rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On BEING a Gold-digger

On BEING a Gold-digger

Don't act like the thought of using game to keep yourself suited up has never crossed your mind, even if it meant settling for a mediocre chick or a cougar. I personally don't think I could ever go there but I was reading about some old-school playboys who worked their way into millionaire or billionaire status this way and don't think I didn't roll the idea around.

I once had a rich Thai girl try to wine me and dine me. I turned her down and stayed friends because she was too heavy. Her next old man had her buy him a club, a bar, and a restaurant. Then he got her prego and fled the country.

You get it with some of these cash-rich Humboldt County girls too. They've already sucked all their rich boyfriends dry and then you start shagging them and they're always trying to treat you to shit or offer "loans," etc.

With the right game, the rich broad wouldn't even have to be ugly. Shit, hanging with a rich cougar even for a short time could be a blast.

Any of you man-sluts doing this? Thought about it? Is there a thread already?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

On BEING a Gold-digger

Hell, I'd love to read a data sheet about how to get in on this action.

As far as I'm concerned, the only thing better than a steady flow of pussy is a steady flow of pussy with a side of cash.

But that kind of game has proven elusive for me.

Maybe I'm just not rolling in rich enough circles.

I've got enough problems these days trying to finagle a bitch in to buying me a hamburger.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

On BEING a Gold-digger

I know this genius arab guy. He came to the states by talking to some milf on online poker.
he was banging her regularly and was getting some money. I remember he told me at the club 'I am going to find a wife here' and I told him it wouldn't work like that.
When I met him few weeks ago, he was with a new wife. yeah fat white girl. But he is getting a green card (he told me about this in front of her), not currently working, living in her house. so great deal for him

On BEING a Gold-digger

Best countries/cities to find sugar mamas?

Japan maybe?

In America - Napa Valley, California?

I almost pulled a saber-toothed tiger with a porsche down in Monterey Bay earlier this year. She used to be a model and was carrying some serious sex appeal. She opened me and then my buddy was trying to game her and she came to a new venue with us. I was pimping a cigar in my fedora, as usual, and she pulled me aside and asked me to go smoke with her.

Conversation was heating up and she told me she lived down the street. My buddy came outside and cockblocked so hard that she got mad and simply turned around and walked off.

There's a reason I don't hang out with that dude anymore...Could be living it up in Monterey right now.

To be honest, I get opened by cougars so often I ought to just post up in a town full of rich people and hang out in wine bars. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

On BEING a Gold-digger

Quote: (10-29-2012 06:25 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Japan maybe?

I almost pulled a saber-toothed tiger with a porsche down in Monterey Bay earlier this year. She used to be a model and was carrying some serious sex appeal. She opened me and then my buddy was trying to game her and she came to a new venue with us. I was pimping a cigar in my fedora, as usual, and she pulled me aside and asked me to go smoke with her.

Conversation was heating up and she told me she lived down the street. My buddy came outside and cockblocked so hard that she got mad and simply turned around and walked off.

There's a reason I don't hang out with that dude anymore...Could be living it up in Monterey right now.

To be honest, I get opened by cougars so often I ought to just post up in a town full of rich people and hang out in wine bars. [Image: biggrin.gif]
Where did that happen? I used to live there.

On BEING a Gold-digger

I seriously thought about this when I was living in one of the nicer areas of Sacramento. It is a smaller suburb known for cougars and has quite a bit of money in the town. I never worked at it, but I saw a couple cougars out at night that I would have had no problem banging their brains out and living in their ex-husbands 4000 sqft house.

One was at a bar me and my buddies went to and she was there with 2 guys. The one she appeared to be with was a chump, and probably one of the middle managers at the Intel factory. Khaki Dockers and the whole nine. Think Andy Bernard from The Office.

She was in a tight white dress with big ole fake tits, and a bit of her nipple hanging out after she got drunk. I should have just plowed into the conversation because the dude had no game, no style and he was shitty drunk.

On BEING a Gold-digger

Quote: (10-29-2012 06:29 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Japan maybe?

