rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Get ready for some data sheets...

Every year for the past few years I leave my monotonous life out here in Cali and go for an extended vacation across the waters somewhere, in search of friendlier more feminine girls than one finds in the midst of bitchy 6s that populate the bars of the US. In 2010 it was Russia, Poland, Belarus, Finland and Czech Republic - where I came back realizing the sheer quality a nation like Russia has and a Polish girl told me as a man I must eat the wild boar her father killed the day before. In 2011 it was Colombia, Argentina and Brazil - where Roosh's bang guides were invaluable and I finally understood, appreciated and now deeply miss the phenomenon that are Brazilian girls. Tomorrow begins the 2012 trip, a month long version, consisting of:

- Oktoberfest/Munich (3 days)
- Poznan (4 days)
- Kiev (8 days)
- Stockholm (4-7 days)
- Olso (4-7 days)
- ?? (3-7 days) [winging it, maybe Zagreb, Budapest, Estonia who knows]

I've grown to love compiling data and providing back to the board that has given me so much. Hopefully my reports have been helpful to most, even those inside the US. Datasheets will follow after each leg.

Also, this will be my first trip post red pill, and I have been preparing like no other. I've been practicing my beer chugging for the Bavarian beaver. I have watched Weekend at Bernies for the type of game necessary in Ukraine. Per Kamaki rules, I've even spent a few bucks to come across classy, like a boss. I've read through Bang Poland to understand the confident nice guy routine I need. So let's see what this year of training has done, as being part of the RVF community has allowed me to develop a particular set of skills. Most of all, I'm free from the US for a month and you can be damn sure I'm looking forward to not having to jump through numerous hoops and tricks just to have a chance at a girl flaking on me two days later. If you can't tell, I'm quite excited.

Four weeks, four bangs...that is my goal. Wish me luck gents, I'll keep you all updated.

Good luck Slubu, Looking forward to your Shenanigans in Europe [Image: smile.gif] , Keep a running commentary if you can ..........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

When you get to Stockholm make sure you check out all the places around Stureplan/Östermalm, that's where the hottest girls are. Sweden is expensive but I see you're making quite a lot of money so it probably won't be a problem for you.

slubu, how do you get over a month off each year like that? Teach us your secret.

Quote: (09-22-2012 06:30 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

Good luck Slubu, Looking forward to your Shenanigans in Europe [Image: smile.gif] , Keep a running commentary if you can ..........

I will definitely try.

Quote: (09-23-2012 03:24 AM)solo Wrote:  

When you get to Stockholm make sure you check out all the places around Stureplan/Östermalm, that's where the hottest girls are. Sweden is expensive but I see you're making quite a lot of money so it probably won't be a problem for you.

Ha, not sure what gave that impression. I do decently but I'm no jet setter or anything of that nature.

Quote: (09-23-2012 04:55 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

slubu, how do you get over a month off each year like that? Teach us your secret.

Used to work a corporate job and quit it 3 years ago to start my own thing. I gave up some decent money in doing so, but I'm very happy, have my own schedule and can travel for a month like this.

Can't wait, you might consider Helsinki. I would also skip Budapest, nice city to see but there are better places for girls.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Oktoberfest was awesome, I'll try to put up a data sheet as soon as I can since it is currently going on. Got my first bang of the trip there.

Currently in Poznan, god damn I seriously love Polish girls. I have to calibrate my game somewhat, tried very hard and I guess I did have interest but wasn't able to pull or makeout or anything.

Good luck in Kiev Slubu - put in the hard work with large approach numbers and you will find receptive girls who speak English.

Let me know when you stop by Sweden, I have a bunch of free hotel nights I could use to brush up my knowledge of Stockholm. Haven't been there for years.

Here's a drunk update:

Oktoberfest: YES
Poznan: Ok
Kiev: YES!!
Stockholm: No
Tromso: NO!!!
Oslo: ?

I'll get to the data sheets on the others soon. Sliced off the tip of one of my fingers accidentally so impeding my ability to type.

Quote: (10-17-2012 08:44 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Here's a drunk update:

I'll get to the data sheets on the others soon. Sliced off the tip of one of my fingers accidentally so impeding my ability to type.

yo slubu. good luck out there. looking forward to your reports.

haha ... why a big NO to Tromsø?

Here's a drunk update:

how the heck did that happen?

Quote: (10-18-2012 02:11 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

Dude, there were no damn girls out! I think it was mostly because I went during the early part of the week? Last night there was a few at circa, except a fat one cornered me and made out with me (literally lunged) and then said I was invading her personal space and walked away (?). My friend was working a cute girl and then she threw up all over herself and had to be carried away.

But other than last night it was a ghost town. Saw Aurora though so that was awesome.

Quote: (10-18-2012 02:19 PM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

Here's a drunk update:

how the heck did that happen?

Woke up hungover and had to pack fast for leaving Stockholm. Had my safety razor in my tote bag and was throwing everything in there when the tip of one of my fingers apparently went past that blade. Ok now, but it would not stop bleeding and I had to pack and leave for the airport - was a disaster.

haha, strange night [Image: tongue.gif] ... Yeah I guess you just got unlucky... Monday-wednesday can be slow, but there's always a few bars that have some people.

Did you think it was a ghost town during the day or night?

Quote: (10-18-2012 04:19 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Dude, there were no damn girls out! I think it was mostly because I went during the early part of the week? Last night there was a few at circa, except a fat one cornered me and made out with me (literally lunged) and then said I was invading her personal space and walked away (?). My friend was working a cute girl and then she threw up all over herself and had to be carried away.

But other than last night it was a ghost town. Saw Aurora though so that was awesome.

Night...didnt' bother with day game.

I'm struggling with these Norweigan girls. Everyone says they are super slutty but I've been getting no love. I miss Kiev. [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (10-18-2012 05:49 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

haha, strange night [Image: tongue.gif] ... Yeah I guess you just got unlucky... Monday-wednesday can be slow, but there's always a few bars that have some people.

Did you think it was a ghost town during the day or night?

Quote: (10-18-2012 04:19 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Yeah Norway was actually one of the more challenging Scandinavian countries.

It's hard to define excactly what norwegian girls are. But they have bad concentration, needs to be lead,

needs a man with game... then you might see their slutty side.

My standard game with norwegian girls the last few months has been kind of caveman.

I do the whole pull them closer thing, since it's always loud music.

I tease them, and kino heavily.

Then I say I have to go to the bathroom, and that I just need a kiss before I go. Then I just go for the kiss.

Often this leads to a quick make out, which I pull back from.

When I get back some minutes later I judge her reaction to see how much I should ignore her...

I don't reapproach If she don't see me come back..

I rarely try dance floor game, I'm not a 10, so I don't really get enough good results from that game... bad for me [Image: tongue.gif]

Quick update on Oslo - the girls here are on average very attractive which I was not expecting. Also they get hammered and like to drink and party. Getting better each night, had a girl ask me to makeout with her and say she wants to fuck me but then tell me she has a bf. Odd. Friend was doing stuff with a pretty hot girl at the club but she wouldn't come back. Ended up hosting an afterparty but it didn't go anywhere.

Oslo is good though. If it wasn't for the ridiculous cost of everything this would be a pretty sweet place. Last night tonight, hopefully I can crack the code. I think freshcream's caveman attitude is the right way to go.