rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazilian White Girls are Rascist

Been herre in Brasilia for 2 weeks and I see hypocrisy all the time. White women here are worse than SWPL women in the US. I have banged quite a few white girls in Brazil, but the reality is that they seek European type guys way more than any Latin country other than Argentina. I am light skinned Latino American and everybody thinks I am Brazilian, but nevertheless the white women here are such a pain in the ass, in general. Contrast that to Colombia where 50 percent of my bangs were light skinned girls and the color of your skin was never that big of an issue. We had an ex member of the forum who was darker skinned and he did fine in Colombia.
In the end it doesnt matter so much since all the girls I have banged here so far have been darker skinned girls 22 or younger. Just have to let you guys now that here it is just ast hypocritical as America,

Quote:Quote:

Fixed it for you.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I hear what you are saying, it does seem that Brazilian women swoon over white guys especially if you have blonde hair and blue eyes.

However, one thing I don't get about you choche, with all due respect, it seems like you like to whine and complain a lot about Brazil, but then you write about getting two ONS in one week. If Brazil has gotten so bad, how are you able to pull so much ass, and why do you complain? Are you some dude with male model looks who is used to pulling 8+ caliber women with ease any where you go?

I only fuck young french white girls , which makes me racist, ageist, and xenophobic.

Quote: (10-07-2012 04:44 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Fixed it for you.

I agree 75 percent with that Thuthmoisis you sly fox. But in countries such as Poland, Slovenia, Sweden, Lithuania I would do fine. In Medellin, Colombia mostly banged whiter looking girls. Just that in Brazil it is a special case. Something about the culture and mentality.
Also the men are losing their machismo. Heard girls talking about ecuadorian and peruvian men being machistas. What the fuck when those small country men keep their women in line and not brazilian men.

Quote: (10-07-2012 04:46 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I hear what you are saying, it does seem that Brazilian women swoon over white guys especially if you have blonde hair and blue eyes.

However, one thing I don't get about you choche, with all due respect, it seems like you like to whine and complain a lot about Brazil, but then you write about getting two ONS in one week. If Brazil has gotten so bad, how are you able to pull so much ass, and why do you complain? Are you some dude with male model looks who is used to pulling 8+ caliber women with ease any where you go?

Good question. I can because I know portuguese fluently and I am a decent looking guy, who always rents a decent pad in the best part of any city. Also i have been traveling in Brazil for almost 4 years. If you have read my posts before, I only tell it how it is and if someone can refute me... I am open to that. I complain because Brazil was and still is something special to me.
And from the great majority of posts nobody has contradicted me. Going 2nd and 3rd tier in brazil in 10 days....so I know what I have to do. Complaining is only to give advice for the future traveler who will spend 1200 dollars and more coming here expecting a pussy paradise.

Quote: (10-07-2012 04:49 PM)EPMD Wrote:  

I only fuck young french white girls , which makes me racist, ageist, and xenophobic.

EPMD, lets just leave you as an ageist. I am sure you would not refuse some fine 22 yr old Russian or Colombian ass lol.

Chocemonger is pointing out something, not whining. He is right btw. It is just solid advice; if you Latin, tanned, dark, black, or whatever (not blonde) just know the majority of your bangs, interest and attention will come from Mulatto, black, and Amerindian looking girls in Brazil. It has been my experience as a Latin Man here as well. So plan, hit-on, pipeline, day game accordingly. You only have 24 hours in a day, why not maximize your returns.

Fixed it for you.

Is it racist or just a preference?

Quote: (10-07-2012 09:40 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

Fixed it for you.

Combination of both. In South America it is like that. Some countries have it more than others. Entendeu?

Quote: (10-07-2012 09:12 PM)Chemical O Wrote:  

Chocemonger is pointing out something, not whining. He is right btw. It is just solid advice; if you Latin, tanned, dark, black, or whatever (not blonde) just know the majority of your bangs, interest and attention will come from Mulatto, black, and Amerindian looking girls in Brazil. It has been my experience as a Latin Man here as well. So plan, hit-on, pipeline, day game accordingly. You only have 24 hours in a day, why not maximize your returns.

You can see this effect in almost any country where whites are a minority(even a significant minority such as Brazil). They become fiercely endogamous. In some Carribbean islands such as Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Barbados, Bermuda(though not in the Carribbean), there are whites, but they do not at all mix with the darker population. South Africa and Namibia are the most obvious examples. This is the opposite of the way things normally work. Usually the smaller minority group tends to have a high intermarriage rate, take Native Americans and Asians in America. The easiest place for dark skinned men to date white women are in culturally liberal countries where whites are a strong majority, N. Europe, Australia, some parts of the U.S. and Canada.

Quote: (10-07-2012 10:08 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2012 09:12 PM)Chemical O Wrote:  

You can see this effect in almost any country where whites are a minority(even a significant minority such as Brazil). They become fiercely endogamous. In some Carribbean islands such as Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Barbados, Bermuda(though not in the Carribbean), there are whites, but they do not at all mix with the darker population. South Africa and Namibia are the most obvious examples. This is the opposite of the way things normally work. Usually the smaller minority group tends to have a high intermarriage rate, take Native Americans and Asians in America. The easiest place for dark skinned men to date white women are in culturally liberal countries where whites are a strong majority, N. Europe, Australia, some parts of the U.S. and Canada.

Unfortunately, the most undesirable parts of the Western world in terms of women lol.
I just wanted to put it on the record, about Brazilian white women. Unlike some forum members who love white women.... it doesnt bother me. Brazilian women of any shade of color are good to go.
Now, if Polish girls were like brazilian white women ..... then I wouldnt like that.

It is also a question of how to game, when it comes to Brazilian white women. As an American or European white guy, I would use more American game with the younger girls and more World game with the over 25s......that is if your portuguese is ok.

This is the opposite of the way things normally work. Usually the smaller minority group tends to have a high intermarriage rate, take Native Americans and Asians in America. The easiest place for dark skinned men to date white women are in culturally liberal countries where whites are a strong majority, N. Europe, Australia, some parts of the U.S. and Canada.

Consider East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Koreans), who see Philippinos as trash - they'd much sooner let their kids marry whites than a Philippino. Even, or especially, in countries where these East Asians are a small, but powerful, minority. Tiger lady Amy Chua wrote a book touching on this (which I have not read).

What's the common factor? The people they are choosing not to mix with people are lower class. When race is strongly linked to class, class discrimination devolves into racial discrimination. I imagine in some European countries, that link exists, eg if you had a country where most of the blacks there were poor Nigerian cab drivers. But even then, they're probably few enough in number and not very visible, to cause a stylish middle class black guy from being discriminated against.

Fixed it for you.

Yes, "racism" implies hatred or a global assessment of inferiority just because a person is <whatever race.>

You may like <type of person> just fine, but not be interested in sexing the women. It doesn't mean you do anything actively negative toward them.

Fixed it for you.

Let's see. How's this sound?

"I prefer to hire whites for any position I'm filling at my company."

Or, this:

"If a repairman is coming into my house, I prefer if he's white."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (10-08-2012 03:09 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Fixed it for you.

Or, this:

"If a repairman is coming into my house, I prefer that he's white."

That's business, a concrete, objective service you're buying. To be fair you should be race-neutral.

Also, you can change your attitude if you think about it. "This guy can clean my carpet or trade stock options just as well if he's <one race> as if he's another. "

Sex is a personal decision based on individual tastes. I can't see how it is wrong to prefer particular body type, coloring etc.

Also, sexual tastes are to some extent, I believe, genetic, detection of immunity pheremones etc, and in my personal experience to a large extent harder to change.

There's just nothing I can do to be as hot for a big, chunky Samoan woman as I will be for a willowy Ukrainian model. It's beyond my conscious control, so it's not a vindictive, hostile thing; which is what I consider racism to be.

International students know about this.
Brazilians don't want to consider them as Latin (since typical latin is mexican in U.S)
They think they are white and keep themselves with other whites like students from europe.

I am sure they will go gaga for a guy from Portugal?

You can do what Sammy Sosa( baseball player) did to overcome his dark skin, bleaching cream. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&redir...963#miuv=0

Quote: (10-08-2012 03:15 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Fixed it for you.

Or, this:

That's business, a concrete, objective service you're buying. To be fair you should be race-neutral.

Also, you can change your attitude if you think about it. "This guy can clean my carpet or trade stock options just as well if he's <one race> as if he's another. "

Sex is a personal decision based on individual tastes. I can't see how it is wrong to prefer particular body type, coloring etc.

Also, sexual tastes are to some extent, I believe, genetic, detection of immunity pheremones etc, and in my personal experience to a large extent harder to change.

There's just nothing I can do to be as hot for a big, chunky Samoan woman as I will be for a willowy Ukrainian model. It's beyond my conscious control, so it's not a vindictive, hostile thing; which is what I consider racism to be.

I agree with this. I don't believe in giving people a hard time about what race they are or are not attracted to. It's a very personal thing and like we all know, attraction isn't a choice. If someone likes certain features and dislikes others, then they just do and it's probably immutable. I don't find Bolivian women from the Andes to be attractive and have no interest in dating them, but I don't consider myself racist against them in any way. They just don't give me a boner.

White girls in Brazil? WTF?

Quote: (10-08-2012 01:08 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

This is the opposite of the way things normally work. Usually the smaller minority group tends to have a high intermarriage rate, take Native Americans and Asians in America. The easiest place for dark skinned men to date white women are in culturally liberal countries where whites are a strong majority, N. Europe, Australia, some parts of the U.S. and Canada.

Consider East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Koreans), who see Philippinos as trash - they'd much sooner let their kids marry whites than a Philippino. Even, or especially, in countries where these East Asians are a small, but powerful, minority. Tiger lady Amy Chua wrote a book touching on this (which I have not read).

What's the common factor? The people they are choosing not to mix with people are lower class. When race is strongly linked to class, class discrimination devolves into racial discrimination. I imagine in some European countries, that link exists, eg if you had a country where most of the blacks there were poor Nigerian cab drivers. But even then, they're probably few enough in number and not very visible, to cause a stylish middle class black guy from being discriminated against.

Look, when traveling and comparing countries you notice these differences. That is why 3 small Baltic countries, right next to each other, can seem so different as Roosh found out.
One thing I don´t like about Colombia is the culture´s emphasis on class (strato) and not so much about race. In Brazil race and class go hand in hand still. Sometimes their film industry, like hollywood, tries to show another Brazil, but the reality on the street is still there.
And though most men here do prefer white women too, it is nowhere near as strong of a preference as women have for white men.
It is an unpleasant feature of Brazil, that I had not thought about before, until I had a lengthy converstation with by younger brother(who is here with me and it is his first time).
He has less European features than I do, and he was quite amazed about the difference between the interest coming from girls from Brazil and in Colombia. In Brazil it is mostly darker skinned or tanned girls, while in Colombia the white girls did not really discriminate. He gor plenty of action from them.

Quote: (10-08-2012 03:15 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Fixed it for you.

Or, this:

Preference vs racism. That is a good argument. Preference to me is more fluid and variable. In other words other variables can affect and change these preferences to a degree. For example, maybe I have a preference for Eastern European chicks, but if I meet an Asian chick who rocks my world, I would not think twice about her being my girl.
In Brazil, from what I have seen it is not just a preference. It is something fixed and very difficult to change. I am probably a bit whiter than the average Brazilian (but not in the south) and have banged a few blondies here. But that has not changed the fact that for most white Brazilian women, their minds are so strongly made up in terms of wanting a European type man (especially a blondie with blue eyes). IMO, it has gone beyond preference to racism.

It's the same shit in most of these latin countries, dominican rep, puerto rico, colombia, brazil etc they all think since they are light skinned or white that they identify mostly with american/european white cultures UNTIL they actually go to usa or europe, or around them and and receive a HUGE reality check, nobody in usa will even mistake them or accept them as being "white", as most americans would group them all together as mexican except maybe in florida.

They confuse skin color and race, I can't tell you how many dominicans swear they are not black or do not have black in them, as they associate being black (skin color) with being hatian.

Secondly I don't understand why anyone would go to an latin country and actually WANT an white looking latin chick, to me kinda defeats the purpose, I like the bronze, tanned, darker brown ones with long black hair and big booty.

If I wanted a white woman, I would go to sweden, canada etc, not brazil.

Quote: (10-08-2012 01:08 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Leading on from this, if a girls not digging a guy as much as first because of his race, it's either because of class issues or because she assumes that every guy of that race is beta (ie. Asians and Indians). From what I've seen, the later is much easier to deal with.