rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kaliningrad....

Kaliningrad....

Anybody been in Kaliningrade and can advise on the quality and availability of opportunities please?

I may be miles off mark, however, I would imagine it is a good hunting ground [Image: wink.gif]

Kaliningrad....

Quote: (10-17-2012 02:04 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

Anybody been in Kaliningrade and can advise on the quality and availability of opportunities please?

I may be miles off mark, however, I would imagine it is a good hunting ground [Image: wink.gif]

Koenigsberg you mean? I dont know much about the place as I have never been there nor has anyone here. I would imagine it to be still largely untouched territory having been closed off for half a century after the Germans were driven out en masse in 1945. It is the headquarters of the Russian Baltic Fleet so I would imagine with lots of sailors, it would be a bit rough and ready. Vorkuta would be able to shed more light on the place. The Kaliningrad Oblast boasts some spectacular architecture (Prussian) with old castles, buildings and what not as well as it being the home of Immanuel Kant the famous philosopher. It is definitely worth the visit for that alone.

However, this is an insightful article about the Oblast.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/...urn-german

Kaliningrad....

Yes, Koenigsberg.....I have a "friend" who I have been doing ground work with (21, gorgeous, fit)....who would like me to visit....sure there would be other opportunities and of course the history and tradition appeals too [Image: smile.gif]

Kaliningrad....

Quote: (10-17-2012 02:23 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

Yes, Koenigsberg.....I have a "friend" who I have been doing ground work with (21, gorgeous, fit)....who would like me to visit....sure there would be other opportunities and of course the history and tradition appeals too [Image: smile.gif]

How did you meet her? Mamba? I would love to go there and see the place. I doubt there are many foreigners there as its a bit off the beaten path. When do you plan to visit?

Kaliningrad....

No..on a language site. Seems very friendly, however, I am not saying I will score her, however, it is giving me an "excuse" to go.....and all her friends are early 20's....students etc....so sure I will strike lucky at some point!

Plan to go in 2 weeks, if I can get sorted....I speak the language (not fluent but intermediate) so I should be ok.....

Kaliningrad....

Quote: (10-17-2012 02:35 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

No..on a language site. Seems very friendly, however, I am not saying I will score her, however, it is giving me an "excuse" to go.....and all her friends are early 20's....students etc....so sure I will strike lucky at some point!

Plan to go in 2 weeks, if I can get sorted....I speak the language (not fluent but intermediate) so I should be ok.....

Good stuff. How long do you intend to go for? Go for it and crack out a data sheet. As long as you are decent and presentable looking, dont look like Quasimodo, drool, grunt and dont drink paint thinners, you should be ok.

Kaliningrad....

7 nights is the plan..weekend to weekend. I am not up myself enough to say I am good looking...but I am 196cm and very athletic, so think I should be ok [Image: wink.gif]

Kaliningrad....

Always been on my to do list so would love to read your data sheet should you go Billy.

Do it,will be a fascinating trip to a little known corner of Europe.

Kaliningrad....

Quote: (10-17-2012 02:41 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

7 nights is the plan..weekend to weekend. I am not up myself enough to say I am good looking...but I am 196cm and very athletic, so think I should be ok [Image: wink.gif]

Can you go for a bit longer, say two weeks? That would give you plenty of time to do some scouting, get a feel for the place, establish a social circle (if possible) put in some field work in order to do some smashing.

Oh btw, check out mamba and start pipelining there. Formulate a story that you are visiting the place for a conference/work related reason. The reason is, if your chick flakes and it does happen you will have a Plan B, C, D and so on. How are you getting there?

Kaliningrad....

Well I can make it plausible (using a work trip)...as I do travel a lot in Europe for my work, so easy to swing that line. Cannot do 2 weeks, will just have to work faster [Image: biggrin.gif]

Kaliningrad....

Quote: (10-17-2012 02:48 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

Well I can make it plausible (using a work trip)...as I do travel a lot in Europe for my work, so easy to swing that line. Cannot do 2 weeks, will just have to work faster [Image: biggrin.gif]

Go on do it. If you cant do 2 weeks, make it 10 days. It will be worth it. I presume you are travelling over land by train from a neighbouring country.

Kaliningrad....

Famous for smuggling HIV an a Russian presidents wife beIng a native of the area

Kaliningrad....

all booked and arranged....7 nights in Kalliningrad coming up......looking forward to it....got my sights set on the 21 year old gorgeous student who is going to "look after me" for the week [Image: wink.gif] Got a gym arranged for some day game too.....should be good [Image: biggrin.gif]

Kaliningrad....

Quote: (10-17-2012 02:46 PM)Partizan Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2012 02:41 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

Can you go for a bit longer, say two weeks? That would give you plenty of time to do some scouting, get a feel for the place, establish a social circle (if possible) put in some field work in order to do some smashing.

Oh btw, check out mamba and start pipelining there. Formulate a story that you are visiting the place for a conference/work related reason. The reason is, if your chick flakes and it does happen you will have a Plan B, C, D and so on. How are you getting there?

Mamba and pipelining will not give you a true feel for the local women as that is still boring ol' Internet game. I prefer Roosh's approach of street game/day gaming and hitting bars/clubs as that is the ultimate test of a player. Obviously knowledge of Russian is a must but then again other than legendary Naughty Nomad who in their right mind has enough courage to "cold approach" without good language skills?

Kaliningrad....

I can do the Russian speaking ok (not fluent, but conversations ok)....and I have a local "friend" who seems keen to introduce me to her uni friend social circle.......fingers crossed [Image: wink.gif]

Kaliningrad....

