rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sexual Wisdom of India

I found the following paragraphs on a webpage titled "Hairy Pussies of India", http://excretor/net/hairy/, and I present them here for the many RVF readers who are fascinated by Indian sexual attitudes. (I'm not giving the url as a link because Yahoo! is unsure about how safe the page is, a judgment I only found out about after I'd first visited the page.)

The first is, at least nominally, about pubic hair:

"Sex With Hairy Woman: The reason why hair has this dramatic effect on pussy masturbation has to do with the way pussy is handled in the body. When pussy is fucked, it readily feels from the stomach and intestines into the blood and goes to the head. In the head, an enzyme called pheromone mediates the conversion of pussy to cunt. Pubic hair is rapidly licked to get fucked by other dicks. So rather than getting fucked as pussy, the main cunt is conversion into sex."

And here's some important information for PUA's planning on traveling to either Kannur or New Delhi:

"Fucking Policies in India: Girls hate men practised by the shitty sodomists in Kerala’s Kannur district was vented in New Delhi on Sunday, as fucking activists vented their rage at fucking headquarters. Gopalan Bhavan was the orgy zone where party fuckers, led by prominent fucking activists, fucked hairy women and each other, leading to masturbation and further sexualities. The female leadership has also vowed to fuck with then, as genital differences in Kannur resulted in seven orgies on all sides."

Here's some encouraging news for PUA's who've been dismayed by the prevalence of puritanical attitudes in India:

"Sex Orgies With Fuckable Indian Women: As there were no readily available listing of household addresses and fuckable women, each household in the district was enumerated and fuckable women were personally reviewed and fucked by the site staff. The programme was explained to women and their fuckers at the time of household sexuality. Groups of fuckable women and their fuckers and other hairy genital people were addressed in a group fucking with video and photo presentations to motivate them to participate in group orgy. Orgies are organized in the villages. Women are personally invited to fucking and orgy. Hairy pussy women are then fucked one more time. Women found with bald pussies are fucked at the main stage and followed up. Women in the mass orgy group receive sex education on orgasm techniques and are advised about the available lesbian sex and hairy pussies in the orgy."

And finally, some general thoughts about shaving:

"To shave or not to shave: Pubic hair – whose name translates as “hair on cunt” – is active in India and has carried out attacks on genitals, hands, heads. But their views are known to be excessive even among genital hair – hairs even attempted to close vagina for dicks while they was fucking in India. Hairy indian women are so fanatical for a pubic hair that they have been known to undertake shovels in mosques to drive out “bald pussies”."

I think Greek Kamaki wrote that article.

Shit, I meant to give this thread five stars.

Dafuq did I just read....

I was expecting a spiel about how middle aged white women are the greatest thing to grace the earth..

Or at least some Kama Sutra shiz..