rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alcohol fucking with my game

Hey bros,
Like to drink on a night out, but the thing is that I tend to drink a little too much and get 'in my head', tired and irritable. What sucks is that I can't find a 'optimum alcohol level', like sometimes I have 6 beers and I am fine other times I have just one and I am phucked....obviously this is messin big style with my game....any advice?

i cant drink much and game? you guys?

Have you tried... drinking less?

Maybe try to go out sober for two or three nights.

Delete

The Puritan hated bear-baiting, not because it gave pain to the bear, but because it gave pleasure to the spectators. - Thomas B. Macaulay

Rick Von Slonecker is tall, rich, good-looking, stupid, dishonest, conceited, a bully, liar, drunk and thief, an egomaniac, and probably psychotic. In short, highly attractive to women. - Whit Stillman

Bring less money with you so you cannot buy enough to get drunk but can get just enough to get a buzz.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Quote: (09-23-2012 07:07 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

That's the obvious advice...

Try day gaming. You'll have no choice but to stay sober.

If you absolutely must go out and drink at night, focus on the women and having fun, rather than the alcohol, or drink something weaker.

Hey All

Long time lurker and rookie here. I used to be a big drinker. I quit, plain and simple.
I just tell girls straight up that I don't drink and take it or leave it. They are free to drink, of course[Image: cool.gif]

Glad to be a new member.
Hope I can learn and contribute to the forum in the upcoming months.

Alcohol has the exact opposite effect on me. I drink to get out of my head. The problem used to be that by the time I was comfortable to approach girls I'd be very drunk. I still had a surprising amount of success though.

Somehow when I'm really drunk I have the ability to pick out really drunk girls and effectively use cave-man game. Taking the Kino escalation from 0 to 60 in no time flat. I've literally just pulled girls into me for the make out after talking to them for 30 seconds, and it works when I'm drunk. I often wonder why I can't do that kind of thing sober.

When I was first starting out with game I used alcohol heavily as a crutch, but have since scaled it back considerably. Now when I go out I don't usually drink more than will allow me to drive (hopefully with new company) home safely.

Quote: (09-27-2012 04:55 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

One cannot drink during the day???

Drink a soda in between drinks. Also, avoid mixing different types of alcohol. Stop doing shots.
Your liver can only metabolize one type of alcohol at a time. So if you're drinking beer all night
and start doing shots of whiskey or vodka it'll hit you harder than if you only drank whiskey.

Asians also have a hard time metabolizing alcohol. They get fucked up real quick. So next time you're
at the bar be sure to send that group of hot Asian bitches a round of shots [Image: wink.gif]

Team Nachos

Which brings us to our formula:

S= (A*B + L) / T

A=Alcohol
B= Bitches
L= Logistics
T=Time between meeting her and bringing her to your pad
S=Sexy Time

drinking fucks me up to. my strength lies in my wit and humor. but with too much alcohol I end up looking like a fool

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Quote: (10-02-2012 11:13 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Most people have to do shit during the day that requires sobriety. If you have the freedom to spend your days trashed, more power to you.

maybe alcohol isnt your poison. its not for everyone. some guys do well with weed or other drugs. ive always had a strong tolerance but i had friends who drank worth shit yet they could out smoke me any day.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (10-02-2012 11:23 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Your liver can only metabolize one type of alcohol at a time. So if you're drinking beer all night
and start doing shots of whiskey or vodka it'll hit you harder than if you only drank whiskey.

this isnt true. alcohol is alcohol now carbonated alcohol like champane and beer does hit you faster but what your saying about the liver metabolizing them differently is just not true.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Alcohol is the most unhealthiest drug available - legal or illegal. Most people cannot drink in moderation.

Look at alternatives. I see nothing wrong with using illegal substances as an alternative to get you in state compared to using alcohol.

Quote: (10-03-2012 12:36 AM)HiFlo Wrote:  

Alcohol is the most unhealthiest drug available - legal or illegal. Most people cannot drink in moderation.

Look at alternatives. I see nothing wrong with using illegal substances as an alternative to get you in state compared to using alcohol.

I wouldn't mix weed and game. It's great for dates at your crib, but not so much for approaching. Ecstasy could work, but how far do you really want to go just to get in state to approach? Not to mention if you do that regularly you will eventually get busted if your cities cops patrol around your nightlife with sniffer dogs on the weekends.

Quote: (10-03-2012 12:51 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2012 12:36 AM)HiFlo Wrote:  

I wouldn't mix weed and game. It's great for dates at your crib, but not so much for approaching. Ecstasy could work, but how far do you really want to go just to get in state to approach? Not to mention if you do that regularly you will eventually get busted if your cities cops patrol around your nightlife with sniffer dogs on the weekends.

I find that varies wildly with the quality of the weed and how much I take. With real small amounts of good quality stuff, or a couple hits of med quality stuff, I just get a slight buzz that makes me feel good and I don't get the paranoia I get with higher amounts.

Quote: (10-02-2012 11:13 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

One of my favorite things to do used to be post up on siesta beach in sarasota with a cooler of beer, and just run game at bikini clad girls until i either

a) swooped them back to my nearby beach house
b) changed venue to a bar in the village
c) got a makeout
d) passed out

Quote: (09-23-2012 06:11 AM)unstoppableflow Wrote:  

Hey bros,
Like to drink on a night out, but the thing is that I tend to drink a little too much and get 'in my head', tired and irritable. What sucks is that I can't find a 'optimum alcohol level', like sometimes I have 6 beers and I am fine other times I have just one and I am phucked....obviously this is messin big style with my game....any advice?

i cant drink much and game? you guys?

Well if you game better without alcohol why drink at all? If you're around people/girls who are going to act weird if someone in the crowds not drinking you need to decide to not deal with them or just get a drink but just sip it.

Having said that have you experimented with eating before drinking, trying different kinds of alcohol (not on the same night), changing the speed at which you drink, also getting in shape will improve your tolerance. And being tired/sick/really stressed out will make things worse.

I hope this isn't too late. Im right with ya man. Im not am alcoholic but I'm taking a break from booze right now after I started to get a bit too crunked too often. So im done drinking for a while. I accidentally stumbled into gaming completely sober and it is turning out to be pretty rewarding. No doubt it's a high all in its own.. just the other day I pulled this fly waitress. On our date I told her I wasnt really into drinking anymore and she was perplexed and intrigued as to why. I brushed it off. After we did our thang we were talking about how that was the first time we both slept with someone without drinking in a long time. She was really turned on by it. So there ya go. Hooking up sober turns women on. They probably think its more real or whatever. Anyway, maybe there is something good in taking a break. Booze fucked with my game for long ass time and I don't want that anymore. I still want to get fucked up when the occasion warrants but at least I wont be raw doggin rando bar sluts and losing weekends to hangovers anymore. I hope I'm not tooting my horn with this post but I just wanted to add some personal and anecdotal advice to your issue. Maybe give it a try. It's a big change going from an F4 shit rippin party tornado to being straight edge but it CAN be fun if you make it to be.

I only drink red wine now. I save the whisky for special occasions and football games (as in going to live or rivalry match ups).

my friend always gets drunk. when he is drunk and doesn't know what he is doing, I simply ask, did you come here to get drunk with guys or did you come here to find a girl?

Does anyone else find the alcohol helps them become a pulling machine but also causes them to fuck it up with the girls they actually pull? I find that. The end result is the same as if I'd just stayed at home but its a hell of a lot more fun!

'If you pull a girl when too drunk, and then piss her off because you're too drunk, did you really pull the girl?' haha

Bumping the thread.. For those who drink before going out, do you drink again when you reach the venue. I drink a couple of beers to get the buzz before heading out but I wonder if getting one or two more at the venue to keep the state going is actually good for game.

What do you think?