rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being in love with a chick helps your game and your happiness... or does it?

Guys, this is a true story! I was just motivated to share it... But know that I am only new to day game, I had done a lot of night game before being in the relationship for two years, but had no idea how to approach girls in the day. Since I have become vegan and don't drink, I was facing some dilemmas on night game until got familiarized with Roosh's day game.

Introduction
It all started several weeks ago, I had just come back from a long 2-year relationship a few months ago. I was devastated at the unfairness of life, but over these two years, a part of my brain was vicariously accumulating precious data and make me ready to become a pick up champion. I had read more than 150 books on different subjects and had made my mind quite strong through meditation.
A few weeks ago, was just the right time to be introduced to Roosh's masterpieces, it seemed that our beloved guru has been waiting for the right time to pick up his prominent student...

I had changed a lot during these two years. I drink no more and meditate two hours everyday. I even became vegan. Therefore, the day game seemed the right opportunity to unleash my latent talents.

I am a phd student in a wonderful city in Canada. I started going to library and talking to girls. I would hit them with " do you know how to connect to wifi in here?", then I would pretend to follow their instructions on my cellphone. My cellphone's screen is broken, so I go on explaining to them how I had it broken when I was traveling for 6 months in India seeking spiritual enlightenment (of course I've never been to India, but know everything about it). Then I talk about how I meditated in a cave for 3 months once without talking to anyone, and being celibate... then I talk about my other travel stories to Europe, etc, and before I know it I have her number. I started getting 4-5 numbers everyday. Here are a few of my observations:

1. A met a lot of flaky bitches, they show all ioi's but cancel the date one hour before it takes place. Though our guru doesn't like what his humble disciple is doing, I developed a method for fucking flakey bitches. It's as follows:
a. You have to make sure that she absolutely likes you, if you only talked for 15 mins and she flaked you can't do anything. but sometimes in the library, I talk to the bitch for an hour, I escalate and do a lot of kino, make her laugh, read her palm, and see the spark of love in her eyes, and she still flakes. This strategy only works on these bitches.
b. I am a scientist, and look at the flakey bitches as soulless objects that I can investigate. So if you really start to think/care about them, not only that you can't fuck her, you are already fucked.
c. You have to be beta here, I reprimand her slightly for being flakey, and they always reply angrily that they are not flaky and just have a lot of problems going on. Then I explain how our sensations are similar, and I get this vibe in less than 30 % of the girls that I meet. For the sake of the deep connection that we had, I just wanted to give a cpr last attempt to see you in reality... this has worked in 2 out of 6 chicks so far. and I fucked one of them. You must remember that the next time you see the chick, you should pretend that nothing has happened. Forget that you have been a beta.

2. I had my first bang on the third day. I spent less than 20 mins on a psychology major 7 ranking chick and took her home. I asked her to come home with me after I read her palm and told her that I know a better sensation method that can tell her everything about her future, but it doesn't work when other people are around. I took her home (I live on Campus), and fucked her after 30 mins. She showed resistance at first, but I kept shooting shit at her that you should be present and stop all the judgement.
3.I directly tell girls after banging them that I am not looking for something serious right now. I treat them like shit. Return their text messages anytime that I wish and they dig it.

Part II

Two weeks ago, I met an 8.5 on the bus to University. I talked to her about her cellphone, found out that she is a professional dancer. I felt great sensations around her, and she was different from the rest of the shallow blonde chicks that I had been seeing. I talked to her right away about my imaginary trip to India, and my mediation and how I penetrated my subconscious mind and reached Nirvana (ultimate happiness in Buddhism) in a cave after not talking to anyone for 50 days! and being celibate, I smirked... We started to get connected really well after talking incessantly for 40 mins, she was seeing through me with her eye contact, showing all ioi's and shit. She has the most perfect natural body you can ever imagine...

I texted her and we had our first date in a beautiful eastern place with magnificent afghan carpets hanging on the wall! I arrived, and started shooting shit at her... I am a master of representing my super fucking boring job as the most fun thing that someone can do... She explained about her dancing, and I pretended that I am listening to her... the conversation was going really well... I got closer to her... took her hands and started caressing them. I looked into her eyes and we kissed. She was so beautiful, so innocent, so feminine, so not flaky! sorry Roosh!!!
At some point the waitress chick came to ask us something, and then she saw us looking deeply into each others eyes, she said, "oh you guys are so cute, sorry that I interrupted."
I asked her to come home with me, we got on the bus (she lives somewhere between the restaurant and my place), We saw another one of her friends on the bus and I saw how happy/proud she was to introduce me to her friend. In the middle of the way she said we should do it some other time. I didn't push. I held her and kissed her and told her I'll see you again. She whispered in my ears that she really enjoyed her night.

