rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hiding cash money

Hiding cash money

Where is a good place to hide cash where nobody can take it from you?

I was thinking about Dominican banks or maybe the Bahamas? Cayman?

As some of you may imagine I do some really fucked up shit. I want to take actual cash someplace to save it where it cant be touched by a court order or the tax man for my retirement. I just don't feel comfortable leaving it in a bank here. I've seen US banks hand the keys over to peoples life savings due to liability suits etc.

Today as an example at work I have 4 jobs that will cash out from 1 to 2k and a SUV someone wants to buy worth around 6k. I really don't think it's wise to keep depositing money like that here.

Hiding cash money

Good luck. The U.S. is bullying foreign banks to give up names. Switzerland finally gave in. So basically, as an American, Uncle Sam WILL have access to all your money. Scary huh?

Hiding cash money

The Caymans are a safe bet. Switzerland is redesigning their banking system and the money that was once untouchable in those accounts, is now becoming more transparent.

There's always the safe deposit box. Open it up under a false name and stuff cash in it. Your typical bank employee is young and rather clueless. They'll tell you not to put cash in it, but there's really no way to know.

Hiding cash money

How about Costa Rica? Not really related but this guy was just in my office an ex Olympic gold medalist who lost everything in his divorce even assets in Greece from before he got married. Court ordered from here. WTF?

Hiding cash money

I'll hang on to it for you [Image: lol.gif]

Buy some 1oz or 10oz gold bars online and stash them in your house safe or a safety deposit box.
With the dollar going in the shitter the price of gold will go even higher.

Team Nachos

Hiding cash money

[Image: -282921207432123630.jpg]

Stuff it into the bag compartment and then hide it in your attic or under your bed.

Hiding cash money

Quote: (09-17-2012 11:15 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

How about Costa Rica? Not really related but this guy was just in my office an ex Olympic gold medalist who lost everything in his divorce even assets in Greece from before he got married. Court ordered from here. WTF?

Put everything in your parent's name before getting married. And don't tell the bitch, so she'll be surprised when she files for divorce.

Hiding cash money

Just stash it in safe deposit boxes here in the U.S., or if you have a decent sized property and your grounds aren't visible to outsiders, vaccum seal it and bury it in rubbermade containers.

Hiding cash money

Quote: (09-17-2012 12:47 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Just stash it in safe deposit boxes here in the U.S., or if you have a decent sized property and your grounds aren't visible to outsiders, vaccum seal it and bury it in rubbermade containers.
They can get to safety boxes. I don't really like hiding things in my house or yard.

Hiding cash money

Quote: (09-17-2012 10:58 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

As some of you may imagine I do some really fucked up shit. I want to take actual cash someplace to save it where it cant be touched by a court order or the tax man for my retirement. I just don't feel comfortable leaving it in a bank here. I've seen US banks hand the keys over to peoples life savings due to liability suits etc.

Today as an example at work I have 4 jobs that will cash out from 1 to 2k and a SUV someone wants to buy worth around 6k. I really don't think it's wise to keep depositing money like that here.

I'm in a similar situation, I just set up some "passive income" if you could call it that. All cash. Mattress will do for a little while but I'm gonna need some long term security at some point.

Anyone know offhand some prices to rent a safety deposit box and what the laws are regarding government access to them?

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Hiding cash money

Quote: (09-17-2012 12:51 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2012 12:47 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

They can get to safety boxes. I don't really like hiding things in my house or yard.

Never use a safety deposit box in a bank. That just defeats the whole purpose of everything you are trying to accomplish. The banks work hand and hand with the government, don't think for a second they are not spying on you when you put shit in there. Not to mention when shit hits the fan the first thing closed down is the banks and also long lines to get at your things.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Hiding cash money

Quote: (09-17-2012 12:52 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2012 10:58 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm in a similar situation, I just set up some "passive income" if you could call it that. All cash. Mattress will do for a little while but I'm gonna need some long term security at some point.

Anyone know offhand some prices to rent a safety deposit box and what the laws are regarding government access to them?

The government can seize them as easily as your bank account.

This is the way to go if you really need a safety deposit box: http://www.24-7privatevaults.com/ I live just a few short hours from Vegas, so it's perfect for me.

When I was in the storage auction business, old people would constantly store cash in their units. I never hit one of those $50,000+ units, but I've seen other people get them. It's generally a safe place to store shit, and some of them will let you get away with storing in them under an assumed name.

I've also stored money in those little fire proof boxes. I would cut a hole in my drywall, set it inside the wall, patch and paint over it.

Hiding cash money

Forget cash eMech, buy physical gold and silver.

