rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another hopeless romantic wanker story

So this Canadian guy was travelling in Ireland and happened to meet a local girl at a cafe and had a quick chat. Instead of getting her info, he let her get away, only to become obsessed with her and has since embarked on a trip to Ireland to find the love of his life and marry her.

What a knob, I think the following from the comment section sums it up quite nice: " Just another beta male who'll find "mrs. right", marry her, have two children, then after two years she'll leave him for the ski instructor and half of his current and future assets."

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/09/19/...ery-woman/

These type of stories make me want to puke!

“My breath was taken away to the point of near suffocation. … She was gentle, graceful, the kind of girl who would enter a shoe store and leave with brown boots, [whose] mother probably thought blue glass was pretty and still collectible,” he wrote.

The guy sounds nuts.

Beta of the year. She's probably heard the story and bought a fake wedding ring just in case.

When the camera is in her face, she'll happily accept his bouquet of roses. Two weeks later she will be sucking alpha cock in the bathroom.

Quote:Quote:

His elusive love interest is described as an Irish woman in her mid-twenties with freckles and reddish-brown hair.

Well that narrows it down in Ireland.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?