rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"I bet you do this to ALL the girls"

"I bet you take ALL the girls here" etc

I swear I knew how to combat this shit-test back in my PUA days, but it has totally slipped my mind. Last night a girl hit me with this and I just smirked and changed topic.

Later re-framed to me being a 'good catholic boy', and that I was 'saving myself for marriage'. This somewhat saved face, and we both had a laugh.

How would you boys usually deal with this shit-test?

If you're not growing, you're dying.

I used to get that from sluts before I knew enough to suspect them of them sport fucking. It always puzzled me, and at first I thought it had some bearing on me or my actions.

Later it dawned on me that this was just code for "I fuck around a lot so don't take me too seriously".

Quote: (10-17-2012 07:17 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

"I bet you take ALL the girls here" etc

There is one place where I take all my dates now that I literally take all the girls. If asked I flat out lie and say that I've been to "this place" once or twice before and the reason I wanted to go again because...I dig the vibe, they have cool couches here, good beer selection, etc.

There was another winebar spot where one of the waiters blew my spot by remebering me from the other night. Once that happened I stopped going there as frequently. But with my new spot the staff is always changing and I hardly need to intereact with them as I pay for my drinks at the bar.

As for "I bet you do this to ALL the girls" depends on what context, but I just say very assuredly "Only to the ones that catch my eye"

"Of course not! Just to every third one."

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

You don't beat a shit test with a line, you beat it with the delivery.

"Ofcourse not ALL of them, only the ones that make the cut" said with a big smirk

Game is a necessary evil

My quick and simple line when girls say things like that.

"Sometimes" with a smile.

Nope.

I hear that line as meaning "None of the other guys have ever taken me seriously, therefore I doubt you do either".

And when I was considering taking the girl seriously, that means to me that she's subcommunicating

"I'm not prepared to have you take me seriously."

She's setting up the context that the only thing she can believe or wants to believe is the guy being a player. That that's all she's used to, or agrees to go forward with.

At which point any logical answer is pointless. No, I don't! Yes, I do! She's told you she doesn't want to believe you want intimacy, which you can take at face value. She doesn't want intimacy.

All the girls who have ever said that to me have been play-girls with high number counts who pretended to be interested in being girlfriends, but were only players playin.

"Of course I don't.. I haven't even dated all the girls yet... I've only brought like..."
*appear to be doing complicated mathematics with body language*
"26 girls here so far... Oh wait, 27 now."
*short pause*
"Hang on, should I include you in that count?"
*poker face and let hamster spin for a while*

Agree and amplify would probably work for me, 'cause it matches my personality, but if the sarcastic re-framing works for you, go for it.

Depends on the girl.

Typical American attention whore: proceed like Architekt says above. Agree and amplify.
Latina: "Only the special ones... " Her: "like who?" "<pause> my mom" <smile>
Russian: "I only bring people here I have genuine connection with." <reach for her hand>

[smirk/chuckle] and keep talking about something else

or

agree and blow it out of proportions like with sarcasm.. "yeah, ALL of them been here, i mean ALL of them, think of ALL of the countless hords of innocent women before you, total slaughterfest, you're lucky number 15689.. so now you know.. you understand that i have to kill you now"

I've had girls tell me that in almost any scenario you can imagine:

"I bet you bring all the girls here"
"I bet you do this for all girls" (especially after I play guitar for them)
"Someone's OBVIOUSLY done this before" (had a new bang tell me this the other night, referring to the way I held her against me)

Here's my go-to line, and if I may be so bold I think it's a damn good line. Don't burn it out:

"It's funny, every girl I've been with always says that."

It illicits this reaction that's a mix of shock, eye-rolling, disbelief, immediately followed by severe resentment of the fact that she acknowledges she's with a womanizing, arrogant asshole like myself and that she knows that I know that she's more attracted to me because of it.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

"Yes I do do this with every girl, in fact I have another one coming in an hour we should hurry this up." In a sarcastic way. That usually does the trick.

Only the __ ones

Just fill in the blank with some trait of hers. Play it sarcastically if she's a cunt or gets off on verbal jousting. Otherwise, don't tread too heavily. Do just enough to keep the conversation moving without playing into her frame.

Examples:

Only the sweet ones. - said with a grin

Only the young ones. - said with a straight face

Whatever comment you make will be on the back of her mind for the rest of the night.

"Yep" or "Pretty much". Won't hurt your chances if you dodge it or are honest imo.

"I take my other girls to a much nicer place."

delicioustacos.com

"I'm a virgin"

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

"What if I told you I once put a cat in a microwave for one second and nothing happened?"

Quote:Bacchus Wrote:

Only the __ ones
This is my go-to response when in doubt. Just don't take it too seriously.

You can also frame control by calling her out. "That is such a line..."

"Generally yes, but there was one blonde (or brunnete is she is blonde) to whom I didn't."

i bet you take all the girls here or i bet you do this for all the girls means:

fuck me please

its an opening, its her saying, i want to be one of the girls you fuck(ed)

Agree and amplify.

^Exactly MattC.

Quote: (10-17-2012 09:45 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

"I'm a virgin"

You've just invented disagree and amplify.

Quote: (10-18-2012 05:13 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

Quote: (10-17-2012 09:45 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

"I'm a virgin"

You've just invented disagree and amplify.

That line actually works quite well, especially if you give off the vibe that you attract multiple women.