rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stockholm, Sweden

Stockholm, Sweden

First night in Stockholm. This place is crawling with hotties and its only Tuesday night!

Stockholm, Sweden

Do a search and find the Sweden thread!

Add your findings to that thread.

Enjoy!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Stockholm, Sweden

Just left Stockholm...lukewarm on it.

Stockholm, Sweden

Quote: (10-16-2012 06:56 PM)slubu Wrote:  

I was in Stockholm in July, I was also kind of Lukewarm on it.

There were definitely some hotties but also just a myth about the overall beauty, lots of ugly Swedish girls.

The exception was a big club in Stureplan which was loaded with hotties.

From an overall tourist perspective. City is very expensive, theres lots of better attractions elsewhere and it's kind of isolated.

Stockholm, Sweden

Sweden/Stockholm has the most beautiful girls in all of Europe IMO. The nice clubs are easy to get into after 10pm (no lines), single girls and sets are amazingly easy to open (I just walk up and say 'hey hey' and then neg them a bit), they love tourist and if you are in Stureplan on a Thur, Fri, Sat for more than 3 hours and dont drag something home for a SNL you really have to be a super nerd. Drinks are cheap too (bonus).

I highly recommend Golden Hits and Patricia (secret locations for super easy girls)

Thank me later [Image: smile.gif]

TD

Stockholm, Sweden

How doyou compare to Ukraine?

I am yet to go to Scandinavia. It feels like half the population of Sweden is in London so I never felt the desire.

Quote: (10-16-2012 06:56 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Stockholm, Sweden

Quote: (10-16-2012 11:55 PM)truedat Wrote:  

Sweden/Stockholm has the most beautiful girls in all of Europe IMO.

To each his own, but they do not compare to FSU girls by any means.

Quote:Quote:

and if you are in Stureplan on a Thur, Fri, Sat for more than 3 hours and dont drag something home for a SNL you really have to be a super nerd. Drinks are cheap too (bonus).

Again, love to give you the benefit of the doubt but the drinks are insanely expensive. That is why most people drink at home and only have beers/cider when out. So I can't tell if you are joking or not...but if serious that kind of discredits your other points.

Stockholm, Sweden

Well got laid last night. She wasn't that great but it was dead for a Tuesday night. It was easy as hell though. Wednesday it's supposed to be good so let's see if I can pull a second lay

Stockholm, Sweden

Hi. I didn't want to start a needless new thread, so I'm bumping up this thread.

I was thinking of going to Stockholm some weekend in April, on my own. My main questions are.....

Is it difficult for a man on his own to gain entry to clubs?

I'm good looking, but shyish. I'm 5'11 and am caucasian. What are my chance of getting a Swedish flag. I'm also Irish. Not sure how Swedish girls view Irish guys?

Stockholm, Sweden

Quote: (03-20-2013 07:33 PM)prproc Wrote:  

Hi. I didn't want to start a needless new thread, so I'm bumping up this thread.

I was thinking of going to Stockholm some weekend in April, on my own. My main questions are.....

Is it difficult for a man on his own to gain entry to clubs?

I'm good looking, but shyish. I'm 5'11 and am caucasian. What are my chance of getting a Swedish flag. I'm also Irish. Not sure how Swedish girls view Irish guys?

I'm 5'11, Caucasian and Scottish and I find Sweden the easiest place in the world to pull an 8+, been going there for the past 4 years on the reg. I get approached in the street all the time by Swede girls because of my accent, so an Irishman should have no trouble.

For Stockholm, my advice would be to avoid the clubs on Stureplan, they have a big+city vibe to them and foreigners hold no exotic status at all. Any 7+ girl who frequents Stureplan will put out purely on a social circle basis.

The real action is in the clubs and bars of Södermalm, the island south of the main tourist area. It's a younger crowd, more students and lower prices.
Since none of the clubs are on the tourist trail, the Celtic brogue gives you exotic status. The girls here are as hot as in SP but totally down to earth and easily gamed.

