rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Peru- Lima Datasheet

Peru- Lima Datasheet

Quite a lot threads on Lima but i fucking loved the place so ill throw this out there anyway.

I visited 3 times in my 30 day trip. A week to start with, banged 6 chicks, one of which was the hottest chick i have fucked to date, (may consider putting pics up of this one to show what one is capable of pulling from pizza street and to put across the point that although argentina has hotter chicks, i believe your average gringo will bang hotter in Peru due to the fact he will actually have access to them) best start to a trip i could have asked for.
I then returned after Ica for about 4 nights, i banged 3 chicks, including one of the ugliest chicks of my life, really made me start focusing on the quality over quantity,( this idea went to shit however in cusco).
I returned after arequipa and cusco for about 4 or 5 nights, banged 3 chicks this time as well before my flight back home.

I did not daygame or pipeline, although i have heard of others having a lot of success through them, once you have experienced the nightlife its hard to see why you would need to.

I cannot be fucked writing out what happened with everyone of the chicks i fucked in Lima. If you really feel the need to know then just ask.

I have done a few posts on quite useful bits of information. I ll paste them all in here, iam sure if you go to Lima it'l help you out.

Id like to point out, I have no idea about what like gotica and the like would be. Ive heard great things about the quality in those places, and i like to think had i given them a try i would have seen success there too.
However the easyness and reliabilty of getting pussy from pizza street kept drawing me in.
Had i been staying there more long term, i would have definitley hit the upper class clubs up. But iam 21 and i kinda just wanted to get the most notches i could get in 30 days without resorting to fat or ugly chicks. For the most part i feel i succeded.

Here goes some actual tips...

If you want to kill it i advise you target bricheras/possible prostitutes.

My tip if you have suspicions if the chick is a semi pro.

1 Ask "what do you do for a job?" (Unless your in tequila or on the street they will never say they are a whore.)

2 Then point to some girl in the club, say in a questioning slightly disapproving manner, "do you think she is a prostitute?"

3 Tell her of an experience you had where a girl acted nice and then tried to get money from you, make it clear you never pay for sex.

It isnt much to do but just remember to do it.

My tip on dealing with a brichera in the morning who you arnt wanting to share breakfast with.
Simple. Empty all the notes from your wallet and then show her.

Bonus tip if everythings closed on pizza street but your dying for the bang. There are places open till 4/6 depending on crowd.
Two clubs are open Tequila Rock, (avoid 100 per cent whores, they mean business, although if you meet them on their off night in another club you can bang, and usually they are hot) The other is about 250 metres down the street from Tequila. The next club will most likely sound like a joke .

I got dragged there by 2 bi sexual colombian chicks who also happened to be loaded. Otherwise i wouldnt have considered it. Its a giant gay club. To say i was uncomfortable would be an understatement. If your young and in shape in a gay club in the uk you will get a lot of attention. Take this and triple it with the fact that your in a country that loves gringos. Plus your the only gringo in there. Trying to put a somewhat aggresive face on doesnt particuarly help either as some might interpret it as sexual.

However let me get on to the good bits, there will be girls there and id say the vast majority will in fact be bi sexual. Not only are you the only gringo in the club, your the only straight guy there to. I discovered this place on my 2nd last night and pulled twice from there. Both girls were very aggressive in doing so. However i would always recommend doing what you can to get the bang from somewhere else. The weekends are all good cause heaps of places are open to 6 anyway.

Most important tip for if you want the bang that night. Try and do this with at least 30 mins ideally an hour from closing time to pull off. If your already making out with the chick and its on try and mention leaving, she will say where to? say either your hotel or her place. If shes negative at all about it, and you have no intention of meeting her again say "nice meeting you" and move on. Beause this is exactly what they will do at closing time.

I banged a chick that looked quite similar to Jynx Maze in Lima. The chick i banged was in fact a total cunt. Glad i caught onto her at the start of my trip. Prepared me for dealing with bricheras. Its easy. You bang them then you leave them be. Dont ever go to bars in the daytime with them, or go shopping. I never bought her more than 3 drinks, but any chick whos life is sleeping with guys to get free things is a total cunt.

She actually put me off Jynx Maze.

Saying all that bricheras are a lot of fun and you should definatley try to fuck them. If you go to pizza street theres a good chance you will actually run into this chick. She goes by the name of Marina (her real name is Katherine) and is somewhat notorious amongst the local girls.

