rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kazakhstan

Kazakhstan

I'm going to be departing for Kazakhstan for work in a few weeks and I'll be in the third largest city, Karaganda, which is majority Russian/Ukrainian. I searched already, but wasn't able to find any information or datasheets on Kazakhstan. Anyone have any info. on what type of game is best there or any other general information? Balkan Cynic? Greek Kamaki? Vorkuta?

Kazakhstan

How is the majority of this city Ukrainian ? That's at least 4000 km's away from Ukraine. Just wondering.

I passed through the city by train but didn't get out so I really have no info on it. From what I know it's better to chase the Russians in Kazakhstan since the Kazakhstan people are quite conservative but anything is possible of course.

About 30 % of the population is Russian and it's the official language there so better brush up your Russian, you'll need it. The native Kazakhstan girls are either Mongolian or middle Eastern looking depending on where you are in the country. The community is still somewhat tribal on the countryside.

Good luck and keep us posted on your experiences. I'll have to come there someday since I still have a 150 dollars worth of Kazakhstan Tenge.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Kazakhstan

Quote: (09-18-2012 07:21 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

How is the majority of this city Ukrainian ? That's at least 4000 km's away from Ukraine. Just wondering.

Stalin deportations.

Have not been myself but from being in Kyrgyzstan and having friend's who did visa runs to Almaty I can say that the native Muslim girls are very open and DTF. The problem I found in Kyrgyzstan where there is a mixed Slavic/Native population too is that the Russian girls had higher bitch shields and superiority complexes which made them harder to bang. They were better looking then the natives and knew it and that gave them a certain attitude. I would not be surprised if Karaganda has the same dynamics but by living there you'll do very well especially with social circle game.

Interesting location you're going too,must be just about the furthest city from the sea on the entire planet.

Kazakhstan

Quote: (09-18-2012 07:23 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Stalin deportations.

I know Kazakhstan was the country of the infamous gulags but damn that's a serious long time ago.

I believe there also still a small German community there.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Kazakhstan

Quote: (09-18-2012 07:32 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Stalin deportations.

I know Kazakhstan was the country of the infamous gulags but damn that's a serious long time ago.

I believe there also still a small German community there.

They were not sent to the gulag necessarily but just exiled,whole swathes of the Ukraine were sent away for being 'suspect'. Most returned in the late 50's and post 1991 but I suppose a lot stayed on,probably had nothing to go back to the Ukraine for.

Germans too yes. I visited a German village in Kyrgyzstan ( Rot Front - Bergtal ). Most had left for Germany at the first opportunity. Lots of Koreans that way too.

Kazakhstan

I dated a Kazak here for a while from Almaty and she told me she hates going home because there is a real shortage of men there and the competition is fierce. Really hot girls will literally fight each other for the few eligible guys around. Not sure if she was exaggerating or not but you could be in for the time of your life if she wasn't.

Good luck and make sure to report back!

Kazakhstan

Stalin deportations.

Have not been myself but from being in Kyrgyzstan and having friend's who did visa runs to Almaty I can say that the native Muslim girls are very open and DTF. The problem I found in Kyrgyzstan where there is a mixed Slavic/Native population too is that the Russian girls had higher bitch shields and superiority complexes which made them harder to bang. They were better looking then the natives and knew it and that gave them a certain attitude. I would not be surprised if Karaganda has the same dynamics but by living there you'll do very well especially with social circle game.

Interesting location you're going too,must be just about the furthest city from the sea on the entire planet.

I am surprised that the native Muslims were DTF. How long did it take you to get your flag there in Bishkek (I am going to assume you were in Bishkek)? I'm hoping to hit all of the neighboring countries and try to spread my seed far and wide. :-) And, yes, I kind of wanted to go to such a city for quite some time: get the fuck away from the U.S. and Europe as a whole and try something new and exotic.

Kazakhstan

Quote: (09-18-2012 07:45 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

I dated a Kazak here for a while from Almaty and she told me she hates going home because there is a real shortage of men there and the competition is fierce. Really hot girls will literally fight each other for the few eligible guys around. Not sure if she was exaggerating or not but you could be in for the time of your life if she wasn't.

