rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazilian video mocking feminists.

Here is a little video I'd like to share with you, guys.

It's a humoristic internet show that uses the stereotype of the opressed but happy girl (Amanda) who stands her boyfriend's flings and aggressions. Then a group of feminazis tried to remove the videos from the internet.

Here is the video they made, mocking feminazis. It's totally worth it.

(It's in portuguese, so I'll post a translation of the interview)

Amanda: Hi girls, today we are starting another Amanda’s show! And today, as you can see, it is a little different, because, for those unaware, there is a feminist group that filed a lawsuit to stop the show. So they have a right of reply and today I'm with her, which is the representative. This is Angelica. Hi Angelica!

Angelica: Good morning, good morning, Amanda. First of all let me say that we are not against your show and we are not bad-tempered, we understand humor, we like humor, deeply. I just wanted you to understand that I care about what you say to the girls of twelve and thirteen who watch your show. It's complicated, because I confess that I do not think it’s funny when you talk and joke with domestic violence.

Amanda: Angelica, many scientists say it is lack of cock, do you agree with this statement?

Amanda: No, I do not agree with that statement and I wanted to understand why everyone has this habit of thinking that feminism has to do with lesbianism. Our movement is not sexual.

Amanda: Yeah, actually Angelica. You're pretty tough, even slightly curved.

Angelica: We stand for equality between the sexes, that's all.

Amanda: And, come on, Angelica, you're dating?

Angelica: I do not usually talk about my personal life, but I'm with a person.

Amanda: But explain this gender equality you speak of. How would be a unified genitalia?

Angelica: Amanda, we just want that women have the same right as men.

Amanda: That would be kind of impossible, because the right punch of my boyfriend can finish any woman. That’s why in boxing they separate the men from the women, do you think there should be no such separation?

Angelica: I'm not talking about boxing, boxing is sport. I'm talking about work.

Amanda: Oh, okay. So sport is not working? A player often gains a million per month. Cacá’s tithing (he’s a famous Christian player) can feed about seven families. You think they're not working?

Angelica: Sure it is working. In sports I think it’s correct to separate sexes, because men are physically stronger than women.

Amanda: Okay, so in a work environment do you think we should separate people by their physical strength?

Angelica: No. .. Yes, actually I think men has more physical strength than women for some kind of work, so it's unfair for us to compete with men in such an environment. So in an environment that is conducive to physical force, yes, I think it is only good for man.

Amanda: So yeah, Angelica, I get it. What you're saying is: basically men should stay with the menial jobs and bad paid and that women should stick with jobs that pay better, give preference to intelligence and are top of the class, is it?

Angelica: No, that's not what I meant ...

Amanda: Let's have a "bate-bola"? (Ball hiting: it’s a brazilian term used to describe quick Q&A) We can have an "elas por elas"? (Her by her: it’s a synonymous of that term, used here to mock the lesbian feminists.)

Angelica: It can be a hit ball.

Amanda: Men or women?

Angelica: Women, because there is a whole social question ...

Amanda: If you were on a deserted island, would you take a book written by a man or by a woman?

Angelica: By a woman, obviously, because there is a whole social question ...

Amanda: What if there was a nuclear holocaust and would end all life on the planet and only one woman was left. You would relate to this woman?

Angelica: I think I relate to her, but ...

Amanda: And if you were in a restaurant having dinner with a man. Would you let him pay the bill or would you ask to go to the bathroom when the waiter arrived with the bill?

Angelica: With only these two options, I would let him pay the bill.

Amanda: Angelica, several scientists prove and say that those who like men are gay, woman really likes money. Do you agree with this statement?

Angelica: No, I do not agree with that statement. Who was the scientist who said that?

Amanda: Several scientists! Do you agree that, based on that statement, working women who earn their own money dislike men more than other women?

Angelica: No, it does not make sense. You mean because I earn my own money I do not like men?

Amanda: Angelica, I was thinking here ... You must have no children, right?

Angelica: No, but the person with whom I live wants to adopt a girl.

Amanda: And how much time you want to devote your life to this child?

Angelica: All time possible. In the beginning it will be hard, but I'm thinking of calling a reliable babysitter, Ms. Sonia, who takes care of my nieces.

Amanda: Wow, Angelica. It would be so cool if you could work from home. Then you wouldn't need to hire a person to do a job you do not want. Because then you could go independent, fighting for the independence of women working in other people's homes while they leave their children home alone. Wow, if you worked at home, it would be amazing.

Angelica: It's a dream I have. I hope I get there, I thought about doing a home office. I think everyone should have that opportunity to do the same thing.

Amanda: Because the ideal is that we do not need to work, to always be there, pampering and caring for the person we love.

Angelica: You're talking about a child, right?

Amanda: Well, girls, I hope you enjoyed it, I loved it. That was the right of reply from feminists. Kisses and until the next show!

And a picture of Amanda:

[Image: 10189439.jpeg]

That chick is damn fine.

[Image: lol.gif]
A good bit of material to spit back at feminists.

Nice translation. The "equality" thing can be destroyed with a couple exceptions like in sports or manual labor positions.

Male feminist sounds like a man. Is she going for the Che Guevera look?

Mole on arm, 2/10, would not bang.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Great translation. Relevant, true story:

The other day, I met two Brazilian girls. They were together. One had been in the country for like two weeks and the other for several years. They were both cute, but the recent arrival was (needless to say) thinner and tighter. They were the same age, give or take a few months.

The recent arrival made me smile and laugh right away. She was genuinely fun to talk to, sweet, and brimming with feminine charm. She played along with in my jocular conversation style. When I talked about particularities in her obvious Brazilian accent, she showed genuine interest, and acted embarrassed as if they were shortcomings. Against my normally acrid, I-don't-give-a-shit nature, I reassured her and told her it was endearing. She smiled warmly and thanked me, explaining that she didn't want to sound like some FOB Brazilian. She had long, beautiful hair that dropped three-quarters-of-the-way down her back. This wasn't some dumb-ass, vapid chick either, she came to the country to study to be some kind of fancy biologist at a good school. She wasn't transparently flirting with me in an obvious attempt to vacuum out attention from me, she was just being sweet and likable. I wanted to pick her up off the ground, run home with her, and not leave the house for a couple of days.

The one that had been here a while was a little dumpier. I mean, she looked okay--showing some nice cleavage and legs--but you could see that she could stand to lose a few pounds. Her conversation style was stilted and guarded. She was friendly, but in a mechanical, off-putting way. Her hair stopped at her shoulders. I felt nothing. I would have banged her if I'd been asked, but I felt no desire to work for it.

Unsurprisingly, I learned the new-arrival had a boyfriend (she'd brought him with her). The other one was single, and it was patently clear that I had opportunity to advance things with her. But, having seen the first prize, I wasn't interested in the second. It'd corrupted that interaction irretrievably.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I've read on Roosh's forum how western civilization destroys women and femininity...
It is still a little hard to believe... But Mr. Tuthmosis is giving another example!
Also, as I read a lot of game blogs, and as they're all american, my game has been influenced by them. I've noticed that I really need to tune down my game here in Brazil, as american game was giving me poor results...
Brazilian girls are more agreeable and sweet in general, and I was treating them poorly by having a mindset constructed by the legends of the masculine, bitchy american women.
I've had to come up with my own brazilian game for natives.