Also, if you're travelling near the end of April when the weather starts picking up, ask the girls you approach during day-game about what are the best parks to hang out/drink in.
Due to the ridiculous drink prices in bars, a lot of people under 30 drink in parks on a nice day. It sounds trampy at first but I've found the girls in these environments to have their guards way down.

And remember, even though the men in Sweden may look like tough competition, they are anything but. To the typical Stockholm-male, approaching a girl is akin to date-rape.

Stockholm, Sweden

I am staying here at Stockholm until Friday. Any place recommendations for night game, during day I am little bit busy, I dont think Stureplan would be good environment for me. Also, if you guys have any good restaurant recommendations, please speak up!

Stockholm, Sweden

Toni, you're not giving us anything to work with.

Unrelated, most people here should be familiar how I keep saying that Swe isn't worth it 3/4 of the year? Well spring is just around the corner, people are becoming more energized, open and social. This is the best time of the year in Scandinavia.

Stockholm, Sweden

A swedish friend of mine is coming to visit next week. Maybe I should ask him up about returning the favour. So far Scandinavia has scared me off because of the cold, the prices and the jante law crap. But this post is giving me some hope.

Stockholm, Sweden

Quote: (04-08-2013 09:09 AM)Toni Okey Wrote:  

I am staying here at Stockholm until Friday. Any place recommendations for night game, during day I am little bit busy, I dont think Stureplan would be good environment for me. Also, if you guys have any good restaurant recommendations, please speak up!

Try the windmill. It is in Sodermalm. I don't remember if it is in Mariatorget or Skanstull (i do think it is this one though). Quality is not the best, but it's kind of pick up place.
In Ostermalm there used to be this Cafe Opera near the Library, but I heard the place now sucks.

Spring and Summer in Stockholm are awesome, especially as soon as you get used to 20 hour per day sunlight. Everybody goes out, barbecues, beer drinking. Good times!

Stockholm, Sweden

Stureplan:

Solidaritet

Lots of out of towners come here, which makes for a more laid back vibe. These out of towners often look for a place to stay [Image: wink.gif]

If you email [email protected] and put your name on the gueslist you can get in free before 12:30.

Club is also open till 5am which makes it good. Good on Fridays, saturdays.

Other than that I would stay the fuck away from stureplan unless you have an established network there, as getting into clubs can be an absolute nightmare and can ruin anyones mood.

Södermalm:

Under Bron

5am club at skanstull that is sick. as long as you get there around 12:30 (ie. before the line builds up) then they will let you in. They are not assholes like stureplan.

Expect some good underground berlin techno on the bottom floor and a more social area on the top floor, which is great for gaming cool hipster chicks

Stockholm, Sweden

Vicious, that is true, it would be easier to narrow down suggestions if you would know something about me. So therefore I give little description, white male in early 30's, ugly as fuck unfortunately, my Swedish is horrible (I can read but speaking is so-so), rocking in t-shirt or dress shirt (depending of venue), game is not that sharp so I usually target girls who are 7 or 8, I like both club and pub environments.

Wreckingball, thanks for that, I will check it out.

gandt, thanks, are there any people during week, like on Wednesday?

Anyways, I have seen some very beautiful girls, apparently I seem to like girls who have middle east looks, they are hot (turkish background?).

Stockholm, Sweden

I'm going to Stockholm very soon and need fresh intel. Sodermalm is where all the nightlife is centered I hear. Hard finding airbnb spots there. What other areas should I consider?

Stockholm, Sweden

Quote: (04-17-2013 04:03 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I'm going to Stockholm very soon and need fresh intel. Sodermalm is where all the nightlife is centered I hear. Hard finding airbnb spots there. What other areas should I consider?

Depends where you like to club. If you like posh upscale then you dont go to söder at all. Go to Stureplan.

PM me and I can give you a full breakdown of everything.

Stockholm, Sweden

Quote: (04-08-2013 04:03 PM)gandt Wrote:  

Stureplan:

Solidaritet

Lots of out of towners come here, which makes for a more laid back vibe. These out of towners often look for a place to stay [Image: wink.gif]

If you email [email protected] and put your name on the gueslist you can get in free before 12:30.

