rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Staying fit on the road

Staying fit on the road

If going to a gym isn't an option, here's a good article about staying fit while on the go:

http://www.bootsnall.com/articles/10-01/...rkout.html

Staying fit on the road

Cool stuff.

I love to jog when traveling. Two birds one stone: exercise and checking out places.

Push ups, shadow boxing, sit ups etc can really round out the workout.

No need for a gym membership.

Staying fit on the road

sex, dancing, push ups, pull ups, sit ups, dips, jogging/walking along the beach, hiking on trails, beach soccer/volleyball, sex.

Brazilian beaches have "pull up bars" literally on the beach. I used to get into alot of "pick up futebol" games. Light jog and a few hundred push ups is all you need.

Staying fit on the road

I bring a Resistance Band , and just did supersets plus abs. Gave me a massive pump and a lot of the hostel girls like it . When you workout [Image: banana.gif]

Staying fit on the road

Resistance bands are the shit!!! Coupled with a pair of the perfect push-up devices, and you are golden. Mend health did a great routine on Nov issue with just resistance bands!

Staying fit on the road

I am a crossfitter and like to to alot of the bodyweight and pull up exercises when I am not near a kettlebell or barbell. Youtube bodyweight 250 or bodyweight 500. These are also good workouts. I am taking a resistance band and jumprope with me when I back pack South America next month.

Staying fit on the road

Quote: (02-01-2010 01:08 PM)gentleman23 Wrote:  

I am a crossfitter and like to to alot of the bodyweight and pull up exercises when I am not near a kettlebell or barbell. Youtube bodyweight 250 or bodyweight 500. These are also good workouts. I am taking a resistance band and jumprope with me when I back pack South America next month.

That's good for you gentleman23. You just have to continue doing those exercises to maintain your good posture. You are definitely right dear; youtube offers good workouts. I guess you will have a very productive trip while going back to South America.

Staying fit on the road

a threesome for 3 hours does the trick for me

Staying fit on the road

I took my p90x dvd's and converted to mp4's which are now on my netbook.

I am looking at buying one of those tiny cellphone sized projectors.....

I dont always do my p90 but when I need an ass kicking the plymetrics, or fix my back, the yoga x(still a great workout), or Kempo to keep my fighting skills [Image: smile.gif], Its good shit that will whoop yo ass.

Staying fit on the road

Quote: (05-15-2010 10:31 PM)clr Wrote:  

I took my p90x dvd's and converted to mp4's which are now on my netbook.

I am looking at buying one of those tiny cellphone sized projectors.....

I dont always do my p90 but when I need an ass kicking the plymetrics, or fix my back, the yoga x(still a great workout), or Kempo to keep my fighting skills [Image: smile.gif], Its good shit that will whoop yo ass.

haha I bought p90x when it came out, $300+ ....lasted 2 days, that shit is tough.