rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spring is upon us

Spring is upon us

For those in my part of the world, the weather is fast becoming a whole lot warmer. This means more short skirts, more bikinis anywhere near the beach, more girls working on keeping their bodies in shape, and more activity in general.

Since I only recently got into the game, and don't have much previous experience to compare with, I'm curious, what's the difference between gaming in colder weather vs warm weather? I imagine it would be far easier, but anyone care to speak up?

Spring is upon us

Architekt, which city are you in?

Spring is upon us

Perth. It's pretty ridiculous how fast the weather changed here. Gone from barely pushing 20C a week ago, to up around 30C a few times since.

Spring is upon us

It's been a bit cooler on the East Coast. There's definitely a lot more volume in the Summer both of girls and also guys daygaming in our CBD, you start running into the same dudes over and over again. Does Perth get a lot of Euro tourist girls in Summer like we do?

Spring is upon us

Tourists don't really hit WA as much as the east coast. We're a lot further removed from the rest of the world, and the East is always promoted ahead of the West. It sucks for us, 'cause we miss out on tons of festivals and music acts and all that kind of stuff. We do definitely get a small influx, though, so maybe I just never really noticed the grandiosity, due to blue pill tendancies I would have had in years gone by. I guess I'll be finding out real soon, and hopefully I get a pleasant surprise

Just found this thread. Feeling good about this spring/summer.

Spring is upon us

Yes, I can tell it was the start of Spring a few weeks back because it was raining. Anyway, Go Southern Hemisphere. Any Northerners heading South to Australia South America or Africa in the coming months?