Club is also open till 5am which makes it good. Good on Fridays, saturdays.

Other than that I would stay the fuck away from stureplan unless you have an established network there, as getting into clubs can be an absolute nightmare and can ruin anyones mood.

Södermalm:

Under Bron

5am club at skanstull that is sick. as long as you get there around 12:30 (ie. before the line builds up) then they will let you in. They are not assholes like stureplan.

Expect some good underground berlin techno on the bottom floor and a more social area on the top floor, which is great for gaming cool hipster chicks

I can definitely vouch for Under Bron. During summers this place is called Trädgården - the south side Mecca for all of the Stockholm SWPLs'.

Other places to go:

F12
The lounge is only open during the summer (aka now). If you're into house, this is the place to be. Crowded as fuck after 21 and bitch shields are high, but this place probably has Stockholm's hottest tail. Closes at 5am.

Sturehof
Not much of a party place, but good food and with a bit of luck there might be some girls in the outside lounge smoking. Not a particularly young crowd though.

Imperiet
This place is very hit-and-miss. Sometimes there's a great vibe, good music and hot babes, at other times it's one giant sausagefest. Closes at 3am.

Ljunggrens
Generally there's always good music and hot babes here, but for some reason this seems to be the place where the bitch shields are the absolute highest.

Berns
Stockholm's largest club. This place is really two places in one. The main venue is a typical commercial club, with probably the most mixed crowd in Stockholm. Average age of the girls is around 22, and plays mainly hiphop and r'n'b.

The basement venue (called 2.35:1) is an electronic club. The music varies, but it's generally deep house or techno. This place is quite hard to get into, especially when the main venue closes, but if you get in you'll find a lot of willing girls in here... The crowd is older though, more like late 20s' than early 20s'.

Riche
Pretty decent place, varies quite a bit in terms of clientele. One of its bars has the nickname "Divorcée Bar", which should tell you something..

Marie Laveau
Another 2-in-1 venue. The upper floor is a cocktail bar, and attracts an older, SWPL-y crowd. The basement (at weekends) attracts a lot of tourists (especially froggie girls for some reason) and young girls (18-20ish). The music varies, from rock to experimental electronica

Stockholm, Sweden

Quote: (05-21-2013 06:00 PM)... Wrote:  

I can definitely vouch for Under Bron. During summers this place is called Trädgården - the south side Mecca for all of the Stockholm SWPLs'.

Other places to go:

F12
The lounge is only open during the summer (aka now). If you're into house, this is the place to be. Crowded as fuck after 21 and bitch shields are high, but this place probably has Stockholm's hottest tail. Closes at 5am.

Sturehof
Not much of a party place, but good food and with a bit of luck there might be some girls in the outside lounge smoking. Not a particularly young crowd though.

Imperiet
This place is very hit-and-miss. Sometimes there's a great vibe, good music and hot babes, at other times it's one giant sausagefest. Closes at 3am.

Ljunggrens
Generally there's always good music and hot babes here, but for some reason this seems to be the place where the bitch shields are the absolute highest.

Berns
Stockholm's largest club. This place is really two places in one. The main venue is a typical commercial club, with probably the most mixed crowd in Stockholm. Average age of the girls is around 22, and plays mainly hiphop and r'n'b.

The basement venue (called 2.35:1) is an electronic club. The music varies, but it's generally deep house or techno. This place is quite hard to get into, especially when the main venue closes, but if you get in you'll find a lot of willing girls in here... The crowd is older though, more like late 20s' than early 20s'.

Riche
Pretty decent place, varies quite a bit in terms of clientele. One of its bars has the nickname "Divorcée Bar", which should tell you something..

Marie Laveau
Another 2-in-1 venue. The upper floor is a cocktail bar, and attracts an older, SWPL-y crowd. The basement (at weekends) attracts a lot of tourists (especially froggie girls for some reason) and young girls (18-20ish). The music varies, from rock to experimental electronica

Good update. It's amazing how much the club scene changes when the summer season hits.

I will co-sign on the data you provide as most of it is pretty accurate.

I would advice people not to pay too much attention to the "bitch shield" part as I find that can be completely random and venue independent.

For the most part you are spot on.

+1

Stockholm, Sweden

I love Sverige, but it's time for the current right-wing regime to get kicked to the curb.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/2...RG20130522

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22622909

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424...78322.html

Stockholm, Sweden

Quote: (05-22-2013 12:41 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

I love Sverige, but it's time for the current right-wing regime to get kicked to the curb.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/2...RG20130522

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-22622909

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424...78322.html

Yup, better let the lefties go up there and bring in more uncivilized and unskilled mass immigration from 3rd world countries [Image: banana.gif] That should make the problem go away.

NO!
It's time for the swedes grow balls and stop hating their country, their heritage and blame themselves for everything. Serious male hamsterization here. Ah, and also throw those fuckers out of the country. Let the swim across the Baltic.

Stockholm, Sweden

This is the travel forum gentlemen. There's already a pair of threads on this. Keep your soapboaxing there.

Stockholm, Sweden

Well guys, I've been in Stockholm for the better part of 2 months now. I've been out probably 20-25 times since I've come, to a wide variety of different place. I've pulled girls on Stureplan, on Södermalm and near central station. I think I owe it to everyone here to do a small breakdown of the different clubs/bars.

Keep in mind that I'm writing this data sheet from a winter perspective. In summer time this data sheet will be all but irrelavent. Not only do new places open up in the summer, but old venues open up large outdoor sections which completely change the dynamics.

The Guest List: This is the secret to going out in Stockholm. Most bars here have a guest list. You go to the bar's website preferably one day before (same day early morning also works, sometimes) and email them saying you will be attending that bar tonight, tomorrow, whatever, with x amount of people. Be courteous and make yourself seem like a cool person. You won't always get on the guestlist, and some bars don't offer them, but if you do get on you either skip the line and get in directly AND get free entry, or you just get free entry, which in Sweden saves you around $20.
On busy weekends they won't even allow people in if they aren't on the guest list.

THE BARS AND CLUBS

I'll start with Stureplan. There's a ton of bars here. I haven't been to nearly all of them, or don't remember the names of all of them, but will list a few. This place is a bit more posh, as stated above. The door policy is notoriously difficult, but there are ways to get in most places. If you want to have a chance to pull you have got to look sharp. Suiting up is fairly common, but a nice pair of designer jeans and a button down with sharp shoes is a minimum--obviously be well groomed. It's not easy to pull here. You have to have your game on lock. It's also not terribly difficult.

1) Collage: This place is on the edge of sturplan off of Nybrogatan. Closes 3AM It's frequented by a younger crowd (think between 18 and 25). The cost to get in varies but its somewhere around 150:- ($20). Guest list is very difficult to get on. On wednesdays, this bar is very good. Usually a favorable ratio between 11 and 1, fully packed at 1:30 to 1:45. It has a small dance floor that isn't very conducive to dancing. The outdoor smoking area is the best place to meet girls. Logistics wise I'd give this place a 3/5. Quality is 3/5 on the weekends, 4/5 on wednesday. These ratings are all relative to Stockholms other clubs.

2) Solidaritet Again, Wednesdays at this place are killer. Closes 5 AM. Door policy isn't too strict. If you come here definitely come before 12. 1115 to 1130 is perfect. The girls come earlier and hang out; prime time to game before the music gets too loud and too many people are around. Logistics wise this place has 2 main levels, both with large dance floors. The top level is bigger and people generally congregate there. The only problem with this place is there's a large VIP section which alot of girls have access to (you have to know a promoter). If you are not VIP your prospects will often disappear into the VIP. Logistics 3/5. Quality 4/5

3) Cafe Opera: This place is more towards Central but it has the same vibe and people as Stureplan. The quality here is fairly good, and I've notice ALOT of bi/lesbian girls here. This can be good or bad, but I've gotten 3 way make outs and pulled a girl from here who later told me she liked girls. The quality is pretty good. The setup is kind of strange. They have these tables in the middle of the bar that are roped off with one entrance. Anyone can go in here. There are several dance floors but most of the action seems to be focused around this central section. If your rolling with a couple of guys it would be wise to come early and secure a spot. Plenty of space. The best place to meet girls is the outside smoking area. Logistics 4/5, Quality 3.5/5, Chance of threesome= best out of any place I've been to in Stockholm.

