rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Last Night, I Dreamt I Went to Mechanico's House

100-percent true story.

This could be because I'm taking magnesium (which reportedly gives you vivid dreams), because I spend too much time on the forum, or a combination of the two, but it went down like this:

It's dream logic, so none of this shit makes sense. I needed a place to stay and Mechanico's place quickly became an option. There was no talk of Florida, but just that his place was available. Mech wasn't going to be there when I arrived, so he'd left the key for me.

I opened up the apartment, and immediately noticed that it had this ugly, beige, berber carpet, which surprised me. Well, there was a little tile entryway, and then the carpet started. Right near the beginning of the carpet was a big piss stain, like he had a poorly house-trained dog, but no dog was in sight. I looked around for a cat--since I'm allergic--but nothing. I came in and dropped my bag--this giant duffle I've had since high school.

The place was sparsely furnished, and everywhere I looked was some sort of mess. In his room, there was shitload of packaging, like he'd received a bunch of boxes from UPS and never threw the stuff away. There were a lot of those Styrofoam belts or bands or whatever they're called on his bed, which was just a mattress and box spring on the floor. The carpet was stained throughout and there wasn't so much as a Pulp Fiction poster on the wall. Completely barren walls.

Mechanico never came home during the dream.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

It could be a sign. Visit el mechanico and something life changing could occur.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

That's funny I was just about to make a Florida sausagefest thread since Moma is here and Ali is coming.

@Moma of course something life changing will occur

If anyone else is going to have dreams about my place I have hardwood floors even in my kitchen and bathroom. I hate carpet and tile.

Tuth there's a picture of my closet on Kickboxers laundry thread

He's Greek fellas. Everything is blue and white with white marble floors and Greek Columns.
I bet his grandma is out back planting tomatoes and cursing about blood-thirsty Turks!! [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

So I'm not the only one who has had a forum related dream? I had mine a few months ago and decided not to post about it.

There was a big forum meetup in Rio. A lot of forum members were there Roosh, Tuth, Mechanico, Basilransom, Samseau, myself, and a bunch of others. We were on our way to meet up with Mrs. Chocolate and her posse. We get there and are in a gigantic college like cafeteria. We are standing around shooting the shit, talking game, and checking out the girls. All of us except for mechanico who is opening every girl in the cafeteria holding a big bottle of vodka and asking if they wanted to do shots. I then remember Roosh telling the group to 'Get ready to bang some large asses tonight'

Mrs. Chocolate and her posse arrive, she's actually quite hot with several friends, including a blonde with curly hair that I decide is my target for the night. She recognizes us right away walks up and starts talking with us.

I'm chatting with my girl, Roosh is making out with Mrs. Chocolate, and mechanico telling a girl to come back to the hotel cause he has a winning lottery ticket. That's when I woke up.

Quote: (10-22-2012 11:40 AM)Moma Wrote:  

It could be a sign. Visit el mechanico and something life changing could occur.

The dream was dripping with symbolism.

1. The piss stain
2. The berber carpet
3. The styrofoam
4. The large duffle (like I was coming to stay)
5. The barren walls

What does it all mean?

Quote: (10-22-2012 11:51 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

If anyone else is going to have dreams about my place I have hardwood floors even in my kitchen and bathroom. I hate carpet and tile.

Tuth there's a picture of my closet on Kickboxers laundry thread

When I'm conscious, I know you don't really live like this. I have a feeling you're living large (judging by your daughter's room alone). That's what's so strange about the dream.

Maybe you're trying to figure out my odd lifestyle?
Here's some pictures..
[attachment=8365]
[attachment=8366]
Dog that would pee on Berber carpet and yes that's a giant Milkshake on my door..
[attachment=8367]
Where I spent the weekend. My pad is not baller but I'm thinking about making my living room into an Irish pub

That's a nice-looking dog and view of the loitered-in front yard. Maybe I will go over and stay for a few weeks. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Is that the bed where you pound out all your honies?

That Aqua Teen front door just kills me. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Man I hear you can live large in Florida on the cheap. What does a 2 bedroom place go for in your area mechanico?

Team Nachos

A 2 bed house can be had for as low as 30k here mines on the tax rolls for 90 but all my land was worth over 400 a few years ago. I own the property around my house outright and have considered stealing my house from the bank by moving it onto my land. I'm also thinking about building a brand new place here all ballered out up sky high with a gulf view with cash because I hate banks and mortgages.

@ Tuth yes that's my bed I got for fixing the mattress giants ac in his wives mini van.

Quote: (10-22-2012 05:43 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

A 2 bed house can be had for as low as 30k here mines on the tax rolls for 90 but all my land was worth over 400 a few years ago. I own the property around my house outright and have considered stealing my house from the bank by moving it onto my land. I'm also thinking about building a brand new place here all ballered out up sky high with a gulf view with cash because I hate banks and mortgages.

@ Tuth yes that's my bed I got for fixing the mattress giants ac in his wives mini van.

30k? Shit. If I was able to find work down there I'd buy a house and move immediately. You know how much the northeast sucks for prices.

Here's a picture of loitered in yard if you were wondering
[attachment=8371]

Are those live oaks in your front yard? Spanish moss looks cool but it's some nasty shit if it falls on you.

I liked the idea of a toolbox as a nightstand.

You could have the bed done! LOl

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Emech should be on the payroll at the Tampa bay tourism board.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (10-22-2012 04:31 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

4. The large duffle (like I was coming to stay)

Funny you say that. When you said large duffel I assumed you and El were making a deal. lol

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling