rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you think of this guy? video

What do you think of this guy? I found him on simplepickup forum, he dress like shit but he still goes direct and closes a lot. He comes across as natural and comfortable and makes girl laugh and feel comfortable. I think its the key here.
http://youtu.be/pClTy0TV_GA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yobDhMuO8...obDhMuO8zo

I used to do those kinds of direct approaches a lot during the summer with similar results. Two things I have to say about it, however...

1.) Very high flake percentage.

Being direct and getting girls to engage in friendly conversation with you is easy enough. Getting direct approaches to turn into dates and lays is another matter entirely. It's unlikely that girl will end up in his bedroom. When on the street it's usually better to go indirect.

Just to give you an idea, these were my results from directness and indirectness between May and June 2012...

Directness:26 approaches, 7 numbers, 0 dates, 0 lays
Indirectness: 12 approaches, 11 numbers, 6 dates, 2 lays

2.) Good way to build confidence and momentum

If you're struggling with approach anxiety, this should help, as after doing enough direct approaches, you won't give a fuck what anyone thinks of you, and hitting on attractive girls becomes almost a reflex.

Quote: (10-16-2012 08:13 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

I used to do those kinds of direct approaches a lot during the summer with similar results. Two things I have to say about it, however...

1.) Very high flake percentage.

Being direct and getting girls to engage in friendly conversation with you is easy enough. Getting direct approaches to turn into dates and lays is another matter entirely. It's unlikely that girl will end up in his bedroom. When on the street it's usually better to go indirect.

Just to give you an idea, these were my results from directness and indirectness between May and June 2012...

Directness:26 approaches, 7 numbers, 0 dates, 0 lays
Indirectness: 12 approaches, 11 numbers, 6 dates, 2 lays

2.) Good way to build confidence and momentum

If you're struggling with approach anxiety, this should help, as after doing enough direct approaches, you won't give a fuck what anyone thinks of you, and hitting on attractive girls becomes almost a reflex.

What kind of indirect are you recommanding for street? I used to use pet shop opener and asking for directions but i found tranistion is really hard from that point.

Quote: (10-16-2012 09:06 AM)starmaze Wrote:  

What kind of indirect are you recommanding for street? I used to use pet shop opener and asking for directions but i found tranistion is really hard from that point.

Two examples:

I'm in Prague, and upon walking out of my hostel, I spot this cute Asian accross the street. I walk accross, and while waiting for the light to change, I ask her where the Old City Centre is. Upon hearing her response and Chinese accent I ask where she's from. She answers "China" and I tell her in Chinese that I'm from Germany and I studied in China last year. We start chatting about random things. She's going in the same direction as I, and I ask if she's had breakfast yet (I was hungry at the time, and hadn't eaten anything all morning). She says "no" so I suggest we go into a nearby restaurant and have breakfast together. We spend the rest of the day walking around together, by early evening we're making out frequently. By about 21:00 or so, we plan to visit a club with a friend she met at her hostel. By the time we get there, her friend says she's too tired to go out, so I suggest we go back to my room so I can drop my things off. We never left my room that night.
There was a similar occurence with a lone Korean tourist I met this year. Didn't get the bang, due to time constraint, but still.

In May (or late April?) of this year I'm back in my hometown heading to the university library to study. At a bus stop I sit down next to a girl, and ask her for the time. Upon seeing Korean letters on her iPhone I ask if she's from Korea. "Yes," she replies.
"From Seoul?"
"Yeah, close to Seoul."
"Seems like every Korean student you meet abroad is from Seoul."
[...blablabla...]
"Never been to Korea," I say, "only went to the boarder to North Korea in China."
[surprise!] "North Korea!?" [blablabla]
I talk about myself a bit. Ask her a bit about herself. blablabla.
We continue talking while on the bus. After a few stops she introduces herself (or asks my name? can't remember). Sit next to eachother in the library. Eventually, I ask her if she feels like going out for a drink on the weekend. blablabla. We set a date. Meet up a couple of times. Bang her after two dates.

Both of these girls told me how they had been hit on guys who just walked up to them immediately asked for their number, or if they could kiss them. Had I done something similar, I would have probably gotten some polite conversation...maybe a number, but I almost certainly would have not gotten a date or a bang for that matter. It's too easy for this whole spiel with "Hi. You're cute. What's your name? yadahyadahyadah" to come across as awkward and corny to her.