rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can someone help Marina Orlova?

Have you, guys, heard of Marina Orlova? She’s a Russian philologist who lives in California and who has become an Internet celebrity, hosting a popular channel on YouTube, HotForWords, and a corresponding website. If you haven’t seen her videos these are two of her best ones.

Problem is that it seems she has spent too much time immersed in American culture by now, and these days she is doing really great with her new hobbie/profession of painter. Be the judge:

http://instagram.com/p/RT0sozyEID/
http://instagram.com/p/RT05pwSEIS/

How do you call this? Too much America for a Russian girl?

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

She's not just a celebrity here. She's officially endorsed by RT, too. She's worldwide. I have a ton of respect for her; the epitomy of smarts and sex appeal that spits in the face of the notion you can't have both.

You're talking about someone on such a fundamentally different playing field from the standard Russian girl that I don't think an idea like Americanization can really apply. I say let her make all the shitty paintings she wants.

Feminists that say "smart, strong women are sexy" take note.
Smart, strong SEXY women are sexy.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Why is she considered smart? Because she talks about the history and origin of words? Her degrees are from schools in Nizhni Novgorod, which, without doing any research, I venture to say are not as prestigious as Moscow University, for example. She's sexy and that's about it.

Her paintings look like Rosca's puke on a canvas. I want to do anal to mouth with her.

I'm pretty sure she lies about her age and is much older than what she says. I was watching her videos (which are interesting) and she was saying something like she's 25 when she has to be 5 years older.

I'd bang though.

Sorry for bringing back an old thread from the dead but maybe not everyone has seen this site already...I only found it recently when that AK-47 video was posted.

Hot For Words on RT

[Image: i0dG1nq.jpg]

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Her autistic self-expression game is on point with those paintings.