Hiding cash money

Get one of those dracula style fake bookshelf doors that lead down a secret passageway to a room full of money. I'm definitely getting one of those imagine the data you could get out on the "dracula secret door swoop maneuver"

Hiding cash money

Here are a few key points to help you. These are tested methods by myself that have worked.

1. Once you have pinpointed a spot to hide money offshore, you need to fly there yourself. Never ever make arrangements by phone, email, fax, text. ( I learned this the hard way and the Canadian Government doesn't even have the full capabilities of the US Government )
2. Once in country of destination you need trust worthy lawyer and executor. Honestly there is no real way to know, but I feel better after I have met with people a few times face to face. The executor is just in case shit happens and you need to pull money out quickly and you can't get there in time to do it yourself.
3. set up corporations. DO NOT use your personal name. Alot of these " tax havens " have laws that don't require your personal name being tied to the corporation. Make sure to set up at least 2 corps. Having one own the other. Also make sure the you open bank accounts with different banks. They can be side by side or across the street, just make sure they are not the same bank. You should never wire money but if you have to from the US or Canada they can track the wire from your bank to the offshore account. What people don't realize is once in the offshore account all you have to do is move it one more time and the tracking just became a 1000 times harder for them to do it.
4. Getting the money to the tax haven can be a pain in the ass, but worth it. It is easier to stash $25,000 in gold bars then in cash. Also expensive watches and jewellry is a good way to move things into another country. You may take a hit when you sell it but at least you didn't get stopped by the TSA with your cash. If you are moving alot of cash then you need to hire a private jet and fly down that way. Private charters are almost left alone when flying into these countries. Although it would be prudent to not be overtly walking around with large duffel bags.

Side not for people other than american citizens, Delaware is a viable option at this point. Although they government could change that quite quickly.

El mech due your logistics the gulf of mexico is viable option. But do not go where every else does ie. Cayman.

Hiding cash money

Damn Biggie. I wish that one day I'll be flying a private jet with duffle bags full of cash [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Hiding cash money

Quote: (09-17-2012 01:36 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Damn Biggie. I wish that one day I'll be flying a private jet with duffle bags full of cash [Image: lol.gif]

Fuck i am nowhere near that. Put I used to date a pilot who flew charters from Canada to the gulf. She had a few suspected pay loads like that.

Hiding cash money

Dubai.

But if its five figures, but precious medals from Apmex. You can sell those like mad. Post am ad on craiglist. Just meet a guy where there are cameras and do the deal. I sold a bunch of silver last year that way.

Hiding cash money

Quote: (09-17-2012 01:48 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Dubai.

But if its five figures, but precious medals from Apmex. You can sell those like mad. Post am ad on craiglist. Just meet a guy where there are cameras and do the deal. I sold a bunch of silver last year that way.
Nobody can track or take your silver?

Hiding cash money

Almost forgot. How do you think OJ Simpson got away with paying so little to his victims families and still maintained a high standard of living? Whole life insurance policies. Nothing can touch it. You borrow against the money you deposit in the policy, and as long as you pay the small premium on the policy, the amount you have put in stays completely confidential. There were new financial laws enacted a couple of years ago, so I'd check just to be certain, but that has been a huge legal tax haven for the ultra wealthy for years.

Hiding cash money

Quote: (09-17-2012 01:58 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Dubai.

Nobody can track or take your silver?
They can track anything.

To take your silver they have to find it.

By the time they track your silver, you'll have sold it and gone ghost.

Hiding cash money

Dubai.

Dubai is not a good choice at all IMHO.

First off it is pretty much the furthest place on the planet from North America. You have to be able to get to it. Second Dubai is built on debt. They have no oil. There banks can and probably will collapse at a moments notice. Only reason they haven't is Qatar stepped in and saved them. Thirdly if a world war was to start, it most likely would be in the middle east. You don't want to be banking when bombs are going off around you.

I actually think Dubai is great expirement gone wrong. I would not be surprised in 10-20 years that the place is half covered in dessert again

Hiding cash money

Give it to me when I visit you and I'll take it to Nigeria. I'll buy a house in your name for it. You can come and point out the plot of your choice.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Hiding cash money

Quote: (09-17-2012 02:30 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Give it to me when I visit you and I'll take it to Nigeria. I'll buy a house in your name for it. You can come and point out the plot of your choice.
How much ass will I get there and how much is a house?

Hiding cash money

Quote: (09-17-2012 02:38 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2012 02:30 PM)Moma Wrote:  

How much ass will I get there and how much is a house?

You'll look too much like a local to pull down any ass. A house sells for $6, but it looks like this:

[Image: attachment.jpg7792]