Hope this information was not to disorganised or irrelevent to you.

Have fun in Lima.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

I did the miraflores area for a few weekends when I was in Peru for 10 weeks. Yeah Pizza Street was an easy place to pull. Did you try any of the lesser known neighborhoods around lima like Los Olivos? I decided to call Los Olivos my home neighborhood after a while because it was extremely easy there as I was the only gringo living in that neighborhood. I went to Peru with two friends and split up with them after a while. I also did well in huacachina, huanchacko (Trujillo) and cusco. Trujillo at night is good, a white boy gets extra points for being out alone. Just say you work in mining and are in town for a break. Also used the working in mining in Lima and Cusco. Arequipa I had a good time as well. Peru is the easiest country I have ever been to.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

Which bars on Pizza Street were you pulling from?

Best times to go?

250 meters from tequila rock would put you almost at the park correct? or the other direction?

Peru- Lima Datasheet

Dude, Tequila Rocks in Miraflores is 100% hooker bar. The bar close to TR (opposite side of the street) before you hit the park is Tasca Flying Dog Bar. It's a weird small bar, lot of regulars, backpackers, expats, hookers, bricheras. Actually there are a couple of Tequilla Rocks in Lima. The one in San Isidro wasn't not filled w hookers when I went three years ago. Went out with a cute Avianca stewardess I met there.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

yeah, not sure how you could call that tiny bar a club (maybe a regional thing), and I'm pretty sure there is no other club/bar on that street.

@johnw...I believe Gmanifesto asked you months ago to drop intel on where you stayed and the name of some bars and restaurants in Los Olivos. Still waiting...

If Rick can't name a bar on Pizza Street that would put the streak of guys that said they easily pulled from Pizza Street and couldn't name or describe a bar on that street to about 6 posters. Hope he can break the streak.

@Eldon was the San Isidro Tequila Rock on Arequipa across from the 24/hr chicken place? regardless, how was it?

Peru- Lima Datasheet

Redneckpunk,
I went with a local in a cab, don't recall what was across the street, didn't seem too many other businesses near by. This was 3 years ago. The first nite (Friday) I went it was off the hook. I brought back a girl and so did the dude I was with. When I went another nite there was only like 10 people milling about.
And no one can remember any names of bars on Pizza Street bc they're all interchangeable and peeps walk in and out of all them. And half of them aren't bars,but restaurants. We all know Old Pub at the end.
Is son de Cuba next to it? If so, I did the impossible!!!

Peru- Lima Datasheet

son de cuba is two or three down from it I think, and i realize they are interchangeable but i'm sure some are better than others which is why I keep asking and never get an answer.

Tried a few different ones (in my datasheet) they had different vibes and hooker to normal girl ratio.

For whatever reason my theory is bricheras go for young backpackers, which I no longer am. When I was they found me, now with a rockin pad and fat stacks they don't.
Oh well, I found higher quality but still would like to find a one stand factory when all else fails.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

I pulled from 3 clubs in Piazza street. Sabor peruano, sabor vip and the third is the club upstairs directly in front of you if your walking up the street from vip towards peruano. Nearly all my bangs were from peruano.

Id usually go at around 10.30 to 11. I could pick up on any night there were always girls there, but obviously you have a much better selection on weekends.

As for the big gay club that open till like 4 to 6 near everynight, walk from tequila rock, towards pargue kennedy, iam sure this is only like 50 metres away at max, then turn left instead of going across to the park. Stay on that road, about 150 to 200 metres down that street on the right, is where the after hours club is.

Youl know it, because there will usually be taxis outside it and a lot of gay dudes.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

@Eldon, i know tequilla is like that, however i had girls bring me there, after peruano closed,, i always told them that they were all prostitutes in there and i wasnt paying for sex, they woud say they wernt prostitutes and were just seeing if their friends were there.

I tried pulling from tequilla, before i knew of the after hours gay club and that just wasnt happening. I would never recommend that. They really do mean business in there.

p.s., I nearly always pulled before peruano closed, i relied on gaybar like twice.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

@Redneckpunk, I think your right about the bricheras of pizza street going for younger backpacker types than richer older dudes.

Any of you guys had experience in south east asia, e.g. thailand, cambodia, phillipines who has also been to peru?

