rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Judge Judy is red pill?

Judge Judy is red pill?

Thorough nuking of the hamster!

*edited to unfuck link

"Okay (and I'm laughing now, because this is so funny), so we're A) not supposed to give you flowers, B) pay you compliments, or C) look at you. Anything else? Because I'm struggling to figure out the reason why after hearing that, I'm feeling like I'd rather get fucked in the ass by a Cape Buffalo than ever have to sit through dinner with you. Maybe you can figure it out for me. When you do, let me know. I'll be at Natasha's house."

Judge Judy is red pill?

I'm stoked about this. I bet the girl didn't learn a thing, but the guy must have felt vindicated. Good on him.

Judge Judy is red pill?

Just finished this. I actually have a rod now.

Judge Judy is red pill?

Girl looks trashy, but would hit it for sure.

Judge Judy is red pill?

Would bang.

This isn't the first time Judge Judy puts the smackdown on some bitches. She does it regularly. In one episode I saw a long-ass time ago, some chick was complaining that some dude hit her. Judy asked, "Did you hit him first?" The girl was like, "yes." Judy then went on a royal verbal smackdown that went something like this, "You expect to hit a man and have him not hit back?! This is the year 2000-whatever-it-was, sister! Get with the program. I got news for you: if you hit a man now, he can hit you back."

I was like:

[Image: youtheman.gif] [Image: gift4.jpg] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: whip.gif] [Image: popcorn2.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Judge Judy is red pill?

Haha, I always used to find her pretty cunty yet sometimes amusing, but here she's just amazing. The sad thing is if a male Judge did this, he's be in series danger of being disbarred.

Judge Judy is red pill?

Quote of the Month:

"It's so infuriating to me, because there are women who worked very hard for decades to create a system where domestic violence is serious business--where people respond to it in a serious way. And, when women use it as weapon, and not a shield, it's offensive to the system."
-Judge Judy

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Judge Judy is red pill?

Can you embed it here? I can't see it.

Judge Judy is red pill?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1492071272584
Link direct to facebook because when I clicked the link in the OP an ad was covering half the video.

The main lesson from this video is if you get into legal shit against a woman, hire a female attorney. They can smell the bullshit and have no fear attacking it because they don't have to worry about being labeled a small dicked misogynist that can't get laid.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Judge Judy is red pill?

Man I thought about throwing down some Judge Judy on the forum but figured you guys would think I'm a fucking retard or trolling. I've seen her nuke hamsters for years. At first I couldn't stand her, but by aunt brought to my attention her fair rule, and then I'd actually watch, and realized her fairness between sexes. I honestly think she takes more offense when a woman tries to take the "victim" stance. Just my opinion though.

Shit, in this day and age, she is the LAST of a dying breed. That judge has my respect. You won't find another like her on tv.

Judge Judy is red pill?

God that video just warmed my heart. I'm now a fan of Judge Judy.

Judge Judy is red pill?

That girl's voice is the typical dumb bitch voice. Must be very hard for Judge Judy to take her seriously

Judge Judy is red pill?

Old women can sniff out liars and whores real good. Bring that type of girl around your grandma and see what she says.

Judge Judy is red pill?

Judy has a point here, when she says that these restraining orders were created as a shield and not a weapon. If they continue to be used as a weapon, their existence becomes endangered.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Judge Judy is red pill?

touche Houston, old women can smell a rat.

Judge Judy is red pill?

What do you guy think if Judge Judy had been elected to the Supreme Court?

Judge Judy is red pill?

Quote: (10-05-2012 06:15 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I would think that she was the first person ever elected to the Supreme Court.

The judges are appointed by the President and confirmed by Congress.

Judge Judy is red pill?

I don't understand who Judge Judy is? Is she a character in a TV series about law, or a subject of a reality TV show about courtrooms? If she is just an ordinary judge / law practicioner, I find it hard to believe that court proceedings are filmed and tossed around just like that.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Judge Judy is red pill?

^^^ It's an American reality court show:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Judy

Judge Judy is red pill?

Formally it's an arbitration proceeding styled like a court, where the participants have agreed to be bound by the decision.

Judge Judy is red pill?

Quote: (10-05-2012 07:46 AM)scubadude Wrote:  

Quit nitpicking dammit![Image: blush.gif] I was drunk when I wrote that. Still. She is a waste of talent on a meaningless tv show.

Judge Judy is red pill?

Quote: (10-05-2012 07:46 AM)scubadude Wrote:  

Quit nitpicking dammit![Image: blush.gif] I was drunk when I wrote that. Still. She is a waste of talent on a meaningless tv show.

Judge Judy is red pill?

Judge Judy gives me hope. She has a clear sense of what's right and wrong, and sometimes it comes before the law...

Judge Judy is red pill?

I think false rape accusations are on the more extreme end of shitty female behavior. You don't find a lot of institutional support for that kind of thing. I have a few friends who've been falsely accused of rape; in most cases the cops didn't even take them seriously, in the one case that did make it to court, the case was dismissed in a day.

Judge Judy is red pill?

Quote: (10-05-2012 11:37 PM)Andy_B Wrote:  

I think false rape accusations are on the more extreme end of shitty female behavior. You don't find a lot of institutional support for that kind of thing. I have a few friends who've been falsely accused of rape; in most cases the cops didn't even take them seriously, in the one case that did make it to court, the case was dismissed in a day.

THe problem is women don't realize the consequences of accusing of rape. It can completely ruins a man's life. Girls still use it carelessly, I had a friend who told me that she got raped by a man I knew, I didn't believe her for one second. She was hiding the fact that she was a little slut, and she tried to blame it on him.