rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto Women Moving To My City: How Fucked?

OK, so I live in a smaller, thankfully-as-yet-un-feminazified city on Canada's east coast that's seeing a lot of immigration from other parts of the country because of growing job opportunities.

That on its own is not a bad thing.

What I'm concerned about, though, is the growing presence of women from Toronto on my city's OKCupid pages.

Consider this excerpt from a profile I just read:

BUT, coming from sex-positive and flamboyant Toronto, I fill the urge and desire to rebuild my community out on the East Coast. I am looking to meet and befriend and get drunk and party with open-minded, sex-positive, awesome people of all genders and anything in between all genders.

*shudders*

Going forward, should I expect cultural deterioration and decline to take hold? If so, to where should I flee?

sex positive? is that their term for shamelessly riding the cock carousel?

Quote: (09-24-2012 12:15 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

She's a married chick, I think she's interested in cuckolding her husband.

No need to worry, once they get a dose of men that don't care about them. They will adapt!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (09-24-2012 12:15 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Yes and also women use it to justify their friendships with gays and lady boys as being more than just gimmicky entertainment.

St. John's or Halifax?