rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Transitioning game

Transitioning game

Hey guys, just wanted some input on how to better work foreign girls.

Currently I have a very high energy, sarcastic game that works exceptionally well on American women, me and my roommates are pretty much able to clean up what we want at bars n such.

However, my roommate has recently joined (he's from the bahamas) the foreign exchange student groups as a leader (were both in university), and my game needs to change to adapt to these women who are unadjusted to western culture.

Any tips on what I should be changing to better adapt to them?
Specifically, I have a vice for Swedish women

Any easy topics to go through, seem interesting, etc.

Thanks guys.

Transitioning game

It depends on what culture. I can't talk much about sweden women specifically, but from personal experience I find that most non western cultures don't like cockiness and selfishness.

Foreign women like masculine men who show they're invested in them. You have to turn down arrogance and replace it with a good dose of boldness and sexuality mixed with good manners and a gentleman vibe.

Compliment them on their hair, beauty, sexyness ; show them you would make a good long term mate (you have ambitions, you're educated), but still put a lot of sexual pressure on them.

As for topics the easy ones are always cultural differences you two share. It's easy to ask her questions and make her talk about the life in her country etc. Bonus if you learned to speak her language a little.