rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the best game to run on Turkish girls?

I am going to be traveling from point A to point B and I've managed to set up a brief stop in Istanbul. There is a fair amount of information on the forum about the obstacles to getting to Turkish women, but not so much about how to deal with the women once you get past the obstacles.

I've started pipelining on OKC and hopefully I can meet up with a couple of these girls when I get on the ground. If I can meet up with them solo that should eliminate most of the cockblocking danger. What I need to know, however, is what style of game will work best with these women.

1. How cocky should I be? I usually tone down the cocky/funny when dealing with non-Anglo women, but how far should I dial or back for Turkish women?

2. How quickly should I start the escalation?

The OKC girls seem to be quite cosmopolitan and many of them have a fairly strong hipster vibe. Any and all advice is appreciated.

People are still doing cocky/funny ?!

Quote: (09-26-2012 06:03 AM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

People are still doing cocky/funny ?!

Thank you for your response. It was very helpful.

How long are you there for? Might be pretty tough to bang a Turkish girl in Istanbul in a short amount of time. I would suggest you try and aim for a meetup with ones that arent from Istanbul but live there, places like Izmir and Ankara. They might be more open to a quick shag and of course they wont still live at home. If that fails then go to a club called Machine in Taksim. Here you will find the alternative, hipstery crowd. Quality isnt amazing but chances of a one nighter are higher. Its pretty hardcore and not for the faint hearted though.

Quote: (09-26-2012 07:49 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

How long are you there for? Might be pretty tough to bang a Turkish girl in Istanbul in a short amount of time. I would suggest you try and aim for a meetup with ones that arent from Istanbul but live there, places like Izmir and Ankara. They might be more open to a quick shag and of course they wont still live at home. If that fails then go to a club called Machine in Taksim. Here you will find the alternative, hipstery crowd. Quality isnt amazing but chances of a one nighter are higher. Its pretty hardcore and not for the faint hearted though.

I'm going to be there less than a week, so I know it's a ling shot. It's more of a sightseeing/decompression from work trip and I'm not going to be out flag-hunting eight hours a day.

Any insight on what works and what doesn't with Turkish girls?

From my limited experience one needs there alpha dominant Serbian game or direct badboy game.

The best game to run on Turkish girls is to run

Turkish girls are willing participants. Turkish men frown upon you being a willing participant with them.

GK is right in that a strong game/frame is needed if you're there for a short amount of time. My best advice is to build some sort of connection with a Turkish guy and go from there.

In Istanbul and Izmir you will run into Turkish women who are much more westernized. American game isn't actually all that bad to run on them. But even within the western parts of the country you'll run into heavy resistance if you're just out for a SNL.

Thanks Male and Kamaki.

It's interesting. I've already had one of these OKC chicks mention how closed off Turkish social groups can be. Hopefully one of these broads will view me as an opportunity to have some fun outside the clique.

You really need too get accepted in the circle. The experience with Iranian girls here. But if you have halal from someone they halal. But very important only blowjobs or anal. Since they save for marriage.