rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many times do you smash in a night?

So you are with a girl you have not seen very many times. How many times do you usually bang her in a night? Would be interested to hear the 'average'. I go 5-8 times in a 10-[/align]12 hours period, dozing in between etc.

5-8 times? Jesus. Most I do is 3 and that's if it's a SNL once when we get back, middle of the night then the morning. Sometimes I try for 2 morning bangs but they usually complain about a sore pussy

4-6. I'm a dick and like to see them walk funny/complain about having a broken pussy the next day.

If i'm wearing condoms then 2-3 but if i'm going bareback 5-8 times as well.

Guys who struggle getting hard again is basically due to them having a longer refractory period.

2-4 depending on how drunk I am, horny I am, girls attractiveness, and how good she was in bed.

usually just 2-3 ejaculations. but with raw dogging I do about 6-7

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

2 times, I am not trying to kill myself. After the first nut, I want to roll over and go to sleep. I don't want to have pillow talk with the girl.

I bet alot of people here are lying our their asses

34 yr old here. new talent would be 3 times @ about 30 min each. ltr. once or twice a night. vacation 2-3 times a day

Usually twice at night, one in the morning. so 3. but also sometimes once and sometimes 4 times.

Conclusion: can't give a decisive answer.

7 times is ridiculous unless you come very quick, which i don't.

I don't raw dog.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

When meeting a fuck buddy or a SNL (that hasn't passed out) I keep going until I can no longer get it up.

This thread inspired me to create my own. For all the doubters of guys that can blow there load 7plus times in a chic, prepare to have your views rocked.

4 max, usually 2 at night 1 in the morning. So 3 would be my average. After so many times I rather just eat a sandwich and watch sports than fuck her again.

With condom: 1 or 2.

Without: 2 or 3.

Without a condom if I can blast inside her and she's spending the night: 4

Quote: (10-29-2012 12:59 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

2-4 depending on how drunk I am, horny I am, girls attractiveness, and how good she was in bed.

Pretty much. I try to keep it to 3 a minimum if time and condom amount permits.

Quote:Neil Skywalker Wrote:

Usually twice at night, one in the morning. so 3. but also sometimes once and sometimes 4 times.

Ditto.

One to three orgasms, sometimes more fucking sessions than that, but without orgasm.

I find I have to control my number of orgasms to be my best, and I can enjoy sex just fine without ejaculating as long as I have the opportunity to release it later.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I think if I ever got to like six or seven times I'd drop dead of an aneurysm. More than four is pushing it imo.

Err.. pretty much.. once.. do I have a low sex drive? that's with brand new girls too with a condom

Once...sometimes twice if I dont fall asleep.

3 per night is my usual. If she stays over, then more. But if I absolutely don't give a fuck about her, I'll go once and get her out of the place.

Usually: 2
Sometimes: 3
If she spends the night: 3-4 (with the additional in the morning)
If I have a date the next day: 1

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

2-4 times. Anything more than that and her pussy is too sore plus I won't be able to bust, just nutting air at that point.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Anywhere from 1-4. After the first nut it takes a lot longer and I have to put effort into making myself cum after a while. If I'm particularly horny, I'll maybe go for a couple at night, maybe one mid morning, and another the morning after, but usually it's one at night, and maybe another after or maybe one in the morning. Sometimes I'll fuck more, but without nutting.

All depends on the chick. Anywhere from 1-8. Some chicks, not even necessarily the hottest ones, give off some crazy vibe, the one where you can't sleep next to them because your dick is just on overdrive being near her pussy and you obsessively pound it over and over. I always wonder what it is about those chicks.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK