rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Zagreb Man with "healing gaze"

http://www.arlnow.com/2012/10/05/man-wit...stal-city/

"A man purported to have a healing gaze will be gazing at rooms full of people at a Crystal City hotel this weekend...Though some may be skeptical of the power of Braco’s gaze, he has been doing it since the 1990s and thousands of people still line up for his gazing session."

Wonder if Roosh was able to visit his center in Zagreb while he was there for some stare seshes. [Image: tard.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

This is a beautiful con. I think the natural tendency is to feel offended at the man's success, or perhaps to marvel at his ability to swallow his own sales pitch, but I see in this much that is worthy of emulation.

Hell, if it makes other men angry with jealousy, he must be doing something right.

Actually, I'm a strong fan of the power of a hypnotic gaze. Mesmer had it down. That party trick is a big component of my game.

Quote: (10-05-2012 01:28 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

Hell, if it makes other men angry with jealousy, he must be doing something right.

Actually, I'm a strong fan of the power of a hypnotic gaze. Mesmer had it down. That party trick is a big component of my game.

Stealing my sandwich makes me angry and jealous [Image: dodgy.gif]

There's not a huge difference between this and many shrinks. As the saying goes, a fool and his money are soon parted.

Can you drop some good resources for your hypnotic gaze?

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

I'm not closedminded to anything till I've experienced it first handed myself. Certainly, Indian gurus do practise darshan, which is a spiritual blessing, not a hypnotism.

Even if you do think he is a con with a hypnotic gaze, obviously people are getting value from that.

Interesting to watch the video, with the big military guys reporting massive life changes. Looks like he is in America now!

First commenter (seems male by the alias):
"Is he allowed near schools? I’d like to know, cause gazing is not creepy at all."

Effortless use of word "creepy", white knighting even when out of context, passive-aggressive effeminate way of expression...maybe he needs to go see Braco for a cure.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

This is what you call a healing gaze gentlemen.

or

I heard about this guy on Stern a while back. Whether it's a con or not, power to him for making cash off this.

I believe that these guys have conned themselves, they truly believe they have real powers.

He's a crock similar to that guy who claims that he uses bioenergy to help Croatian National Football Team win games (you know, except when they lose). They're full of shit. Croatia, being nominally Catholic but largely superstitious under that surface, is very susceptible to that kind of bullshit.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

When I was in Croatia some guy emailed me to visit him.

Fast-forward to 2:18. [Image: lol.gif]
I do admit his gaze is soft, but he blinks too much.

I'm sure he gets a lot of poosy. I will rebrand myself as having the healing penis. [Image: pimp.gif]