One of the regular bars downtown - Mucky Duck maybe - don't remember. I think the only reason there was a cougar in there was because we showed up early evening before the college crowds. She was standing at the bar getting hit on by the bartender and a couple older guys.

I think she opened me with a comment about my style - rocking the fedora and peacoat - and then told me I had nice eyes. We were originally talking to her about hooking her up with homeboy's dad but after a couple beers second guessed that decision. lol Then we moved across the street to that Irish bar later on. This is where cockblocking commenced later on.

Beyond All Seas

On BEING a Gold-digger

Quote: (10-29-2012 07:02 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2012 06:29 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Japan maybe?

One of the regular bars downtown - Mucky Duck maybe - don't remember. I think the only reason there was a cougar in there was because we showed up early evening before the college crowds. She was standing at the bar getting hit on by the bartender and a couple older guys.

I think she opened me with a comment about my style - rocking the fedora and peacoat - and then told me I had nice eyes. We were originally talking to her about hooking her up with homeboy's dad but after a couple beers second guessed that decision. lol Then we moved across the street to that Irish bar later on. This is where cockblocking commenced later on.
If anything like that happens again isolate and get her off alvarado st asap. Ride to Carmel for the insta date.
I could write 1000 pages on crazy Monterey cougars.

On BEING a Gold-digger

Quote: (10-29-2012 07:23 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

If anything like that happens again isolate and get her off alvarado st asap. Ride to Carmel for the insta date.
I could write 1000 pages on crazy Monterey cougars.

This would be a perfect thread to do that in, El. I'm sure a lot of that applies to wealthy cougars in general....

Beyond All Seas

On BEING a Gold-digger

It's called gigolo game, I know a couple guys who claim to have pulled it off, but usually "game" in the classic sense won't get you there completely on it's own, typically it's guys who have the right combination or looks, height, style, and game who achieve that status.

One guy I believe, he's not one to lie, although I do think he might exaggerate, he's 6 ft 2 in., has "male model looks", and is absolutely ripped to shreds (one of the buffest guys I know, not on steroids). So he more or less embodies the physical ideal of what the typical American chick is attracted to, and on top of that I'd say he dresses well and has decent game (extremely confident to the point of narcistic arrogance).

Some of the things he's told me that he's gotten (a full expenses paid trip to SoBe Miami all 1st class/high end hotels with one bitch, a pound of free weed, plus ridiculously crazy amounts of money to do basic shit like $100 for walking and feeding a chicks dog).

He's lucky enough that his "sugar mommas" are all pretty damn good looking, one that I've seen was good enough that I'd actually call her hot (8). I'd say usually you'd be in a situation where the woman is much older or less attractive than what you'd normally shoot for. Personally I can be attracted to older cougars/milfs if they've taken care of themselves, so as long as there is some physical attraction that would be cool with me.

I don't really think there is anything wrong with it, as long as you're not bordering on being a sociopath, seducing a woman, with the intent of manipulating here, and conning her out of her money. I'm a guy who believes in karma, so I would never purposely fuck a person over that way. But, women have been using men more or less for thousands of years now, and they have no qualms being treated to dinners, gifts, drinks, vacations, etc., so why should a man if he's lucky enough to be in a position where a woman wants to spend money on him?

California and maybe parts of Florida seem like they'd be the best spots for a guy to run gigolo game, also have to add Arizona and possibly NYC to that list, the "male model" guy I referred to that runs gigolo game supposedly killed in Scottsdale and that is probably one of the highest concentrations of rich cougars in the U.S. He really was smart because he designed his lifestyle to give him access and status with hot rich women, he worked at a spa, as well as a personal trainer, and manager of high end hotels/restaurants.

In California, Napa Valley might be good, as well as parts of Sonoma, but really I'd say Santa Barbara, LA, and Orange Co. would probably be best. However there are some legitimately hot older women there, ones that could probably still fuck attractive youngers guys, simply through nightlife and online dating scenes. To pull a hot sugar momma in Santa Barbara you'll most likely need to have the right combination of looks, height, ripped physique, and style.

