rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Running A Soft Harem

Running A Soft Harem

Danny's a good guy and knows of what he speaks and can back up his adventures with the requisite proof. It's important to realized that he's only 5'4" tall yet his charisma is such that he has no problem with girls.

http://dannyfrom504.wordpress.com/2012/1...oft-harem/

Running A Soft Harem

blog spam troll?

Running A Soft Harem

Quote: (10-15-2012 11:20 AM)RedBull Wrote:  

blog spam troll?

Hardly. Private Man is the real deal. You'd benefit from reading his blog.

Team Nachos

Running A Soft Harem

This is the story of my life for the last few years. We really need a serious datasheet on "hoe management", or "soft hareming". I searched and didn't find one. For me, I can handle about 3 (4 at best) regulars in rotation at a given time but beyond that, the logistics get in the way.

I think Harem management is the hidden gem in game. Keeping a decent rotation going ensures a steady supply of variety on tap with less work than bringing in new ones each week for a one night stand. It's ideal for guys who work a lot in their careers. I have a few pointers to share, but I bet some of the big shots here would have a lot more information.

Running A Soft Harem

blog spam troll?

Generally - if a poster has a couple hundred posts and has more than 3 rep. points, he's not a troll.

Besides that fact, Private Man's had a blog up for some time.

Wald

Running A Soft Harem

Once I get my housing situation settled my goal is to have a harem of 7 women, fucking each once a week. Anyone have experience dealing with that many women at once? Is it even feasible to maintain for a significant amount of time?

Running A Soft Harem

Quote: (10-15-2012 02:46 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

blog spam troll?

Generally - if a poster has a couple hundred posts and has more than 3 rep. points, he's not a troll.

Besides that fact, Private Man's had a blog up for some time.

Wald

Since February, 2011. I'm coming up on 800K total page views.

Running A Soft Harem

I think it's a good post.

I've been experimenting with this and would love to figure it out. I'd love to harem. I you could do well with a faux-relationship approach. Get them to hook hard and want to bf you, but then after that create reasons for them to decide that you're not right for them (if they're active, become lazy - big drinker? decide you want to be healthy and don't want to spend the calories on beer. dislike their favorite thing, etc). The idea is for them to decide you're not right for each other longterm, but that you still like each other and have great chemistry and it would be terrible to throw that away.

Still not sure if it's better for you to "break up" with them or if it's better to let them "break up" with you. Any thoughts?

Running A Soft Harem

Quote: (10-15-2012 11:22 PM)Catch 22 Wrote:  

I think it's a good post.

...I you could do well with a faux-relationship approach. Get them to hook hard and want to bf you, but then after that create reasons for them to decide that you're not right for them ...but that you still like each other and have great chemistry and it would be terrible to throw that away. ..

I think this is right on. What I've done is be super busy - with work, whatever. Build up a mini-relationship for a little while and then make sure they know that you have to focus on work first and everything else second. Usually, if she likes you and shes having fun, this undefined relationship will continue for a long time.

Running A Soft Harem

blog spam troll?

Hello Indian Troll. We loved your email to Roosh.

Running A Soft Harem

Quote: (10-15-2012 03:20 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Once I get my housing situation settled my goal is to have a harem of 7 women, fucking each once a week. Anyone have experience dealing with that many women at once? Is it even feasible to maintain for a significant amount of time?
I doubt you'll be able to maintain the interest of 7. I've found that 3 girls is a manageable number, and 4 can be done if the 4ths is a casual fuck buddy.

With 2 or three you can still be romantically interested in the girls, and you need that in order to maintain their interest. Well, I'm being flexible with my definition of "romantic". You need to somehow be into them, passionately. If you have more than 4 girls you're going to find it difficult to maintain those connections and bonds and just for logistical reasons and a lack of time and they'll feel neglected. Two girls and a fuck buddy doesn't sound like much, but it gives you the freedom to see a girl that you are into for a few days in a row, and that helps to cement the girls interest, which keeps them waiting for a few days until you're free again.

You're going to balance the negatives of stress and drama that come with more girls against the positives of novelty and fun. And you'll be balancing the stability that comes with a free schedule and plenty of time to build and maintain connections against not being able to hold a girls interest for being unavailable. A good balance is 2 or 3 girlfriends plus a fuck buddy. The fuck buddy's tend to come and go faster than the girlfriends.

Outside of the internet you're not likely to find much support for the lifestyle. I've lived that way twice - once for a few years and once more recently for just 5 months or so. The first time I was more socially active, and found it dangerous to mention my lifestyle to casual strangers, and even my friends would get weird about it. Don't look for casual acceptance and understanding from the wider community.

Other guys can (I assume) get jealous, and can want to ostrasize and socially exclude you for such deviance. Even when they seem to at first be buddies. I don't know if it's their insecurities being played on, or if they feel you are living the forbidden life they dare not let themselves dream of, or what, but it's a powerful button, and some people can get real sketchy about the issue. Either quietly or in your face.

So I'd suggest not freaking out the "normals". They might know of your lifestyle, and it's difficult to avoid direct questions, like "How's your girlfriend?". "Which one?". But this is a highly socio-sexual lifestyle you are talking about, and guys with a much lower socio-sexual score have some strong deeply held feelings and beliefs around monogamy and living a much more contained "faithful" lifestyle. When those are challenged they feel personally affronted, as if you are stepping on their toes. So it's a trick to be upfront and honest, while being discreet. Just don't be in your face and boastful about it. Don't expect people to be able to handle it - not even your good buddies.

Also, there are positives and negatives with the girls knowing you have other girls. It's good not to have to lie and to not give false expectations. It's never good if they exchange phone numbers. When it's in their face that you are with a specific girl, it's harder for them to deal with emotionally than a vague notion. So keep it vague, and refuse to answer questions one way or the other. Sometimes I've just outright denied it, sometimes the girls have met each other. Both work, but it's more stable to lie. I prefer the truth even if it causes more drama, but truth with plausible deniability. "I'm going to the office". "I'm going out of town for a few days". "I'm going to focus on my work. See you Sunday".

I've put girls on a schedule before. But you have to realize that she'll be feeding you lies about her schedule too. My Sunday girl told me after a year that she'd been seeing other guys the whole time I had her on the once a week schedule. Once a week is not enough sex for a young girl. Hell, even after I upgraded her to 3 times a week when my schedule opened up she was still getting extra-curricular studies. Other girls were able to stay more focused seeing me 2 or 3 times a week. And you can see two girls in the same day often - one will sleep over so you'll see her in the morning, and another will arrive at night. You can even squeeze in a lunch date on those extra randy days.

Running A Soft Harem

Thanks for the advice, bookmarked [Image: wink.gif]

Running A Soft Harem

I currently have 3 mini relationships, and I rotate a fuck buddy or another girl im dating (preferably a tourist) in on the side. One is Chilean, one is Brazilian, and one is American. It took me a good 2-3 months to achieve this, and probably somewhere between 70-80 approaches. At first I wanted this badly. The thought of being able to sleep with 3-4 different girls a week with minimal effort was very appealing to say the least. But after awhile, it becomes draining to say the least.

The "busy with work" dynamic only works for so long, and we all know how much women yearn for attention/affection. Even if you've fucked her a few times, if you become too unavailable she will find another way of getting her attention fix. The key to avoiding this is hooking "good" girls. Girls that take 2+ dates to fuck, have a set of traditional values, and understand your priorities. If you can hook a few of these, they will be much more understanding, and stick around longer. Others will be gone within 2 months. The "good" girls may stick around as long as 4 months before realizing their relative worth to you.

Still, the constant upkeep and management, fielding calls and texts from 3 different girls all asking to do something with you on certain days really takes it toll on you. What happens when work goes late, or something comes up? You have no time for yourself. Between working out, playing guitar, work, eating healthy, and everything else I do during a day there just is too much to keep track of. You are bound to neglect one of them.

Not only this, after a while, if you're engineered anything like me, you'll have that ITCH again. The ITCH to go out solo, or with a wing, and game the strange. There's just nothing that can compare to meeting a beautiful stranger and seducing or coaxing her to bed. I know this, Roosh knows this, and many of the experienced players know this. Pussy is pussy, and there is always a better one out there. Life is short, and the lifestyle I want and continue to live requires I better myself. This includes not being weighed or tied down to a few girls that are hanging on to the tails of my coat as I chase something better.

If you've been in the game for awhile, you know that the more women you sleep with, gradually their attractiveness goes up. What happens when you are stuck in a pool of mediocrity? You don't progress. I'm not saying its not possible to keep a harem of multiple beautiful girls. I do it, I have done it. Its just mentally and physically draining to the point that I'd rather put the energy I have at my age into endeavors that have a more positive output for me personally.

Running A Soft Harem

Quote: (10-16-2012 01:22 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

The thought of being able to sleep with 3-4 different girls a week with minimal effort was very appealing to say the least. But after awhile, it becomes draining to say the least.
It's a rare lifestyle. I'm not sure if I've ever heard of anyone sustaining it for more than a few years at a time.

You almost need to be semi retired and young and fit to be able to maintain the time, focus, and drive. And you need a high tolerance for drama.

I'll be doing it again in the future, but am in no hurry. It's one of those periods of life that make for great memories and is a lot of fun at the time, but you don't necessarily feel the urge to keep that going all the time.

I've found girls usually snap sometime around the 4 month mark. Could be three, could be over a year, could be never. But if they fall in love and it's in their face that you will never marry and will never stop seeing other girls, they snap. So it's a lifestyle of rotation. I had a couple girls at the one year mark before I left them all behind and moved to a new city, but one was in the dark, and the other was fucking around and driving me nuts.

Some guys keep them longer, but I'm convinced that they keep a rotation of casual fuck buddies, while I kept mostly girlfriends. Not as casual.

I'm still fond of having serial monogamy broken by occasional periods of parallel monogamy. Serial one night stands I don't quite understand. I mean, occasionally those are fun, but as a lifestyle, I just don't get it.

Running A Soft Harem

Quote: (10-15-2012 11:22 PM)Catch 22 Wrote:  

Still not sure if it's better for you to "break up" with them or if it's better to let them "break up" with you. Any thoughts?

This is directly from Danny (the source of the original harem wisdom).

Quote:Quote:

Let them break up with you. Better to be amicable because if her new boyfriend doesn't work out, she will come back to you. You can put her back in rotation if there is available slot in your schedule. Spinning plates, remember?

Hamster philosophy 101 - you're not a "slut" for sleeping with a guy you've already had sex with. You're simply recycled dick.

Running A Soft Harem

I agree that 3 regulars is about the limit. They are going to expect to see you once a week minimum and at times 2-3 times a week. It's tough to juggle this. I just lost a regular I really liked because I wasn't giving her enough attention.

Not only do you have to see your regulars, I try to reserve 1-2 nights a week for new online girls and/or cold approaches in bars/clubs. You have to keep bringing new girls into the pipeline and trying for those occasional SNLs and ONSs.

Of course , you can add to this the fuck buddies you may see once every few weeks or months. They don't add much pressure to your schedule so you could probably have a dozen of them if you could find a way to keep their interest in you going which is a major problem with fbs.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Running A Soft Harem

Lost one of the harem today. Chilean marathon runner, here's the 4 page message she sent me this morning:

Hi, since you haven't contact me, I decided that I'll shoot you one last message. Do you really think I went out until early morning Friday? I wouldn't j eopardize my training for nothing, not even for a f? I just wanted to test you to see how you'll react, but as I thought you didn't even care? i didn't b elieve the fact that you'll leave me to go to work? or I guess you have other priorities? guess what so do I,so let's call it quit? but I doesn't matter we never had anything anyway...

response anyone?

