rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miami

Alright, I've been to Florida, but I was only 18 and only spent one day in Miami, didn't even go to the beach. How is it? I would suppose it would be good. I know there are a ton of Latinas down there. When I was in the airport coming back from Brazil I heard more Spanish and Portuguese than English. Give me some feedback. I put that in my list of options for my 2 week to a month vacation coming up. Any better suggestions either that would be easy on the wallet?

Miami

I went to miami 2 years ago but only stayed in south beach. Had a great time but didn't find it to be a pick up paradise, at least not for me.

the girls i saw there were some of the hottest ever seen (white, latin, asian) but i hardly saw anyone hooking up while there. the clubs are also v difficult to get into, even for mixed groups sometimes. there's a lot of bottle-service, VIP list BS going around. try the Delano hotel bar, that's pretty cool.

the place had a nice vibe tho and the beach and cuban food is awesome

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Miami

Quote: (02-26-2010 03:42 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Alright, I've been to Florida, but I was only 18 and only spent one day in Miami, didn't even go to the beach. How is it? I would suppose it would be good. I know there are a ton of Latinas down there. When I was in the airport coming back from Brazil I heard more Spanish and Portuguese than English. Give me some feedback. I put that in my list of options for my 2 week to a month vacation coming up. Any better suggestions either that would be easy on the wallet?

Here is the Miami Breakdown to get you started.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1686.html

GManifesto has some more Data sheets on swooping in Miami that are in even greater detail.

The Delano is dead on! OMG - the amount of honeys that walk in here any given Friday/Sat is incredible! Bring your very best A game for these girls! Competition is strong despite a lot of beautiful girls!

For local crowds - head down to Vagabond nightclub (yelp or google it) - cute, down-to-earth girls in their mid-20's.

Enjoy!

Miami

Brandon,

Yeah, check out my site for the strongest Miami Beach data sheets you will find on the internet (not propping myself or anything, its just the truth).

Miami for nightlife is easily one of the best nightlife cities in America.

Smoking (mas or menos), late serving hours, good food, sick venues, and arguably the flyest girls in America.

On top of it, everything is very tight and close together.

Downsides:

Cash drain
Heavy Competition
Impending Danger
Tricky door policies

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Miami

If you are staying in SoBe (you'd be a fool to stay anywhere else) there are lots of vacationing chicks you can pull. the locals dont really party that much in SoBe except for the rich/beautiful/club crowd and if you think you can pull a local model while vacationing more power to you but its not easy. lots of girl trips you can mack that are looking for vacation sex.

Delano is awesome. Sick spot to chill at but very expensive. if you are trying to save money i'd highly recommend a flask or a few airplane bottles. its a very open and accessible area and its easy to sneak a few drinks from you pocket or mix one up in a bathroom stall.

Clevelander is tourist and dumpy but can be a fun place to chill in the afternoon after hitting the beach

Miami

Don´t know if you´ve already left for your trip or made a decision on something else but thought I´d post this info for anyone else in this forum who can use it.

I lived a total of 7 years in the Greater Miami area, 6 of those in Miami Beach and three of those 6 in SoBe.

First off, South Beach isn´t Miami and Miami isn´t just South Beach. Most people spend their entire vacation in SoBe, which can be fine, but they´re missing out on what the real Miami has to offer - which is a lot - and sometimes without the high cover charges or bottle service that SoBe has. When I lived there, I used to hit a lot of the clubs in downtown MIA such as Space & PawnShop, BigFish by the river, Gordon Biersch & Conrad Hotel in Brickell. There are also a lot of cool bars & clubs in Coconut Grove and the Design District. And of course there´s Miami Velvet which is a destination in itself.

That being said, there are many ways to run game in Miami/SoBe. Here are a couple if you´re just there on vacation:

1. same day lay game at the beach - meet visiting girls on the sand or boardwalk and try to your best to get them to invite you back to their room

2. day & night game combo - if you can´t pull off the above, then tell them you´ve got the guest list and/or VIP hookup on several of the hottest clubs and exchange numbers

3. VIP / Bottle Service - this is my personal favorite. girls like to get into VIP almost to a point that it´s VIP or go to another club. at Crobar, there´s like 3 levels of VIP: the upstairs area with the big glass window, then the higher level up the stairs, then the corner area right near the DJ window. The key is to work out a deal with a promoter or head door guy to have him/her send hotties to your VIP area and maybe even make the introductions.

If you do all three, you´ll have these hotties as well as the girls you met at the beach earlier hanging out with you & your buddies in your little VIP area, you´re catching everyone else´s attention and making the other girls want to be in on the action as well. Preselection working for you.