If you have tight game and live in a place like that, it would probably still be worth it to maybe spit at older ladies or put yourself in a situation where they could approach you or give you the right IOI's. The best spots would probably be cougar bars, lounges, farmers markets, organic grocery stores, and society events like arts shows, etc.

Hell if I was blessed enough with looks to be in say the top 5% of guys, I'd probably try to design a lifestyle where I could live largely off of gigolo game.

On BEING a Gold-digger

I think Japan would be a good bet. Alot of well-off women in their 30's and up who didn't land a husband and who feel like looking after a man in every possible way (including financially) is some sort of equivalent of love, which they are desperate for. Asian traditionalism fused with the fact that girls actually have cash and careers there; perfect combo.

It is tempting to take these sorts of favors sometimes. It's nice to be the travelling rogue who the princess takes in and dotes on sometimes. Sometimes you just see the sadness behind it though and think... "...nahh."

On BEING a Gold-digger

Quote: (10-29-2012 02:31 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

I've got enough problems these days trying to finagle a bitch in to buying me a hamburger.

Damn bro - not even a big mac?

hard up broads or tightwads?

Quote: (10-29-2012 05:24 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I know this genius arab guy. He came to the states by talking to some milf on online poker.
he was banging her regularly and was getting some money. I remember he told me at the club 'I am going to find a wife here' and I told him it wouldn't work like that.
When I met him few weeks ago, he was with a new wife. yeah fat white girl. But he is getting a green card (he told me about this in front of her), not currently working, living in her house. so great deal for him

that's game lol

Quote: (10-29-2012 08:59 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I don't really think there is anything wrong with it, as long as you're not bordering on being a sociopath, seducing a woman, with the intent of manipulating here, and conning her out of her money. I'm a guy who believes in karma, so I would never purposely fuck a person over that way. But, women have been using men more or less for thousands of years now, and they have no qualms being treated to dinners, gifts, drinks, vacations, etc., so why should a man if he's lucky enough to be in a position where a woman wants to spend money on him?

Great points here.

Quote: (10-29-2012 08:59 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

To pull a hot sugar momma in Santa Barbara you'll most likely need to have the right combination of looks, height, ripped physique, and style.

Shit looks like Santa Barabara is out. hahahaha

Quote: (10-29-2012 10:21 PM)RichieP Wrote:  

I think Japan would be a good bet. Alot of well-off women in their 30's and up who didn't land a husband and who feel like looking after a man in every possible way (including financially) is some sort of equivalent of love, which they are desperate for. Asian traditionalism fused with the fact that girls actually have cash and careers there; perfect combo.

It is tempting to take these sorts of favors sometimes. It's nice to be the travelling rogue who the princess takes in and dotes on sometimes. Sometimes you just see the sadness behind it though and think... "...nahh."

I think Japan definitely has major potential too. The men are undersexed, apparently. The women there are supposed to be the hottest in Asia, and you hear all these stories about male prostitutes who are paid to keep busy businesswomen, some of which are still pretty young and hot, company in the clubs, etc.

I don't have the looks and physique to be working in those kind of joints (and white guys get a lot of shit from the other gigalos when working their way up - yep, I've researched) but certainly with that type of shit going on there's some crumbs for another kind of guy to have his fun. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (10-29-2012 10:21 PM)RichieP Wrote:  

It's nice to be the travelling rogue who the princess takes in and dotes on sometimes. Sometimes you just see the sadness behind it though and think...

Sometimes. lol

Then again, they're obviously getting something out of it too. As long as you're not completely taking them to town, I guess no one's getting hurt.

That said, I'd definitely have to sort out my own moral issues before doing something like this exclusively. No doubt about it. Just food for thought at the time being.

Beyond All Seas

On BEING a Gold-digger

Quote: (10-29-2012 01:59 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Oh, you're asking for the Pusscrook files? Here they are:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5800.html

On BEING a Gold-digger

Quote: (10-30-2012 01:08 AM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2012 01:59 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Oh, you're asking for the Pusscrook files? Here they are:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5800.html

Thank you, My friend. Exactly what I was asking for. lol

Beyond All Seas