rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Im sorry, but I don't really see this going anywhere"

"Im sorry, but I don't really see this going anywhere"

Hey gents,

So I met a girl through a friend of mine the other night, we ended up back at her place and did some funky business (I didn't want to have sex at the time though, and she wasn't completely for it either-so no big deal to me personally). Again we still did other shit though.

So she drives me back to my place the next day and we say goodbye. I text her later that I had fun and wanted to meet up again sometime this week. I then texted her the next day to solidify plans/what day, since I was going to be super busy this week and needed to make plans asap if she wanted in (or else I wasn't gonna worry about it).

Long story short, she tells me she's busy and eventually "I'm sorry, but I don't really see this going anywhere." I thought we connected really well the other night, but I guess apparently not? Whats is this ish? Just horse manure? I know I shouldn't be worried about it, and OBVIOUSLY go ahead and move on to the next one and not text her back again (all I said back to her wasn't im not looking for anything serious either, but ok.)

I was a little bit bummed to hear it yes, and I think more so because I hadn't heard that one before-as well as kinda HATE the whole pump n dump thing which I now kinda feel like this was JUST a hook up (when she showed a little bit more than that). She wanted to go home by herself, but I told her lets go home together and at first she didnt want to-but as we were on the metro and on the same line, she asked if I really wanted to do that and I told her yes and we both went back to her place for what happened. [Image: banana.gif] (I ran things pretty smooth overall through the night)

But seriously? WTF? Ughhhh, so annoying. Anyone got anything to say about this or get this at all? Just a bit frustrated about it I guess-again cause I've never gotten it before. WTF?

Lemme know guys and good huntin.

Sidenote : Working on game has been a great experience, and I'm definitely not the man I used to be at ALL a couple months ago. This friend of mine was someone I hadn't seen in years, and as soon as I get into the bar/club we were at-walking in he was kinda semi-approaching chicks/making an ass of himself and I kinda apologized to the girls for him cause they were like wtf? (Hmmm, not a bad idea to run counter spazz game? Haha). SUPER weak sauce. More so just funny, that as soon as I meet his group, knew this girl was the one to go for, asked him if she was single and he said yes and I went for it. Energy, charisma, balls to the wall....gun em down.

Good huntin boys