Here´s a url to a well known party hostel right in Sobe:

http://www.hostels.com/hostels/miami/mia...-h.../1815

You can save some money and even meet/hookup with girls staying in the hostel.

Miami

chriss,

Here are a bunch of Miami Beach data sheets:

The South Beach War Report Part I: The Basics
http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2007/03/sou...asics.html

Models, Murder and Mayhem, The South Beach War Report Part II
http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2007/06/mod...beach.html

Hotel Review : The Delano Hotel, Miami Beach
http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2007/01/hot...beach.html

One of the Many Reasons South Beach is Dope
http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2008/04/one...-dope.html

South Beach Saturday Night Limo Move
http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2009/10/sou...-move.html

Why?….I am Thinking
http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2007/02/why...nking.html

Miami

lots of russians in Sunny Isles

Miami

Quote: (03-22-2010 07:59 PM)Brian Wrote:  

lots of russians in Sunny Isles

Yeah, but they're cold and standoffish. I've hit on 3 and have struck out on all. Huge flakers for some reason. Especially the ones working as waitresses. If you're in SIB, take a bus down to little buenos aires and hit on easier Argentinian and Brazilian girls.

Miami

"Do you know where EE girls hang out in town?"

I have met a bunch in south beach.

Miami

Quote: (03-29-2010 11:55 AM)chrisss Wrote:  

master27,
You mentioned you have lived in Miami Beach. Your input on Miami Beach in another post was fantastic. Would you recommend any hidden gems? Good casual hangouts or affordable clubs to swoop women?

I got pissed cause just recently I discovered a cool international club in Orlando after partying right next to it for months. But at this point I couldn't care less, South Beach is waiting!

I'm in Orlando right now, what cool Int'l club you talking about man? By the way, are you going to chilllounge night this weekend?

Miami beach is full of hidden gems, but I'll start you off with my top 4:

1 - Nikki Beach on Sunday afternoon:
Because the crowd is a lot smaller, and its a daytime beach crowd - it is a significantly more relaxed vibe than on a Saturday night!

This means bitch shields are all down or non-existent! All women are receptive to talking to you and are VERY approachable during Nikki Beach Sundays. 90% of the women will be foreign from all over South America, and Europe, and welcome talking to you and meeting new people.

NOTE: Going to Nikki Beach for night game is tough. Bitch shields are in full effect, and it is 100x harder to game as the music is louder, and it is more of a nightclub atmosphere vs a daytime beach hangout.

2 - W hotel lounge - You can casually walk up in here at anytime, and swoop girls. They are all approachable and looking to have a good time - you can even try the new W lounge in Fort lauderdale.

3 - For brazilian women to the max - visit a hidden gem called "feijao com arroz" in Pompano Beach (Yelp reviews below). This is a Brazilian nightclub, and nobody speaks English!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/feijao-com-arroz...pano-beach

Bonus hidden gem:

4 - Haulover Park beach - This is a nudist beach - if you know how to game right, you already know what she looks like naked, but you better be naked too!

gaming women in nude beaches is tricky, but if you do it right, you got yourself a woman who is definitely not shy - the rest is up to you...

Miami

One great thing to do if you're getting bored with the clubs, or finding you're spending too much money as the night goes on, is to grab a bottle of booze and hit the beach. Try not to do this much earlier than 2 or 3 am. I met a lot of Aussie and Southern American girls on the beach there around that time. Everyone is drunk having a good time. Could be hit or miss though. Regardless, it is dope to hit the bottle and light up a blunt while walking along South Beach at that hour. Even if you do good with the club sluts while you're there, it's still a great thing to do.

Miami

Quote: (03-29-2010 08:55 PM)chrisss Wrote:  

This guy MiXXmaster27 is a treasure of information on Miami. That's exactly the stuff I'm looking for! You're in Orlando atm? Dude, you have to hit me up with your number on PM so we can meet up!!! I know a few good places in Orlando. That int'l club I was talking about is actually called "Independent Bar", but when you enter it from a back entrance off the adjacent street there's a huge International sign over the entrance so I figure that draws some crowds. Well it sure attracted me and I met a few fly Euro chicks. There's more other hip places in Orlando. There's Lux Ultra Lounge with Brazilian nights and Blue Martini with Eastern European chicks.
We should check one of them out!

Cool. I'm in Orlando until April. 9 - then I am off to Colombia.