Iam heading there next and although peru blew through my expectations for being an easy place to pull i was hoping that south east asia would make it look hard in comparison and hasnt ruined the rest of the world for me instead of just ruining europe.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

@Johnw, no man i didnt find the time, didnt even give barronco a proper look, id love to stay for a much longer time, i hear all the districts have their own nightlife areas. Some being considerably more dangerous than others.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

Thanks for the reply Rick, I pulled from Sabor but not consistently. During the week it was often dead, this was during summer (jan-early march)

Did you target girls on the dance floor or the tables in Sabor?

Was the large cop with the sunglasses, toothpick, and Canada hat still working there? He saved me from a crazy hammered brichera one night.

I've yet to replicate the damage I did in Peru in my mid twenties. You can still do well in South East Asia but they won't be attacking you like bricheras on Pizza Street or around the Plaza de Armas in Cusco.

Philippines is pretty easy bc the expat/tourist competition is low.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

I basically ignored the girls on the tables. I personally found the girls standing up to not only be easier but actually hotter due to the fact they were more often dressed like sluts.

Yeah i think a cop/ guard guy might have been there. Was the short dude outside always trying to usher people in. He fucking loved me by the end, i was his most consistent customer.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

haha that little dude was indeed there doing his little arm motion to point you down the long dark smokey hallway to debauchery.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

Quote:Quote:

Any of you guys had experience in south east asia, e.g. thailand, cambodia, phillipines who has also been to peru?

Yeah I've been to Peru as well as Thailand and Cambodia. What do you want to know?

Peru- Lima Datasheet

Did you find them easier or harder than peru in general or about the same. From what i hear from people i meet in real life they tell me phuket was the easiest place they have been for puling in their lives. Naughtynomads experience seems to confirm this. My friends a shyer guy who often hasnt the most positive outlook on things, he keeps coming across somewhat negative reports, needless to say the majority comes from p4p forums. These guys are completely unaware of the term shoring. Its just never occured to them.

What were your experiences?

Peru- Lima Datasheet

I don't like Phuket much and only spent 1 week there. You can be having sex with multiple girls a week in Thailand but you'll need to use the dating sites, it's not like in Peru where you can pick up girls from clubs all the time. Of course you can get laid from clubs but there's basically two types of clubs in Thailand, hooker filled ones and ones where normal girls go and most of those normal girls aren't interested in foreigners. Or if they are they won't show it in front of their friends or other Thais incase people label them as a hooker.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

I guess there will only be one way to find out, from what i heard you had go go bars (100 per cent hookers), and then you had clubs that were a mixture of both.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

Most normal girls will not go to a bar or club where hookers go. You get some but you have to be wary about them, what are they doing hanging around in a club full of hookers? They have motives obviously.

It's not all set in stone and Thailand is a strange place sometimes. Just don't think you'll go there, go out and pull 'normal' girls every night. It's not like that for the majority.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

I didnt, i was thinking i could shore girls with relative ease though. Any truth beyond the massive gender imbalance due to half the hookers in the country deciding to come to the tourist resorts. If this were true tourist girls should be considerably easier. Hooligan Harry has some excellent posts on it.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

Yeah you can shore hookers but is that what you really want to do? Just sign up for Thai Friendly and you can bang a non pro, without any of the hassle or worry she'll ask you for money in the morning, every couple of nights by going on cheap dates with them.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

Yeah i'll probably do a shitload of shoring and a shitload of normal chicks to. Im going to be in south east asia for 3 years, i think iam going to fuck quite a lot.

Peru- Lima Datasheet

Just wanted to chime in for anybody in Lima long-term - if you get sick of soccer and Spanish you can get all the American football, basketball, college sports, baseball, boxing, hockey, UFC, etc. at the top expat sports bar in Miraflores, called The Corner Bar & Grill on Ave Larco.

http://www.facebook.com/thecornersports

Expat Chronicles (blog)
Colin Post (personal website)
City of Kings (tourism blog for Lima, Peru)

Peru- Lima Datasheet

Ha, I got a funny convo with a Midwestern dad about the NFL and how his sons got back to the the Marriott at 9AM after the previous nite's debauchery.

Big shout to Expat Chronicles blog. If you have any interest in South Anerican culture you should be reading his blog. Made me want to book a ticket to Colombia and think twice at the same time. Dude, can't believe you got married!

Peru- Lima Datasheet

just back....had a blast! Will fill in and confirm parts of the datasheets when I get some free time.