rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was I too agressive for daygame?

I did day game today for a change. At a street fair I had a stroke of luck when I came across a girl standing by herself going through stuff on display. She actually liked me so we went and got a coffee together.

1 Hour Later ...

We are sitting on a bench in broad daylight. I have my arm around her and we are having a good conversation. We are looking into each other's eyes for extended periods of time - eye contact is pretty intense. At that point I go for the makeout. She initially starts to kiss back but after a second or two she pulls back. I continue talking like nothing has happened but after a couple of minutes she says that she had to go.

I said that I was sorry for making uncomfortable and she said, "Yeah, you did." So I got her number and she went on her way. I know the number is real because we sent a few texts back and forth.

My question to day game experts is was I too agressive for daygame? Or do some girls like this type of aggressiveness during daygame? What are the pro/cons in being aggressive like this?

Some good things I like about your moves is you escalated to mini date right away and that you went for the kiss.

You shouldn't have apologized and always try to be the first to pull away when kissing.

I kind of get the feeling she has a boyfriend. If not I am sure in a day or 2 you will be hearing from her.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Apologizing may have hurt your chances. Never do that.

Not only did you apologize, but you mentioned that she was uncomfortable before she did. If you think that she's uncomfortable, don't directly address it. Just change up a bit so that you're upping the comfort level.

I don't like to escalate to kissing when I can't close the deal in that moment. A first kiss is powerful, and it can be used to get her clothes off once you are back at your apartment. It's just my style. Of course sometimes it's OK to make out. For example if you can close the deal that night (make plans for the night) or if she is obviously very into you. Last night I kissed a girl when I couldn't close. But she was so into me, that I know I will still get my chance.

i think you could have given her short kind of a kiss (you know the kind of a kiss that amps up the sexual tension) and pull away first.

Quote: (10-27-2012 06:53 PM)ryanf Wrote:  

Apologizing may have hurt your chances. Never do that.

not really. it's ok to say sorry when you cross the line.

when she's clearly not comfortable (like weirded out or whatever) there is tension in the air. she feels that she's "wtf is happening? i better get out of here, does he know what he's doing?". so you deal with that and break that uncomfortable tension by acknowledging it verabally or nonverabally. you actually do good job showing you're empathic and hyper aware of what you're causing then and there. so can get comfortable and stay with you, she's like "oh ok he's paying attention to me". it doesn't take dominance/manliness away from you as some might think.

so for example..

- by saying "ok, was i too straightforward? it's ok i didn't mean to scare you, i've watched penguins documentary on discovery channel lately they're very dominant i guess it translated on me blablabla.."
- by physically stepping back a bit right after noticing she's like WTF (eyes and BL)
in OP particular situation.. "oh was i too pushy? sorry, your lips are so sofft and tasty, i guess i got carried away, look what you do to me girl, blablabla". voila! weirdness gone, she's disarmed, you're back on the right track.

You seemed to have gone for a makeout as an end to itself, rather than as a means to build more comfort. In that sense, yes, you were too aggressive. Comfort-building kissing takes a lot of willpower, but it's worth it, because it leaves some sexual tension to be released in the bedroom.