I'll be hitting Chilllounge this Saturday - this is suppose to be full of Orlando mamacitas just waiting to be swooped.

http://www.chillloungenight.com/

This street party ends around 11:00pm, so pick a lounge you recommend afterward, and we'll use it as a venue change with whatever girl we swoop at chill-lounge.

Any good Hookah bars in Orlando?

I'll pm you my info, so we can meet-up.

Miami

I've been living in miami for 2 years so i can give you guys a heads up too.

my fav spots (off the top of my head)

beach
-mansion: trashy club but easy tourist girls
-purdy lounge - easy locals
-Buck 15 - more of locals scene but great music
-delano - no cover sexy crowd
-clevelander - day game central
-LIV- insane to get into , expensive, insanely hot girls

downtown
-vagabond - hot locals - cheap
-blue martini - hot cougars
-coconut grove - college scene

Miami

I need to set up camp in Miami for about 2 months. How much is a typical short term/corporate apartment not far from the action?

Miami

U can get month to month rentals all over south beach, easy

Miami

Quote: (03-30-2010 12:13 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I need to set up camp in Miami for about 2 months. How much is a typical short term/corporate apartment not far from the action?

Speakeasy, check out http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rentals...each/r7328

You should be able to find something for all price ranges.

Miami

Quote: (03-30-2010 11:32 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-30-2010 12:13 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Speakeasy, check out http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rentals...each/r7328

You should be able to find something for all price ranges.

Thanks G, that's just what I was looking for.

Miami

Just moved down to Miami this week. Loving the variety of girls from all over the world. I am doin work mostly dolo, if anyone wants to go out and meet some girls let me know. I understand what some of you guys said about the need to step our game up down here. Agreed.

coffee is for closers.

Miami

http://www.southfloridalair.com

Miami

Quote: (04-16-2010 03:37 PM)baberuth Wrote:  

Just moved down to Miami this week. Loving the variety of girls from all over the world. I am doin work mostly dolo, if anyone wants to go out and meet some girls let me know. I understand what some of you guys said about the need to step our game up down here. Agreed.

Hit me up babeRuthM - I live in Miami Beach, and also hit Fort Lauderdale, and Pompano Beach for Brazilian girls.

Mixx-

Miami

If my current plans fall through than im considering moving to south florida around the miami area (within 35 minutes)

So my question is how is the cost of living in and around miami? how much does a decent apartment cost in good to semi good area (meaning not the hood, ect)?

also i know you have the upscale high end south beach clubs but how is the more local non high end club scene?

i like to have a variety of options in regards to nightlife.

Dash

Miami

Quote: (08-12-2010 01:53 PM)Dash Global Wrote:  

If my current plans fall through than im considering moving to south florida around the miami area (within 35 minutes)

So my question is how is the cost of living in and around miami? how much does a decent apartment cost in good to semi good area (meaning not the hood, ect)?

also i know you have the upscale high end south beach clubs but how is the more local non high end club scene?

i like to have a variety of options in regards to nightlife.

Dash

Miami has pockets of very rich, and dirt poor immigrant areas. So, depending on your budget, anything along the beach will easily rent/sell double for something of similar background in the inland areas of Miami-dade.

Nightlife spots are plentiful for any taste/budget, my definition may be different than yours as far as $$$ goes however...not sure what you are really asking here.

As far as variety - you have a ton of it - from Latin sweat, grinding dance clubs, where you get patted down to enter, to high-end, you better have a french-model on each arm to get in type clubs.

If you have a particular taste/budget you want to know about, let me know.

Mixx

Miami

mixx i would be looking for the in-between rich and dirt poor areas. is there areas like that area the miami area?

As far as nightlife goes, like in the town im at now there is about 2 upscale clubs were ppl dressup to go and the drinks are $6+, there is also venues were it is a more working class crowd where the girls dress like sluts and the drinks are $1 and $2. Then there is about 2 latin clubs I like to go to. So i have a decent variety in the town im at now, its just that there isnt anywhere near the amount of latin ppl as I would find in south florida. I enjoy going to them clubs the best, there is always and after party with good food and music to go to after the club lets out. Mad fun and the girls are down to fuck.

So that why im looking to go to miami. The beaches are awesome too.

Im just curious on how much a decent apartment will run me in a decent area non run down area.

Im sure there is plenty of options and varieties to nightlife.

Miami

"there is about 2 upscale clubs were ppl dressup to go and the drinks are $6"

In South Beach you wont find $6 drinks even at the dives.

"Im just curious on how much a decent apartment will run me in a decent area non run down area. "

I think a good gauge for South Beach would be $1000 per room.

So a two bedroom expect to pay $2000.

Would you agree Mixx?