rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brainteaser

Brainteaser

Say you meet a girl that wants to potentially date you. She says she has a secret but can only tell you when you are very drunk. Here are the clues:

1. Not sexually related.
2. Not a third nipple, webbed feet or a tail.
3. Not a gangbang or murder committed.
4. Some people find this "hot."
5. She finds those people that find it "hot" to be creepy.
6. She was not previously a man.
7. Upon finding out this secret, it will not cause the guy to vomit.
8. Upon finding out this secret, they guy will not be happy and may be either indifferent or slightly upset.

Guesses?

I told her if it's not sexually related then who cares. I plan to get drunk with said girl this weekend, so you have 1-3 days to place your bets and see what happens. I personally can't figure it out. Given it's a girl it may be something stupid like I killed my pet hamster accidentally when I was 4. As a logical mind the inability to figure it out has me more intrigued than what the actual secret itself is.

Brainteaser

Underage?

delicioustacos.com

Brainteaser

The answer's not going to be logical, so there's no use racking your brain to figure it out. You're dealing with a woman, remember?

Brainteaser

Quote: (10-31-2012 05:29 PM)slubu Wrote:  

6. She was not previously a man.

So, she could currently be a man?

Look, I'm not saying that's necessarily it, but:

[Image: austin-powers-man-baby.jpg]

Brainteaser

Quote: (10-31-2012 05:33 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  

Underage?

Hmm... Claims she is 23 yet I haven't seen any IDs yet. But she says she goes to bars. Also said she's had a fake since she was 16 and got her bellybutton pierced at 14. I know she's in college at least so legally I'm ok...I think.

Quote: (10-31-2012 05:38 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

The answer's not going to be logical, so there's no use racking your brain to figure it out. You're dealing with a woman, remember?

I know. Just having fun trying to guess. Likely odds are it will be something stupid or even sexual, with her hamster finding it somehow to be nonsexual.

Brainteaser

She has 11 toes.

Brainteaser

Quote: (10-31-2012 05:55 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

She has 11 toes.

He said "2. Not a third nipple, webbed feet or a tail". I guess that means no weird mutations in general.

Maybe she used to be a fatty, and still has some leftover skin hanging around.

[Image: fattitude.gif]

Brainteaser

I've already banged her and seen her naked - nothing weird going on. @Wolf, if she was currently a man it would be violative of #7.

Brainteaser

maybe she's banged an animal

Brainteaser

She has a twin

Brainteaser

Quote: (10-31-2012 06:15 PM)lurker123123 Wrote:  

oops, that doesn't fit with number 7

Brainteaser

Quote: (10-31-2012 07:32 PM)lurker123123 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2012 06:15 PM)lurker123123 Wrote:  

oops, that doesn't fit with number 7

Or #1. The fact that it's not sexually related really makes it so uninteresting to me. She's stolen goods? Who cares? She never graduate college? Who cares?

I'm preparing myself for something stupid. But if some guys find it hot...what is a nonsexual thing some guys find hot?

Maybe she was a mute back in the day? Some weird dudes may find that hot, miming action and all, and she gets creeped out by it...

Brainteaser

Shes a feminist.

Brainteaser

She's been to jail.

delicioustacos.com

Brainteaser

She was in prision, or in a mental facility.

Brainteaser

She's a man in a woman's body?

Brainteaser

She either has a kid, or is married. I'm going with married because I don't know what kind of guy would find the kid thing hot.

Brainteaser

Preggers/has a kid

Brainteaser

She's a ventriloquist or mime.

Brainteaser

Has had plastic surgery.

Brainteaser

She wears diapers

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Brainteaser

She wets her bed!

Brainteaser

A lot of my friends think kid too. Some guys like MILFs? Hopefully it was an abortion, otherwise she will have had a history of not aborting which is bad news if anything should ever happen.

Brainteaser

Quote: (10-31-2012 06:10 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I've already banged her

I read all the list points.

I'm sorry to break this to you, but you knocked her up and she most likely had the abortion already, or is waiting for her medicaid to clear before she has it done.

Aloha!

Brainteaser

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:16 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2012 06:10 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I've already banged her

I read all the list points.

I'm sorry to break this to you, but you knocked her up and she most likely had the abortion already, or is waiting for her medicaid to clear before she has it done.

Aloha!

Can't be. She told me about this secret about 3 days after I first banged her.