rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Unauthorized Bigoraphy of Muhammad Ali...and more.

Been watching this 2-3x a day for the past few days. Not sure where I stumbled on it at, but I don't think it was here. This guy is seriously talented. Hope he continues making these. A few more on his YouTube channel as well.

Marley and Ali legends. Puffy not so.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Good stuff. I just checked out his channel, its crazy how few views these great videos have gotten. His entire channel only has 600,000 view over the years. Its crazy when this stuff is hardly seen but Gangnam Style has 300,000,000+ in 2 months and spoofs can all do 1,000,000+ in days. Shows what the people value

Quote: (10-03-2012 12:23 AM)Adam Michaels Wrote:  

Good stuff. I just checked out his channel, its crazy how few views these great videos have gotten. His entire channel only has 600,000 view over the years. Its crazy when this stuff is hardly seen but Gangnam Style has 300,000,000+ in 2 months and spoofs can all do 1,000,000+ in days. Shows what the people value

The Ali one is especially good. I couldn't believe it didn't have at least a couple million views in the 4 years or so it's been online.