Quote: (10-23-2012 10:17 PM)BCZalgyris Wrote:  

Obviously knowledge of Russian is a must but then again other than legendary Naughty Nomad who in their right mind has enough courage to "cold approach" without good language skills?

[Image: wave.gif]

Kaliningrad....

It has been one of my most well kept secrets. One of the best hunting grounds I have known around the world. Actually discovered it randomly, but decided to stay there for a week. I have visited, it four times since then and stayed there for a week at a time, but its been a year since I have been there so my memory is fading, but I will tell you what I know about it.

Kaliningrad

Here are a few concerns

* Language Barrier is big like most of russia, but not something that should concern you too much.

*Be concerned about skin-heads in trashy dive bars, if you are colored skin.

*Nightlife is only good starting thursday to saturday (sometimes Wednesday) so be prepared to be bored, as its a small place and there is nothing much to do with the beach getting cold, else you could spend sometime in seaside which is like 30-45 min away.

*Dont go raw dawg, HIV rates seem to be some of the highest in europe.

* Dont take the random taxi from the airport. Avoid the guys that approach you. Instead go to the taxi line, and take one from there. It must cost you around 450 rubbles (this was last year and year before was 400).

Things you need to do:

* Spend the early week with your 21 year old hottie friend. I am sure you will get her, its just straight forward and simple, but might take you a day or two as most of them stay with their parents, if she doesn't it becomes easier work.

*make sure all your belonging are safely put away when you bring a chick back home from nightclubs

Night Game: Bread and Butter

Club Platinum: friday and saturday nights are the best. I pulled a chick from here in 15 minutes. It gets crazy loud, with fog and lighting etc, so verbal game is minimum, but there are few quite areas around the club which you should exploit.

Drink Bar: The best place for late night pulls. Relatively quite but packed and super easy to talk to chicks. Don't be afraid to engage groups and make it clear which chick you are interested in. Try to stay away from groups involving guys and only stick with groups with girls.

A guy from Monaco runs its, he is a short thin grey haired guy (I keep forgetting his name, I am not good with names), he also runs Buddha Bar.

Two other dive bars close by Drink Bar which are pretty good too.

Buddha Bar: Seems to be the new place when I went that things were happening. Two floors, one with a lounge and the other is the dance floor. Coat check girls here seem to be super friendly always [Image: smile.gif], hint.

Krapothkin (at least pronounced that way)---- Is a micro-brewary and a good place to take a date and so is the bar opposite to the Buddha

Day Game: Euro Mall, and around the city center, stick there. Also, try hitting on the waitresses in the coffee shop chain (First Coffee, I think) around town.

Thats all I can remember from my memory, sorry I am not very clear, as its over a year I have been there and I have visited so many places.

Anything else ask

Kaliningrad....

Nice info Urges.

Out of interest did you go to any of the second/third tier towns in the Kaliningrad region?

Kaliningrad....

Been there once, strictly for business purposes, but I gotta say, I wasn't amazed by the quality, plus I found the locals to be very unpleasant and uncommunicative.

Keep in mind that until the 90's this was a military area, where soldiers lived (occasionally with families), and I have to admit that it hasn't hanged that much during last decade.

Kaliningrad....

Polish R, did you have a chance to check out the nightlife?

Urges, can you confirm what Polish is saying about the quality? Perhaps the quality is a bit less than other parts of Russia, but the girls are easier?

Kaliningrad....

Duke--- I agree with polish rumble--- the talent is lower compared to rest of Russia. Reasons might be due to german cross breeding.

Vorkuta--- Yes, I have been two smaller towns; Svetlogorsk and Svetliy.

1) Svetliy-- I went there with a chick I met in Kaliningrad, as it was her home town. She invited me home for a barbecue and I stayed there for one night in the guest room of her family home. Her mom cooked for us and seemed pretty happy that her daughter brought me home [Image: smile.gif].

After her mom slept, the chick sneaked into my room in the middle of the night for a little action [Image: smile.gif].

2) Svetlogorsk--- Pretty much a beach town. Great for day game, as I got a lot of eye contact. Its a bad choice to go there now as it maybe very cold. I went to one bar which was pretty awesome, but I don't remember the name of it, as I was pretty hammered by the time I got there.

Kaliningrad....

mmm I do not really enjoy the clubbing scene, wonder how I can do with mainly day game (mall / gym) and my "friends" game (her + her uni friends who all have told her "wow is that handsome Englishman really coming") [Image: smile.gif]

Kaliningrad....

*** NEWSFLASH *** 19 year old from Mamba has just provided her mobile number in advance of a meet up next week [Image: biggrin.gif]

Kaliningrad....

To the experts here: how can I get on mamba with an American phone number?

Thanks in advance. I have been trying to figure this out for awhile now.

Kaliningrad....

Very quick and short Kaliningrad report. I second the others who said the lady quality was "lower" in Kaliningrad than in other parts of Russia the FSU. Having said that, compare to England....still miles better quality of lady than I see each day!

I did not sleep with my 21 year old hottie "assistance", however, her text messages since I departed leave little to the imagination that if I make a return trip, I should have a banker their. Also got cockblocked just as I was starting to get naked with a 20 year old mamba student chick....whose ex BF rang at exactly the wrong moment (she was on the rebound).....and put paid to that.

Did get a fantastic lay with a girl from Mamba (who wanted money)....however we agreed a price for 1 hour....and it was over 3 hours, so I cannot complaint, she was bang tidy, and more importantly had a great personality / attitude and was downright fun too.

Next stop for me is either going to be Togliatti or Kaluga....and my big lesson learned is I did not do enough up front pipelining, I should know better.....grrrrrr