rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Open this set

Open this set

So you're walking on the beach and you see these 4 girls walking towards you. What is the best way to open this set?

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...8590_n.jpg

Open this set

Hey girls! Where the hell did you get those costumes?

(all said with a curious face, no smile and no signs of visible excitement)

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Open this set

Do you guys know of a good petshop around here?

Game is a necessary evil

Open this set

You girls want a bump?

delicioustacos.com

Open this set

non of them are that hot sadly. Two in the middle are 6s max.

Open this set

Quote: (10-15-2012 04:32 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

Open this set

"Nice suit. I've got one just like it at home."

If I was buzzed I'd probably just turn around and start walking with them like we were all going somewhere together. "Where we headed?" Always gets a laugh.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Open this set

Where do you live that you say they aren't that hot and the "two in the middle are 6's max"? Sure I'll agree they don't have the best faces, but I think you're tripping bro.

Open this set

Agreed.I'm allergic to blondes and their bodies are pretty mediocre. Brunette would be worth a lay though.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Open this set

Some good ones here! The pet shop one made me laugh...or how about using Neil's line of "hey girls, can you put suntan lotion on my back?" [Image: wink.gif]

Open this set

Quote: (10-15-2012 04:37 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Agreed.

[Image: 220px-Troll_2_poster.jpg]

delicioustacos.com

Open this set

"Let me guess. You guys are....nuns?"

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Open this set

All four of those girls are hot in my opinion. Maybe they don't seem that hot to some of you guys because the image is a little bit pixelated. I would have sex with any of those four girls. I seriously think 99% of guys would find them to be hot.

Open this set

Quote: (10-15-2012 04:46 PM)NoBalls Wrote:  

All four of those girls are hot in my opinion. Maybe they don't seem that hot to some of you guys because the image is a little bit pixelated. I would have sex with any of those four girls. I seriously think 99% of guys would find them to be hot.

I've looked and re-looked and just don't agree. Bodies are too way pear-shaped for me. Brunette and far right girl are 7s I'll give you that, other two are 6s. To each his own.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

Open this set

Me: "You are soooooo lucky...."
Girl: "Why?"
Me: "Because I was going to wear that same suit today. It would have been so embarrasing for you if I wore that same suit, everyone would no you're just a copycat."

Open this set

Quote: (10-15-2012 04:49 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2012 04:46 PM)NoBalls Wrote:  

I've looked and re-looked and just don't agree. Bodies are too way pear-shaped for me. Brunette and far right girl are 7s I'll give you that, other two are 6s. To each his own.

I love pear shaped girls with full legs who are not fat. These girls are definitely not fat. Maybe that's why I found them to be hot. If anything I would like their legs to be a little bit fuller and their hips to be a little bit wider.

In any case I think it would be tough to open four girls walking down the beach and I have never done it before. If I were, I would use a low probability approach that showed balls - some sort of direct approach. Perhaps, "Hey, who here is single?"

Open this set

Damn if you don't think those girls have nice bodies, I'd sure like to see pics of the chicks you are fucking.

Open this set

Hey ladies, those pussy's must have been hungry. I hope there is room for desert.

It's not the face you fuck. It's the fuck you are facing.

Open this set

Damn VP I was hoping you were on that beach and just took that picture and were really looking for a line to drop on them. [Image: tongue.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Open this set

BB,
I know man. Right now I'm quite far from a beach, in northern Canada. But I will be on a better beach in January...if not earlier!Are you back in Asia?

Open this set

Quote: (10-15-2012 05:02 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Damn if you don't think those girls have nice bodies, I'd sure like to see pics of the chicks you are fucking.

Girl I dated over the summer:
[Image: SEc4i.jpg?1]

More junk in the truck and pear-shaped than I usually go for and guess what, turns out I wasn't that into it. I prefer small...more along these lines:

[Image: czKMT.jpg?1]

Open this set

I shouldn't be hitting on all 4 of you but i'm going to do hit anyways :-p

Open this set

What, are you dental floss sales reps?

Open this set

"Excuse me, do you know where I can find the beach?"

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Open this set

Quote: (10-15-2012 05:26 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

BB,
I know man. Right now I'm quite far from a beach, in northern Canada. But I will be on a better beach in January...if not earlier!Are you back in Asia?

Nope - still stuck in Northern California but planning to go back in about a month and meet with an old friend for the holidays. Maybe even sooner.

Beyond All Seas