Running A Soft Harem

Quote: (10-22-2012 09:33 AM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Lost one of the harem today. Chilean marathon runner, here's the 4 page message she sent me this morning:

Hi, since you haven't contact me, I decided that I'll shoot you one last message. Do you really think I went out until early morning Friday? I wouldn't j eopardize my training for nothing, not even for a f? I just wanted to test you to see how you'll react, but as I thought you didn't even care? i didn't b elieve the fact that you'll leave me to go to work? or I guess you have other priorities? guess what so do I,so let's call it quit? but I doesn't matter we never had anything anyway...

response anyone?

Could you give us more information about this girl?

For example - how good was the sex? Were you the best she has (ever) had? Did you spend more time with than just fucking?

How about your harem? How many do you have?

It might be easier to let this girl go and find a new one, but it's hard to tell. I can't tell how much you like this girl or how much she likes you (i.e. if you let her go she'll find her way back eventually, like a lost puppy).

I'm not an expert on this - but for the guys who are, I'm sure a little more information if you are willing to share would help.

Wald

Running A Soft Harem

Quote: (10-22-2012 10:00 AM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (10-22-2012 09:33 AM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

response anyone?

Could you give us more information about this girl?

For example - how good was the sex? Were you the best she has (ever) had? Did you spend more time with than just fucking?

How about your harem? How many do you have?

It might be easier to let this girl go and find a new one, but it's hard to tell. I can't tell how much you like this girl or how much she likes you (i.e. if you let her go she'll find her way back eventually, like a lost puppy).

I'm not an expert on this - but for the guys who are, I'm sure a little more information if you are willing to share would help.

Wald

Sex was pretty solid. She's a freak, blowjob pro, probably because she's older (31). Not much time spent other than fucking. Very sick body for her age. Better than most American 18-21 year-olds. Face is a 7 though. She really likes me I can tell, because I flake on her all the time, and she's brought me chocolate and small gifts etc the few times I've "had time" for her.

She's number 4 in rotation right now, behind Russian 9, Brazilian 7.5, and American 7, and I really could care less if I lose her at this point. Im trying to focus more on my career now, and spent what little time I have left with the Russian 9 I have been banging the whole weekend.

She's mature enough, she's ridden the cock carousel, she can handle it if I let her go, and she won't come running back. Not completely sure though, the hamsterisms in the text are pretty entertaining to say the least.

Running A Soft Harem

Anything over 3 girls in regular rotation is going to be unsustainable for 99% of guys, regardless of their game. There's just a limited amount of time in the day to be giving each girl the attention they require to stay on the hook, especially these days with texting. If you're juggling 4 or more girls, you're going to naturally start slacking on giving them attention, and they're going to start going cold on you and looking to other guys.

A sustainable harem of 5+ girls would basically require a perfect storm combination. The guy would have to possess expert game, have a shitload of free time, be living in an area with an abundance of women and have some kind of natural status advantage over the other men around him.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Running A Soft Harem

Quote: (10-22-2012 10:45 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

Anything over 3 girls in regular rotation is going to be unsustainable for 99% of guys, regardless of their game. There's just a limited amount of time in the day to be giving each girl the attention they require to stay on the hook, especially these days with texting. If you're juggling 4 or more girls, you're going to naturally start slacking on giving them attention, and they're going to start going cold on you and looking to other guys.

A sustainable harem of 5+ girls would basically require a perfect storm combination. The guy would have to possess expert game, have a shitload of free time, be living in an area with an abundance of women and have some kind of natural status advantage over the other men around him.

I wouldn't say you need "expert game" for harems of 5+ girls. Maybe advanced. It really depends on the attractiveness and relative age of the girls in the harem. The hotter, the better your game needs to be. I knew guys in high school who had no clue what the hell they were doing banging 4-6 different girls throughout the year from different schools. Same in college, I could juggle 4+ girls from different sororities for a few months, until I got caught at formal events, a picture on Facebook, drunk downtown with another girl, or one would show up crying outside the fraternity house.