Good luck and make sure to report back!

Ah, just what I wanted to hear! I really am hoping for that turnout. *fingers crossed*

Kazakhstan

Don't be surprised,they are only Muslim in name not in practice. They drink and fuck.

I got my Kyrgyz flag on my second weekend there from recollection. Met her in a cafe at two in the morning after a club. SNL. It wasn't because I have great skills believe me,the girls there are just DTF. I usually banged on the second date.

Check out Tashkent. I never went but heard very good things about the friendliness of the locals and that it's cheap there.

Kazakhstan

Quote: (09-18-2012 07:52 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Don't be surprised,they are only Muslim in name not in practice. They drink and fuck.

I got my Kyrgyz flag on my second weekend there from recollection. Met her in a cafe at two in the morning after a club. SNL. It wasn't because I have great skills believe me,the girls there are just DTF. I usually banged on the second date.

Check out Tashkent. I never went but heard very good things about the friendliness of the locals and that it's cheap there.

I appreciate the information, broski. I have the looks, but my skills are also lacking I would say, so I'm glad to hear that. Always learning, though, and that's the important thing. Gotta start learning that Russian quick now.

Kazakhstan

Quote: (09-18-2012 08:06 AM)Ubietza Wrote:  

Quote: (09-18-2012 07:52 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

I appreciate the information, broski. I have the looks, but my skills are also lacking I would say, so I'm glad to hear that. Always learning, though, and that's the important thing. Gotta start learning that Russian quick now.

Mamba throws up some very errr interesting results for hotties in Almaty.

You will have a blast. [Image: banana.gif]

Kazakhstan

I was in Almaty for 2 months this summer. Unfortunately I couldnt go out swooping as I was staying there with a lady friend and her family. Things were on the rocks and I had to play my cards right, because without some basic russian, it would be very difficult to get around. Everyone speaks either Russian or Kazakh (the native tongue).

I cant speak for your town, but Almaty was a thing of beauty. Chicks that weighed 130 lbs were on strict diets because if you werent thin, you were getting no attention from the men. I've never been valued like i was there. You know how hot chicks feel in America? thats how I felt in Almaty.

If you want any specifics, just ask away. I cant give you advice on SNL's, but if you have questions about the people, culture, way of life, I got you.

Kazakhstan

Any pictures of Kazakh women? I don't mean the models/actresses but rather girls on the street, at the clubs etc.

I imagine they have that Eurasian look.

I see learning Russian or Kazakh as a drawback. Although learning Russian might open up (hah) Ukraine and other CIS countries.

Kazakhstan

Quote: (09-18-2012 03:09 PM)BostonBMW Wrote:  

Any pictures of Kazakh women? I don't mean the models/actresses but rather girls on the street, at the clubs etc.

I imagine they have that Eurasian look.

I see learning Russian or Kazakh as a drawback. Although learning Russian might open up (hah) Ukraine and other CIS countries.

There is zero need to learn Kazakh as it would only help you in Kazakhstan. Only the native Kazakh people know the Kazakh language. The people that immigrated there from Russia and Europe all know Russian instead.

Learning Russian, which is extremely difficult (check the threads on this forum), isnt worth the time unless your planning to spend a lot of time in the FSU states.

Anytime I would speak English in Kazakhstan I would see lots of people staring as they vary rarely heard it in person. Whats weird was that most of the signs for stores were in English and some upscale restaurants would also offer english menus. The people in Kazakhstan that did know english were very embarassed by their skills and wouldnt use their english until they were comfortable around me. There were people that hung out in the same group with me that didnt admit they knew english until 2 or 3 times of hanging out. You have to assure them they are good and then they will speak more.

People 26 and younger will understand very basic english as they now learn it in school. The problem is they learn it like we learn foreign languages in highschool; they learn enough to pass the class but then forget it because they dont practice much. The people who are interested in Western Society will know more English. Dont be fooled when they sing every word to a rihanna song but then have no idea what any of it means.

For pictures, I'll check and see if I have any random pictures off the street.

Kazakhstan

Has anyone besides Neil been to Karaganda?

