rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Possible missed opportunites

I've done a few daygame approaches in the past 2 months with one being a pretty bold approach (i'll add it into the "approach thread" later). Got some # closes & one date but unfortunately no bangs yet. When I do the approaches I wanna make it to where the female is already peepin me so when i step to them the interest is mutual & I'll just be making the first real step as a man by approaching b/c i know she is too nervous to. Yesterday at the mall i seen a thick bitch standing inside a store she was employed at. She was talking with a fellow coworker. I stared at her as I walked past & about a second or 2 before the outer wall of the store blocked our view of each other she noticed me staring & stared back until I was out of sight. Due to the logistics i continued walking: I had my back turned towards her already, she was at work talking to a coworker, & i thought at the time it went against my principle of catching the mutual interest. She may have been looking at me only because i looked at her first. I just hate the thought of kissing a bitch's ass if she isn't showing genuine interest from the jump as it often puts u in a subservient position to where u are most likely going to have to "win her over" instead of simply impressing them by being ourselves who they were already initially attracted to(thus us having to put in minimal effort by not going out on multiple dates with them to make them wanna fuck us). I also look back & noticed that pretty much every broad i ever banged showed interest from the jump. But on the other hand her ass was pretty big & there's still a chance she was actually interested. I'm contemplating going back there & making an approach today anyway despite the logistics as I'll probably be steppin out to do some daygame. What do you guys think?

Other members can also feel free to post their missed opportunities here as we all have regrets from time to time when it comes to approaching a bitch we wanted but didn't despite the logistics. If we post here it gives us a chance to vent about it & we can let each other know what we should have done. Thus motivating each other to go harder the next time & possibly correct it if we have a chance as i do in this case.

There are so many missed opportunities that I don't think I could get anything done if I dwelled on it.

There was this time on the night train from Krakow to Budapest I talked up two swedish hotties. Everyone on that train was packed like sardines (I had two gross american girls in my room) but somehow they had their own room. Ended up in their room making out with the one but I ran into heavy ASD, and in that quagmire my dreams of swedish threesomes died a quiet death.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.