rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game in Saudi Arabia

Game in Saudi Arabia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxQGUBGc...re=related

Game in Saudi Arabia

That's how a TRUE BIG BALLER makes it rain in the club.....

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Game in Saudi Arabia

Quote: (10-20-2012 04:44 PM)Erty Nab Wrote:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxQGUBGc...re=related

Making it rain in the desert?

wow.

Game in Saudi Arabia

Mostly due to the lack of hijab and revealing clothing I assume this is outside of Saudi Arabia. Hell, if it was in Saudi, that woman would probably be stoned to death.

I've heard plenty of stories of Saudi men (especially the rich) acting like they religiously (lol) follow their faith when in Saudi, then going to hunt poon and hookers in next door Oman or on other 'business trips'. Haters gonna hate.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Game in Saudi Arabia

If it were not for oil they would still be ridding camels/ not throwing money on putas

Game in Saudi Arabia

These guy seriously needs some game, he really need to get going with P90x too [Image: wink.gif]

Game in Saudi Arabia

It ain't trickin if you got it? Yes it is.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Game in Saudi Arabia

Yeah Saudi Arabia is pretty damn fucked, next to Afghanistan it's got to be the most repressive country/culture in the world when it comes to sex and the intermingling between men and women. There was a thread on the forum a while back with a link to an article, I believe from The Atlantic, that said that a lot of men and women in Saudi Arabia turn homosexual, due to the extreme division between men and women. If this is true, it's fucking insane how ironic, hypocritical, and straight up fucked up shit is over there, they are so extreme that they keep men and women segregated 24/7, which just causes dudes to turn gay.

Randomly there is a pretty large contingency of Saudi exchange students at the local university here. They are all guys and seem pretty friendly and chill, but for sure none of them have game. One guy actually could do pretty well, I see him at the gym often, he's probably like 6 ft 2 in., works out, dresses well, and I've seen him at the local bar, but I'm guessing that growing up in such a repressive culture, kind of robbed him of his social skills.

The power the government has over society there, and the influence of group think really keeps people insular over there, but I'm sure once most Saudi guys leave their country, they often throw out a lot of those strict rules. I know a lot of guys from the gulf Arab states go to BKK for the sex trade. There is an Arab street in BKK, I went down there to puff hookah and eat some kababs, but it was surreal and bizarre to see these gulf state Arabs walking around every where, and then you turn a corner and there are a shit ton of disgusting lady boy prostitutes around the corner. With so many lady body hookers hanging out on that street, I can only assume that some of those Arab dudes were into that shit.