rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pickups management software

I am doing massive numbers of approaches but I can't remember which girls I swooped before I should call again, when was the last time I called them, how much money I've spent so far gaming them, and most importantly - when they told me they are available, which hours and which days after work/school/etc..

Does anyone know of any software that you know or use or something for android maybe? This software I read about online looks legit but the guy closed his website. I am now thinking of starting an excel spreadsheet for lack of a better system.

http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/c...6/02/70231

Quote:Quote:

In addition to storing each woman's contact information and picture, the Girlfriend profiles include a Score Card where you track her sexual preferences, her menstrual cycles and how she styles her pubic hair.

The Yield Generator calculates your cost-per-hookup and rates the overall maintenance cost of the girl, based on the cash outlay per sexual encounter. It uses cost and activity data from your ongoing Date Log, and weights anal sex and threesomes higher than oral sex and hand jobs.

Excel.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Advertising- [Image: troll.gif] , maybe?

There's no reason you'd ever need more than a google doc or an excel sheet. That way you can track the things that are important to you and manage the data without any weird software issues.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (09-13-2012 12:45 PM)muc Wrote:  

Advertising- [Image: troll.gif] , maybe?

Ah, the great troll witchhunter has arrived.
Like I said, the website doesn't work anymore and nothing is selling there. I can't find this software anywhere.

Closest thing I could think of would be any type of free Customer Resource Management software. They give you the option to put in details of customers and each meeting you have with the customer. Not sure if you'd have the option to calculate how much money you've spent, but maybe on the paid versions they offer something like that (it would be called Marketing Cost-per-Customer or something like that).

Anyways, you can register here to get the free version
https://www.freecrm.com/register/

Quote: (09-13-2012 01:45 PM)HoustonRookie Wrote:  

Closest thing I could think of would be any type of free Customer Resource Management software. They give you the option to put in details of customers and each meeting you have with the customer. Not sure if you'd have the option to calculate how much money you've spent, but maybe on the paid versions they offer something like that (it would be called Marketing Cost-per-Customer or something like that).

Anyways, you can register here to get the free version
https://www.freecrm.com/register/

I looked at some excel templates for Customers Management and picked one of them. It seems to be a pretty good solution.

Google calendar with notes. Most phones allow you to add notes when you save a number.

This would be a good idea for a smartphone app. Check app store/Google play to see if anything like that is available. Let me know if you find anything. I may write an app like that if there's nothing good out there, do you guys think it would sell? What would you want to see in it?

Quote: (09-13-2012 02:48 PM)SVK Wrote:  

This would be a good idea for a smartphone app. Check app store/Google play to see if anything like that is available. Let me know if you find anything. I may write an app like that if there's nothing good out there, do you guys think it would sell? What would you want to see in it?

I think it would sell, but its purpose should be a little more subtle while still being capable of doing whats being disscussed.

If you cant remember her, then she is not worth remembering. Delete the number.

Quote: (09-13-2012 03:11 PM)germanico Wrote:  

If you cant remember her, then she is not worth remembering. Delete the number.

You don't have to remember the girl. Just trust yourself on the front end of your game that you are screening for girls that pass the boner test.

Don't delete numbers. There's no point unless she's threatening to call the cops or something. Girls will flake, they might have a boyfriend or some other obligation at the time if she's not getting back to you.

I have over a 120, new and active leads on my old-school flip phone. I don't remember what most of these girls look like. Get good at sending out mass texts and deducing bangs. That girl who didn't respond for a couple of months might be available now.

The more I think about this the more I think a good "game" app would be useful and would sell well.

Design it like a foreign language app, except with categories for Openers, Negs, AMOG destroyers, Kino techniques, Story starters etc. Make it robust with scripted info but also keep it open-ended so guys can edit, add, and input data. You may want a logistics tab to add data specific to your city whether it be doorman/host/hostess names at your favorite spots, bands that will be playing there, whatever.

The idea really stems from my problem of blanking pre-approach. If I could pull up an app quickly for reference to solid, reliable Openers (make categories for situational openers like "terrible live bands", "crazy weather", "ridiculous people nearby", etc. as well as the ability to input your own Openers for use later), this would be huge.

You could consult this app along the way on your first 100 approaches. I know that relying on experience and memory to make the interaction as natural as possible it preferred and will come easier as you ramp up approaches, but this would be a huge help for many of the guys just starting out. Granted it would take a Player's experience to design and would need to be done right to be useful.

Along the lines of this thread, a database within the app could house girls names and info.

Just a few thoughts anyway...

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

>>> There is already a shit ton of similar apps on Google Play, most of them free. Just search for 'PUA' or 'seduction'. I remember trying one some time ago, but wasn't really all that impressed. That doesn't mean that some of them aren't good. Personally I wouldn't want to develop another one as this market seems to be played out.

Not sure a bout a relationship management app, tried to search but no luck. However, marketing this app could pose an issue.