hot, but way too fucked up, and I have a pretty high threshold for fucked up girls. I got the idea that 85% of them would rob me in the middle of the night while I slept. Guaranteed that I would've gotten a notch by the third meeting had I kept going with it. Wasn't worth the potential trouble in my opinion.

What drug should I say I was hooked on? Would heroin be to raw if it's a bunch of pill poppers? Is it like the movies where they go in a circle and make you say your name and story?

Heroin implies you could have aids/hep. Go for something generic, like coke.

What's big in your area? Xanax? Adderall? Cola?

I'd stay away from stuff associated with syringes due to not only the STD angle but also the fact you likely don't have any tracks. A user will notice.

Since you don't have to speak at the meetings, you don't need to have a great backstory. However, you should have something somewhat believable lined up for when the broad asks. It doesn't need to be 100% copacetic as they all lie.

btw-I mentioned earlier that AA and NA groups don't generally mix. In my experience alky's don't like addicts at their meetings. However, addicts consider alky's addicts also so they are more open to AA types at their meetings. This may vary by area as well.

Quote: (10-31-2012 07:58 PM)Frank Valentine Wrote:  

I know a couple of dudes, who are now burnt out, who swear by this. They've said there are a lot of hot crazy girls that are required to be there and they ran through more than a few girl in the same class.

sounds risky since its an NA meeting.. and most ppl there shoot up god knows what in their veins. so be careful fellas..

I have a client who I represented a few years back in an alcohol-related offense. This guy was ordered by the court to attend AA meetings. Apparently, he kept going to the meetings daily, years after the court order expired. I say this because he knew by heart the location and dates of every place within fifty miles where AA meetings were held and also knew which meetings were conducted in Spanish and which were conducted in English. He got back in touch me a long time after I represented him and said that his wife threatened to leave him if he continued attending AA meetings. It was quite obvious what he was doing at the meetings and quite obvious that he was successful at it because he kept going to the meetings.

Crackhead Bob (from the Howard Stern show) pulled from AA meetings and he couldn't even pronounce the letters "AA." He said "bay bay." That makes me think AA meetings are very easy and it may be worthwhile to try at least once or twice.

Quote: (10-31-2012 08:46 PM)houston Wrote:  

What drug should I say I was hooked on? Would heroin be to raw if it's a bunch of pill poppers? Is it like the movies where they go in a circle and make you say your name and story?

something u have experience with.

booze, adderall, mdma, who cares. who cares? its NOT your DOC, it's the shit that your DOC got you in that 'made ur life unmanageable'

I dunno man, I think gaming in these places on a pretext if you actually have no desire to help/support is kinda sleazy. I mean, unless its court ordered, a lot of these girls just so fucking lost. Personally, seeing them like that is a turnoff for me, and I don't have many morals about taking advantage of strangers, but taking a girl who's lost as hell but actively looking for direction at these meetings, and then purposefully fucking her up even more isn't something I would even dip into.

I'd say to go with Cocaine as your drug of choice. Seems like a safe pick. That way you don't need to always have long sleeves on to cover up the track marks you don't have.

I was hooked on coke and xanax. Im gonna try to make it to one tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEberTUvrsE

It's not the face you fuck. It's the fuck you are facing.

Quote: (11-02-2012 05:47 AM)houston Wrote:  

I was hooked on coke and xanax. Im gonna try to make it to one tonight.

I remembered this last night. In the meetings you don't talk about the drugs you "may" have done. That's taboo as I recall. Just sit and listen to get an idea how the meetings go.

Of course any broads you pull will likely ask outside of the meeting.

Been a while since I hit one but may have to give it a roll again here in the shithole that is Rockford. Gotta be a lot of pill poppers around here.

This thread is proof of just how fucked up we are.

I like it.

I'm curious to see how this goes for you Houston. I'd try it out if your experience is positive.

Though I would most likely go as a 'I'm just here to see what these things are like for my buddy, he/she is a bit nervous, so I'm scoping it out for him'. It's less of a lie, and lizards who are trying to 'be good' would fall flat for someone like that.

Say nothing and they'll assume you're the worst off, and deserving of sympathy. Like Fight Club.
Otherwise I think that cocaine is a standard, non STD addiction.
Or morphine pills or shit like that.

Quote: (11-02-2012 08:32 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Say nothing and they'll assume you're the worst off, and deserving of sympathy. Like Fight Club.
Otherwise I think that cocaine is a standard, non STD addiction.
Or morphine pills or shit like that.

Right on. Percocet, Morphine, Oxycodone, Ritalin/Adderall/Vyvanse, or any Benzodiazepine really. Maybe Hades is right, just keep quiet and appear withdrawn and distant. Hopefully you smoke, because I would imagine that most of those addicts will be going out for a cigarette fairly often. You should take advantage of the down time in between and join them, or at least go get some fresh air.

Anyone tried it? I've been busy in the evenings but will try to make it to one this week.

What about a sex addiction group?

Quote: (10-31-2012 07:37 PM)houston Wrote:  

I just wanted to start up a thread for this. Does anyone have any experience with these? This is my local NA group that I'm gonna try to creep in.

Read the thread about drug addicts, you'd be dealing with the same population. In short, make sure you can resist doing the drugs with the several hot chicks, and don't bring them home, they'll steal your shit.

Im going to the big NA meeting in a little [Image: popcorn3.gif]

Tonight wasnt good and was mainly old people. Ill try a new spot this week.

This is great, I was thinking of starting a thread about this. I'm a step removed from alcoholism anyway, so it should be fine.

From everyone I've known who's gone to AA and especially NA, it's definitely fertile territory. What's interesting is that you won't be able to plough these women with alcohol, but at the same time since they're no longer using their sexual inhibitions may be less because its their remaining outlet for vice along with tobacco.

gay men troll AA Meetings looking for their prey also.

if you attend enough eventually someone will come up to you afterwards wanting to give you their phone number. But it ain't because they want to help another alcoholic, believe me.

gonna have to go with Bronan here, it's interesting though, preying on the weak [Image: biggrin.gif]

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos