rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

next game session - where?

Hey there

I'm a 42 years old, young looking Brit of Indian descent. Being a cunning linguist (hehe), I can learn pretty much any major language to a good standard. Leaning more towards gaming rather than mongering these days.

Never found my own women attractive (before, during and after my marriage). The south Asian ones who don't bore me annoy me.

Been mongering and also gaming in:
Belarus: good fun, but boozy and no A
Thailand: the subservience appears false after a while
Rio: the best time of my life, but prices and expectations have risen
Iceland: gorgeous, but techinacally incompetent
Eastern Europe (Poland, Latvia, Lithuania): as per Belarus

There's a lot of talk of Colombia being a bit of a pussy haven, but will I really need to meet her auntie and granny and be vetted by her brother (Indian style) before I get to fuck her (gaming)?

Will I get ripped off (mongering)?

Sir Bangalot, Thats a nice resume. What do you mean by "no A" (at the end of Belarus)...does that mean no ASS?? I've only heard good things about Colombia.

A = ass

If you're gonna do her, you need to want her so much that that you won't be satisfied til you've done her in single every way possible. (Applies to gaming and also P&P for me.)

So far, only Latinas can understand that.

Brit girls, generally whether white or brown, oh God, SO MUCH effort for so little return. That's what I meant when I said the ones who don't bore me annoy me.

I'd better get myself enrolled on Spanish night school asafp then!

Lol, I like your name, Im similar age to you and planning on doing my first trip to Rio this year
Iv travelled a fair bit as a monger, I guess we always imagine there is somewhere better... I suspect if there is someone is keeping there mouth shut else it would not last long

Nah, mongers tend to share for some reason.

But I really want to game a Latina or three, which really can't be done in Brazil unless you're looked at as a non-tourist. Soon as I open my mouth, my game's up.

Consequently, I'm always gonna have to be mongering in Rio (oh boohoohoo, what a burden - not!)

Wonder if the same is true all over Central and South Am? If so, here's the question: who speaks the best English? Please don't say Belize, yuck!

Quote: (02-07-2010 05:10 PM)Sir Bangalot Wrote:  

But I really want to game a Latina or three, which really can't be done in Brazil unless you're looked at as a non-tourist. Soon as I open my mouth, my game's up.

Consequently, I'm always gonna have to be mongering in Rio (oh boohoohoo, what a burden - not!)

Wonder if the same is true all over Central and South Am? If so, here's the question: who speaks the best English? Please don't say Belize, yuck!

Well thats what I mean, once a place is known to be good the monger hoardes will invade and it will quickly become much like any place.

So your saying you cant get Latinas in Rio, I thought they were aplenty?
Or your wanting what you cant have? you mean a well to do bird, middle class kind of thing?

Iv had latinas in Cuba, paid for of course but for $20 im not complaining and they were very nice looking and great in the sack, but cuba has its own problems, always looking over your shoulder - police state and all that.

Quote: (02-07-2010 05:10 PM)Sir Bangalot Wrote:  

I am not sure about Brazil, I have never visited there. However, I have found in Latin America is that the closer you look to a local the worst it is for your game. The first thing people look at is clase social or social class. Generaly the darker you are, the further down the clase social you are. However, demonstrating that you "have money" (per se) and are not local has worked for me. Be very careful with the money demonstrating!

As far as english speaking, I have found that it will be difficult to consistantly find people that speak it fluently. Most know very little. In my experience I have found the most English speakers in Puerto Rico (obviously) and Panama. I have had friend pull many girls knowing very little Spanish. It was because the girls thought it was cute that they were trying. I had to change my game a bit, since I speak Spanish fluently, and sometimes act like I didn't know much!

Never been able to game a Carioca. Tried loads of times. The middle class 'birds' (you a Brit?) are very snobby. The skanks will fuck us, and fuck us good, so I guess that's as far as I'll ever get.

That's why it's important to game - I just need to know that I can. Furthest I ever got was a waitress from a Ipanema kilo who I took out for a few drinks after her shift. She was fun, but not my type, but at least I can say I had a go. Never went back to that kilo as I felt we'd run out of steam after a few hours.

Been warned not to bother going to Sao Paulo cos the Italian/Spanish who think they're Germans down there won't give me the time of day. So I went, just to piss off my friends. Guess what? More snobbiness, more effort, less electricity.

Next time, I'm heading to where nobody bothers going - Minas Gerais, where my UK cleaning lady comes from. Going to say hello to her family and give 'em some gifts, etc and live like a local for two weeks. Then I'll start gaming as I'll then be adopted, sort of.

Will keep you posted.

Quote: (02-07-2010 06:07 PM)Sir Bangalot Wrote:  

Never been able to game a Carioca. Tried loads of times. The middle class 'birds' (you a Brit?) are very snobby. The skanks will fuck us, and fuck us good, so I guess that's as far as I'll ever get.

That's why it's important to game - I just need to know that I can. Furthest I ever got was a waitress from a Ipanema kilo who I took out for a few drinks after her shift. She was fun, but not my type, but at least I can say I had a go. Never went back to that kilo as I felt we'd run out of steam after a few hours.

Been warned not to bother going to Sao Paulo cos the Italian/Spanish who think they're Germans down there won't give me the time of day. So I went, just to piss off my friends. Guess what? More snobbiness, more effort, less electricity.

Next time, I'm heading to where nobody bothers going - Minas Gerais, where my UK cleaning lady comes from. Going to say hello to her family and give 'em some gifts, etc and live like a local for two weeks. Then I'll start gaming as I'll then be adopted, sort of.

Will keep you posted.

Well, South Brazil and their richer provinces are not only italian/spanish who think they are germans, there are TONS of german looking people.
Anyway, as previously said, the darker you look, the more difficult to get good attention from the quality girls all over Mexico, Central and South America;
but I have to say that indians from India or descents in your case, are novelty, there are veryyy few in these places, except for Surinam, as far as I know, so maybe you get a niche [Image: smile.gif]

Also, have to warn you that I have seen many people in Central America as dark as real Indians (not the native from America) and looking very similar.

All in all, it is about game, if you have it, you calibrate depending the social circumstances and you could succeed. Good luck!

Yep going off the beaten tourist track could well pay dividends, its something I intend to do someplace sometime, if you do that in Thailand though you just find an expat community in every village. Im still considering my first visit to Brazil Rio this year. Im wondering where the best place to stay is Apt on copacabana, also a bit concerned about the crime out there?
Reading some reports its like as soon as you step outside you get mugged?

You only get mugged if you ask for it.
Copacabana is hooker-infested.

Stay in Ipanema, in Rua Prudente
Ipanema Tower
Rua Prudente de Moraes, 1008 - Ipanema
Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Cep: 22420-040
Telephone: 0055 21 2247 7033

(When you call, ask for Claudia the booking manager. Bargain the rates with her)

You can bring girls back, np, no extra charge.

Had the best party of my life [Image: blush.gif]
Just me and some friends-who-fuck I met on the beach 5mins walk away

Dammit! I'm going back!!!! [Image: heart.gif] I am so smiling now - at the depths of my own depravity!