Kazakhstan

Quote: (09-18-2012 02:32 PM)Adam Michaels Wrote:  

I cant speak for your town, but Almaty was a thing of beauty. Chicks that weighed 130 lbs were on strict diets because if you werent thin, you were getting no attention from the men. I've never been valued like i was there. You know how hot chicks feel in America? thats how I felt in Almaty.

Sounds like a pussy paradise.

What were costs like over there Adam,is it an expensive place?

Kazakhstan

Was in the Almaty airport,loads of hotties from Asian looking to Slavic looking.

Kazakhstan

Quote: (09-19-2012 08:30 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (09-18-2012 02:32 PM)Adam Michaels Wrote:  

Sounds like a pussy paradise.

What were costs like over there Adam,is it an expensive place?

If you want Western Goods, its super expensive, but if your willing to eat and live like a local, its inexpensive.

For example: at the market, any fruit or vegetable was under 400 tenge per kilo (2.2 lbs). 400 tenge is just under 3 dollars so you could get 2 lbs of any fruit or veggie for under 3 dollars. A large plate of rice and beef/rabbit/lamb/chicken cooked delicous would be 300-600 tenge (2-4 US dollars). The bus was 50 tenge (33 US Cents) and the subway is 80 tenge (50 cents). Candy bars were under 100 tenge (50 US cents). Pack of cigarrettes all under 2 dollars.

Want to go to a gym though? One like we have in america, like an LA fitness, Ballies, ect? Cost me 400 US dollars a month! I pay 24 US dollars a month for an equivalent gym in america. If you want Western privilege you gotta pay. Western Privelege is Gyms, Name Brand Clothes, American foods (cream Cheese was super expensive, like 10 dollars).

From high quality street food (think like the halal guys in NYC), for 5 US dollars I could get a plate of rice, beef/chicken/rabbit, then a large drink and a dessert.

Im thinking of making a Data Sheet so I'll post the money stuff on there. I'll start a new thread when I finish it and i'll leave a post here directing.

Kazakhstan

$400 a month for a gym membership? You have to fucking be kidding me, Adam!

Kazakhstan

Adam, we are very much looking forward to your datasheet. I spent a week in Tashkent but it wasn't enough! Very interested in hearing about your time in Central Asia.

Kazakhstan

Quote: (09-20-2012 06:38 AM)The Duke Wrote:  

Adam, we are very much looking forward to your datasheet. I spent a week in Tashkent but it wasn't enough! Very interested in hearing about your time in Central Asia.

How was your time in Tashkent, Duke? I'm planning to hit all of the bordering countries, so that information will definitely be useful for me.

Kazakhstan

Quote: (09-19-2012 06:22 PM)Ubietza Wrote:  

$400 a month for a gym membership? You have to fucking be kidding me, Adam!

Trust me, I thought that was absurd. I would never pay that kinda price. But the family I stayed with wanted me to feel like I was in America and demanded to pay for my membership. I had helped their daughter a lot while she was in America and they wanted to show me the same courtesy back. I appreciated the gesture.

PS im working on the data sheet, but im doing a TESOL course right now and its taking a ton of my time. I'll knock it out soon. The problem I'm having is I dont know russian so i dont know the names of the places I went. I will give what I can though, I have a lot of notes from my time there. It will be more of what to expect from the city, not names of places you can stay or clubs you should visit.

Kazakhstan

How do they treat Russians there? I've heard from a guy living in Kazakhstan they don't like them to the point where it may become dangerous for you to be there. If you are white/European heritage you can be mistaken for a Russian.

Kazakhstan

Quote: (09-23-2012 04:53 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

How do they treat Russians there? I've heard from a guy living in Kazakhstan they don't like them to the point where it may become dangerous for you to be there. If you are white/European heritage you can be mistaken for a Russian.

I've never heard anything of the sort. I believe they would've left en masse if it was dangerous for them, but in some regions they can apparently be the majority: like where I'm going.

Kazakhstan

Quote: (09-23-2012 04:53 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

I've met lots of German-Russians from Kazakhstan. They're European looking, and from what they've said the cities are largely Russian and Ukrainian, as mentioned above. The native Kazakhs are said not to like Russians, though. Supposedly they're found more outside the urban areas. Can't confirm this though.