4) Bergmans This is potentially the best and one the most exclusive clubs in Stockholm. Right next to collage on nybrogatan. Closes at 3 AM, only open Friday, Saturday. It's very small (300-400 people max), but the quality is off the charts, and there's always a 60% ratio or better. 90% of the girls in here would pass the boner test and 30-40% are 7.5+. The problem is it's VERY difficult to get in. You have be on the guest list, which basically means you have to know the one of the owners or have a friend who knows one of the owners. If your rolling with 2 hot girls obviously rules don't apply, but if you've got 2 hot girls going to the club with you, you probably don't need this data sheet hah. It's worth a shot to try for the guest list. Logistics 4/5, Quality 5/5.

5) Other bars There's a few other places that I will mention in passing. If you want more information shoot me a PM and I can expand the datasheet.
Saltbaren Also on Nybrogatan, right near Collage and Bergmans. Decent music. Fairly small but a good dancefloor. Quality is average, Logistics are good. I believe it closes at 3 but it could be open to 4 on a friday/saturday. Not a bad place
Hotellet Lounge area on the first floor, under floor is a nightclub with a bar on one side and dance floor in the middle. Open fri,sat till 2. Quality is 3/5, logistics 3/5. A good place to start the night and warm up.
Sturekompaniet, Spy bar Haven't been here myself but I hear the vibe is very similar to solidarietet. Hard to get in--must be on the guest list most weekends.
The White Room For some reason I haven't been here either. Was almost there 4 times. It's the afterparty joint. Closes at 5 AM, usually gets really busy around 3, so if you want to go it's better to get there at 2:30 (or earlier). Lots of attractive girls go here after other bars close. It's a good place to do a bar change--meeting a girl at a bar and she (or more likely her friends) wants to keep partying--take her here.
Fashing Jazz bar. Easy girls, closes 3, quality is poor overall. Decent music, decent logistics. If dance game is your thing you could clean up here.

That's pretty much all I have to say about Stureplan. I'm sure I missed a ton, and I will be sure to update as I experience more of Stockholms nightlife.

Södermalm This place is hipster paradise, however, I've been very successful here going with a clean sharp-dressed look. Moreso than on Stureplan actually since most people are dressed like hipsters. Girls (and people) here are more relaxed and open to being themselves instead of holding up their image. Theres a multitude of dive bars and plenty of smaller clubs around. Everytime I've been there I was with a guide buddy so I don't recall the names of many of the clubs, but there was always one place I ended up at by 12:

Under bron It's been talked about before, but I'll add in my 2 cents No guest list here, you have to know the DJ. Open fri/sat till 5 and costs 100:- before 12, 150:- after. Get here around 12--its very slow but there are girls to talk to and not so many guys around. Bar fills between 1 and 2, peak time around 245. The quality here is okay with gems sprinkled in. However, I've been very successful here. The reason being is that there are so many hipsters without game around. If you walk in dressed sharp and have game, the girls love you. More girls here show interest than any other place when I talk to them. Of course there's also hardcore hipsters who clearly have a fetish for guys with lip piercings and long dirty hair. The downsides are the music is kind of whack, and there's a fair amount of homosexuals (not a ton but I usually get hit on once or twice when I go). The outside smoking area is the best one I've been to in the city for meeting girls. Quality: 3/5, Logistics: 4/5, Ease of pulling: 4/5.

This is probably my favorite club at the moment.

I can write up some more but I don't have the time or energy right now. If you guys want me to elaborate or have questions about specific places send me a PM or reply here.

Stockholm, Sweden

Södermalm also has more immigrant girls out. In fact when I was in Stockholm there was a lot of hot persian girls, dressed very slutty and very easy to approach.

I also like the Scandic Hotel bars/lounges in both Stureplan and Södermalm, both play good house music and is full of hotties. They close rather early though.