This happened last week on Tuesday. Right now I have 4 fuck buddies that satisfy all my sexual desires. On Wednesday, I didn't reply to any of my fbuddies texts. I just text them with a one hour notice, and they show up. I kept thinking about her. It was so sweet, the touch of her lips, the warmth of her body. Then I realized, I have delayed my pleasure... I could have fucked her. If she was one of the flakey arrogant bitches, I wouldn't hesitate to fuck the shit out of her ass and then dump her for she does not deserve a drop of the ocean of my affection. However, this dancer, is so innocent, she is in touch with her body and has remained feminine. I kept thinking about her the next day, I wanted to be more beta and text her and ask her out again. I wanted to tell her how much I miss her... but fuck this world that it doesn't allow romantic guys to exist... so I didn't ooze out my needy game. I hope you guys see my point!
The next day, I asked a Canadian born Asian girl to come over. I gave her my dick to suck, but I kept thinking about my dancer. I fucked her, but didn't enjoy it that much. The next day I was suffering from the golden cock syndrome, and neither called fbuddies nor picked up new girls. The next day, I asked a shallow blonde to come over, I gave her my dick to suck, but didn't really feel like fucking. Before cumming, I told her, I don't want her to finish me off, just give me a message. The next day, I asked my African friend with benefits to come over and bring some Ethiopian cuisine. She told me that my room looks like shit, and started cleaning. I fucked her, but was thinking about the dancer again... I even had problems getting a hard-on. It's never happened to me before and I am only 25.
"If you can't get a boner with a hot Ethiopian at the age of 25, it shows that you are in love with someone else."
Yesterday, I went to the bookstore on Campus and picked up 3 girls from 7-8 approaches. They are fuckable. But the reason for this success is I don't give a shit about any other girl. As Roosh says, they are lubricated holes. So I don't put out neediness. I just love my dancer! and it's a very sweet feeling. I feel better than fucking her.

Conclusion
You have to wait for an update to see how it goes. I don't know if I will ever have sex with my beautiful dancer... I have become a beta with respect to her. But damn, it feels good! I can easily flush her out of my mind if I want. It just requires 30 mins of meditation. But I don't want to, because it feels great. So guys my conclusion is that, if you are not craving for pussy (have fuck buddies that appear in your room within a 2 hour notice, and bring you food), it feels so goddamned good to fall in love with a chick, even though you may fuck yourself out of the chance of being with her forever. But I certainly hope that this feminine dancer love of mine would treat me right, as I look into her eyes in two days and smile and kiss her....

Tima

Oneitis Troll. [Image: troll.gif]

So through vegan meditation, you were able to jump out of a 2 year relationship and immediately become a "pick up champion"? You read palms, treat them like shit, don't return their messages and they "dig it"?
You have a rotating harem of girls (each conveniently of different ethnicities), yet cannot forget the one dancer you met who has you convinced that being beta "feels great"? Oneitis is good, you say?

OK.

[Image: tumblr_l9kbzt_LS831qbwn05o1_400.jpg]
[Image: 1286848174211.jpg]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Giant faggot or troll. Probably both.

Quote: (09-24-2012 01:40 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

So through vegan meditation, you were able to jump out of a 2 year relationship and immediately become a "pick up champion"? You read palms, treat them like shit, don't return their messages and they "dig it"?
You have a rotating harem of girls (each conveniently of different ethnicities), yet cannot forget the one dancer you met who has you convinced that being beta "feels great"? Oneitis is good, you say?

OK.

I was in game before going into a relationship. You can read my other posts.

This is my other post:
Dear Roosh,

I have already written one comment on one your posts to appreciate your teachings. But here, I would like to explain how your books and material have helped to change my life, and in this process, I want to point out several strategies that I have come up by myself after trying your materials. I think this should be very helpful to guys with similar situations to mine (international students).

First of all, I'm 25 right now, I am a graduate student from Middle East, I look fairly handsome and almost every girl thinks that I am from Spain. I started game about two years ago when I came to North America, unfortunately, at that time I had not read your books, so most of my approaches were during the night. Since most graduate students are chumps, I had to go alone and since it was the first time that I was going out at nights in my life (in my country we don't have clubs and I picked up girls in shopping malls) with not so much experience, I couldn't pull top notches. I had a few one night stands here and there, but I was not satisfied with the quality of the girls. Then I realized that I can easily make out with super beautiful girls in clubs where I don't talk to them, but once they ask me where I'm from, and I tell them the truth, they suddenly start to act cold, and even when I get the numbers, the flaking rates would be extremely high. So I decided to tell them that I am Spanish (I look very Spanish), it was effective to get one night stands several times, but still, I have not been to Spain and my Spanish was worse that Hola level! I also realized many girls could speak Spanish better than me and this killed the interaction. All of this happened two years ago, but then I met a girl that I really liked, I told her I'm half Spanish, but haven't been in Spain, we hit it off and we were dating for two years and recently got separated.

In the process of two years that I was living with my girlfriend, I became highly interested in Buddhism and spirituality. I read more than 100 books on different subjects, practiced different schools of yoga, and became close to an enlightened being! I broke up with my girlfriend and decided to try game again, this time I was lucky enough to surf on y our page. Your elderly openers completely changed my approach to girls. Now please understand my situation which didn't look very desirable:

I am middle eastern
I don't have cool friends
I haven't been uptodated in the music that girls listen to
Because of my practices in meditation, I don't drink
I live on shitty room in one of the residences on the Campus, my roommates are assholes and they live their pubes all over the washroom

I overcame all these shortcomings! As follows:

I saw that practicing meditation and being mindful of my feelings and thoughts, has been extremely helpful, it seems that I am no longer affected by approach anxiety, whenever fear arises, I just look at it and diminishes into nothingness, in a matter of a few seconds. It has also helped me, to put myself into a hypnotic state, that whenever I'm talking to a super hot babe, I feel no different that talking to a frog… I look absolutely untouched by her beauty.
Additionally, all of these 150 books that I have read give me very powerful tools to shoot the shit with girls. I move into kino very easily, when I tell her that I have learned how to read auras from this famous teacher in Antaya when she was 107 years old. And believe me, though I do not believe in any of this shit (I'm a scientist), I have picked up phd students who believe my words with all of their souls! Girls dig the spiritual stuff because of their worthless and shallow life, and they are in search of a man who has found happiness, and that's me, or at least, it's who I pretend I am! And I pull it off very easily.
I bang most of the girls on the second date, when I ask them to come to my place for a clean energy reading of their bodies. I teach them vipassana meditation and in this process in order to help them feel their sensations, I touch all of their body, and after 20 minutes we are making out like animals! And the sex starts after 1 hour usually. But if I had kissed her earlier, before bringing her home, we can jump to sex in 20 mins.

So right now, not only that I don't drink, I ask the girl on the first date, not to drink in the next few days so that it purifies her body for my final energy reading. I only do cold reading, and feed them what they have told me, and use my knowledge in body language, to find out a thing or two on her. I also tell her several stories that how my readings have turned out to be true on the others….
I'm practicing more and more everyday. In lunch breaks, I go on Campus and start hitting on girls. I feel that I'm improving everyday, and it's all due to your amazing books and advice. So thanks a lot bro!

So that's my story,
Cheers,

Tima

OK, I buy the troll judgement-- but the interesting question is -- male or female troll. I vote troll because of the mechanical nature of the descriptions.

Guys, this is a true story! I was just motivated to share it... But know that I am only new to day game, I had done a lot of night game before being in the relationship for two years, but had no idea how to approach girls in the day. Since I have become vegan and don't drink, I was facing some dilemmas on night game until got familiarized with Roosh's day game.

Quote: (09-24-2012 01:44 PM)timalover Wrote:  

This is my other post:
Dear Roosh,

I have already written one comment on one your posts to appreciate your teachings. But here, I would like to explain how your books and material have helped to change my life, and in this process, I want to point out several strategies that I have come up by myself after trying your materials. I think this should be very helpful to guys with similar situations to mine (international students).

First of all, I'm 25 right now, I am a graduate student from Middle East, I look fairly handsome and almost every girl thinks that I am from Spain. I started game about two years ago when I came to North America, unfortunately, at that time I had not read your books, so most of my approaches were during the night. Since most graduate students are chumps, I had to go alone and since it was the first time that I was going out at nights in my life (in my country we don't have clubs and I picked up girls in shopping malls) with not so much experience, I couldn't pull top notches. I had a few one night stands here and there, but I was not satisfied with the quality of the girls. Then I realized that I can easily make out with super beautiful girls in clubs where I don't talk to them, but once they ask me where I'm from, and I tell them the truth, they suddenly start to act cold, and even when I get the numbers, the flaking rates would be extremely high. So I decided to tell them that I am Spanish (I look very Spanish), it was effective to get one night stands several times, but still, I have not been to Spain and my Spanish was worse that Hola level! I also realized many girls could speak Spanish better than me and this killed the interaction. All of this happened two years ago, but then I met a girl that I really liked, I told her I'm half Spanish, but haven't been in Spain, we hit it off and we were dating for two years and recently got separated.

In the process of two years that I was living with my girlfriend, I became highly interested in Buddhism and spirituality. I read more than 100 books on different subjects, practiced different schools of yoga, and became close to an enlightened being! I broke up with my girlfriend and decided to try game again, this time I was lucky enough to surf on y our page. Your elderly openers completely changed my approach to girls. Now please understand my situation which didn't look very desirable:

I am middle eastern
I live on shitty room in one of the residences on the Campus, my roommates are assholes and they live their pubes all over the washroom

I saw that practicing meditation and being mindful of my feelings and thoughts, has been extremely helpful, it seems that I am no longer affected by approach anxiety, whenever fear arises, I just look at it and diminishes into nothingness, in a matter of a few seconds. It has also helped me, to put myself into a hypnotic state, that whenever I'm talking to a super hot babe, I feel no different that talking to a frog… I look absolutely untouched by her beauty.
Additionally, all of these 150 books that I have read give me very powerful tools to shoot the shit with girls. I move into kino very easily, when I tell her that I have learned how to read auras from this famous teacher in Antaya when she was 107 years old. And believe me, though I do not believe in any of this shit (I'm a scientist), I have picked up phd students who believe my words with all of their souls! Girls dig the spiritual stuff because of their worthless and shallow life, and they are in search of a man who has found happiness, and that's me, or at least, it's who I pretend I am! And I pull it off very easily.
I bang most of the girls on the second date, when I ask them to come to my place for a clean energy reading of their bodies. I teach them vipassana meditation and in this process in order to help them feel their sensations, I touch all of their body, and after 20 minutes we are making out like animals! And the sex starts after 1 hour usually. But if I had kissed her earlier, before bringing her home, we can jump to sex in 20 mins.

So right now, not only that I don't drink, I ask the girl on the first date, not to drink in the next few days so that it purifies her body for my final energy reading. I only do cold reading, and feed them what they have told me, and use my knowledge in body language, to find out a thing or two on her. I also tell her several stories that how my readings have turned out to be true on the others….
I'm practicing more and more everyday. In lunch breaks, I go on Campus and start hitting on girls. I feel that I'm improving everyday, and it's all due to your amazing books and advice. So thanks a lot bro!

So that's my story,
Cheers,

Tima

Indian/Middle Eastern exchange student scientist comes to US, becomes good at game with moderate at best language skills, lies to a girl about his whole identity, dates her for two years and she doesn't figure it out?

Magically reinvents himself, and lures multiple girls of different ethnicities in his "harem" to his pube infested campus dorm room under the guise of "clean energy of reading their bodies."

Then he worships white blonde woman dancer he hasn't even slept with yet.

Is this IRT reincarnated?

Nah this nigga high. It sounds like you have really applied the game principles and integrated many of the mindsets, but somewhere along your brief forray into game you forget your initial intention or you have simply realized a hidden agenda of yours that is "rewarding" you for acting like a bitch.

Love is a drug and I think somewhere inside you realize you are high off the emotions you are feeling, but as I study game I realized that sometimes you must behave like a judge and other times like a poker player.
It is my opinion that if you want to get good you must establish a system -- i.e. like a poker player. Most poker players have systems that they follow religiously that sometimes lead them to a loss, but in the *long run* it yields the highest payout. That is what I call respecting the game. You have a great system for bitches you have not put on a pedestal, but then you find "your version of a 10" and then you turn into a bitch, you disrespect the game.

And other times you must behave like a judge and realize that we are all human beings and thus each interaction has the potential to be unique. i.e. you must evaluate the "extenuating circumstances" and use discretion on what type system you would like to implement. I think in this case you would defend yourself by saying that the latter is where your head is, but your behavior is inappropriate if you really want to progress.

Anyways, good to hear you're making progress, and if you choose to ignore my words, enjoy your heroin holiday.

I didn't jump out of a two-year relationship, it took me several months to figure it out. I even thought of being a monk. pick up champion is sarcastic, and I'm not new to game
I return their text, but take my time. I can't read palms but bullshit my way through it....I see your point though, this doesn't happen to everyone.

Quote: (09-24-2012 01:40 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

OK.

haha, that's very funny!
I am middle eastern, and have never been to India. So I don't have Indian accent. My English is also perfect, at least better than the chicks that I talk to... remember I read a lot! and I told my gf everything after 1 month... she also had lied to me about her age

Quote: (09-24-2012 01:57 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2012 01:44 PM)timalover Wrote:  

This is my other post:
Dear Roosh,

I am middle eastern

So that's my story,
Cheers,

Tima

Indian/Middle Eastern exchange student scientist comes to US, becomes good at game with moderate at best language skills, lies to a girl about his whole identity, dates her for two years and she doesn't figure it out?

Magically reinvents himself, and lures multiple girls of different ethnicities in his "harem" to his pube infested campus dorm room under the guise of "clean energy of reading their bodies."

Then he worships white blonde woman dancer he hasn't even slept with yet.

Is this IRT reincarnated?

Thanks man, I see your point... at least you are more reasonable and don't attack me. It's my second post here, and I did not realize how harsh you guys are. I just love Roosh and wanted to share how he has helped me. I don't have a hidden agenda, and I absolutely understand that I am desrecpecting the game by falling in love with a dancer I haven't slept with yet. But I am honest about it, and want to experiment. There is no game God out there, to perish me to hell if I desrespect the game. I am a scientist and just want to see how it feels like. I want to experiment man! Thanks for your advice though

Quote: (09-24-2012 01:58 PM)PJ25 Wrote:  

Nah this nigga high. It sounds like you have really applied the game principles and integrated many of the mindsets, but somewhere along your brief forray into game you forget your initial intention or you have simply realized a hidden agenda of yours that is "rewarding" you for acting like a bitch.

Love is a drug and I think somewhere inside you realize you are high off the emotions you are feeling, but as I study game I realized that sometimes you must behave like a judge and other times like a poker player.
It is my opinion that if you want to get good you must establish a system -- i.e. like a poker player. Most poker players have systems that they follow religiously that sometimes lead them to a loss, but in the *long run* it yields the highest payout. That is what I call respecting the game. You have a great system for bitches you have not put on a pedestal, but then you find "your version of a 10" and then you turn into a bitch, you disrespect the game.

And other times you must behave like a judge and realize that we are all human beings and thus each interaction has the potential to be unique. i.e. you must evaluate the "extenuating circumstances" and use discretion on what type system you would like to implement. I think in this case you would defend yourself by saying that the latter is where your head is, but your behavior is inappropriate if you really want to progress.

Anyways, good to hear you're making progress, and if you choose to ignore my words, enjoy your heroin holiday.

At last, the dancer chick has not even seen "the black swan"... she seems like the promised land... never been affected by this fucking culture!

Quote: (09-24-2012 01:41 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Giant faggot or troll. Probably both.

shut up virgin

you should write your own book. and create a cool forum so we can learn from you [Image: wink.gif]

mechanical? female? dude you have reputation of 17 and still no insight?

Quote: (09-24-2012 01:47 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

OK, I buy the troll judgement-- but the interesting question is -- male or female troll. I vote troll because of the mechanical nature of the descriptions.

If you're not full of shit, then I'd like to ask you a couple questions.

What has meditating done for you? I've read a couple short books on the subject, but they seem to be very vague and indirect about the actual effects of meditation. It was like trying to read an old school weightlifting book.

What is the best way to go about learning meditation, if it is worth it? My concentration is sporadic at best and I'd like to improve it.

Are there any books you recommend on meditation? I don't want to get into the whole religion thing if I can help it.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Kill that noise.

[Image: ETVqZ.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

+1, I was awfully tired of only getting trolled on the first of the month. Thanks for switching things up for once.

Quote: (09-24-2012 04:13 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Kill that noise.

[Image: ETVqZ.gif]

LMFAO, I wonder how many memes Tuth has saved up on his computer that he can't wait to unleash on the first of the month.

Damnit, I typed all that for nothing. I might have to make a thread about it.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

A very great book to read on meditation is "power of now".

Or any other book written by Eckhart Tolle
Quote: (09-30-2012 11:33 PM)cnt Wrote:  

A very great book to read on meditation is "power of now".

This book does not help with the chicks. It's just a good read. Does anyone know a book that goes well with pick up?