SHITLOAD of free time I agree with wholeheartedly. The longer I've been trying to maintain my harem, the more I've realized it really is a waste of resources. Time is my most valuable resource, and the time I'm spending juggling girls that I really don't care that much about except for the warmth their vagina provides, could be better used bettering myself, or furthering my career. The harem concept has really lost its allure to me. Yes I do get tired of one girl after a while, but the confidence boost I get from sleeping with one 9 trumps sleeping with four 7s. I'd much rather use that confidence to cold approach and game another beauty, on my time, on my terms, at my leisure.

Running A Soft Harem

Could always go for Mystery's dream, 1 blonde 10 and 1 brunette 10 who both love you and get along well lol.

Running A Soft Harem

Quote: (10-22-2012 10:55 AM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

I wouldn't say you need "expert game" for harems of 5+ girls. Maybe advanced. It really depends on the attractiveness and relative age of the girls in the harem. The hotter, the better your game needs to be. I knew guys in high school who had no clue what the hell they were doing banging 4-6 different girls throughout the year from different schools. Same in college, I could juggle 4+ girls from different sororities for a few months, until I got caught at formal events, a picture on Facebook, drunk downtown with another girl, or one would show up crying outside the fraternity house.

SHITLOAD of free time I agree with wholeheartedly. The longer I've been trying to maintain my harem, the more I've realized it really is a waste of resources. Time is my most valuable resource, and the time I'm spending juggling girls that I really don't care that much about except for the warmth their vagina provides, could be better used bettering myself, or furthering my career. The harem concept has really lost its allure to me. Yes I do get tired of one girl after a while, but the confidence boost I get from sleeping with one 9 trumps sleeping with four 7s. I'd much rather use that confidence to cold approach and game another beauty, on my time, on my terms, at my leisure.

College is definitely the most opportune time for a guy with solid game to run a harem, especially if you're in a high status fraternity. In that case, your game doesn't even have to be super strong, because your letters do the talking for you.

But you'll meet all the other conditions necessary for having a harem. Free time? Check. Abundance of women? Check. Artificially high status? Check (fraternity).

I definitely noticed this effect during my college days. The thing is, though, the college/Greek environment is so promiscuous that it's more than likely the girls in your harem are sleeping around as well. So it's not a "true" harem in the sense that you're banging multiple girls who are only banging you. But it's still damned nice while it lasts.

The only barrier you will run into will be a practical and logistical one. It literally becomes impossible to keep conversations straight when you're dealing with half a dozen or more girls. You'll start getting mixed up about what you said or did with which girl. Plus the sheer logistical challenges of moving that many women in and out of your place on a regular basis without word getting around (this is why I used to make girls come and go through my window back when I was doing the frat house thing).

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Running A Soft Harem

HAHAH I remember sneaking chicks out of my room was especially hard. We had a dining hall on the ground floor of the house, where all brothers had breakfast lunch dinner everyday. If girls spent the night at the fraternity house, they inevitably would pass by that area of the house coming downstairs from a brothers room. It was common practice for every guy at breakfast to giving a standing ovation and yell sarcastic yet enthusiastic congratulatory things to the girl as she left. This left a few girls mortified and cockblocked me a few times, but it was funny as hell. Some girls even embraced and gave waves and kisses as they left. That's how I judged the girls character usually. How she made her exit.

Running A Soft Harem

Quote: (10-22-2012 10:45 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

This. I always have a main girl who I go out and do things with, a fuck buddy who comes over to chill and fuck, maybe another girl I only fuck when I'm going out. I gather prospects when I go out, but aim for a SNL.

I don't go out a lot, but its easy and low-stress to maintain. I really don't have the highest sex drive so banging a few times a week is fine with me.