rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you reveal your real age? to those over30s

I am 35 and i usually approach girls around 20 -25. When they ask me how old i am my answer is "guess" and when they say 28,-30 i tell them my real age. Anyway i can sense that such age diffrence is often too much for them, especially if they are in early 20s.

Sure i could lie but unless its ONS it will come out sooner or later. I used to date girl i told i am 29 when i was actually 31 and when she found it out she wasnt happy.

So to those over 30s who date younger girls, whats your answer to how old are you?

I'm pretty sure this has been addressed ad naseum, but I'll bite.

I get this a lot in Germany for some reason.

1st time asked: 87, 93, 102, etc (i.e. something ridiculous)
2nd time asked: why, is that important to you? (they usually say no, if they say yes then they have weeded themselves out for you)

This probably should in the newbie forum, btw.

No. I say I'm 28 or 29 or 30. I would rather bang a girl and then have her get mad at me for lying, then not bang her at all because she thought I was too old.

Honest about the decade, not about the year. I'm 57 but don't believe I look it. Six foot four, 180 pounds, plenty of hair, no Grey. The women are in their 40s.

If they ask out of the blue without any context then I lie. I'm 34 but 28 is the usual age I hear especially from girls in their 20s. If they are closer to my age then I cheat by about 1-2 years.

I shave off a few years, look far younger than my mid-thirties though so have never been called on it. I have been thinking a lot about were that sweet spot is however. The age that will mentally green light even 18-19yos into to get plowed by me.

Quote: (09-11-2012 08:55 AM)Yams Wrote:  

If they ask out of the blue without any context then I lie. I'm 34 but 28 is the usual age I hear especially from girls in their 20s. If they are closer to my age then I cheat by about 1-2 years.

I can see lying by 5-7 years, but what kind of advantage does 1-2 years give you?

I generally take 5 years off my age (I'm 38). This is mainly because of internet dating where it can be more of an issue than in person.
Twice I have had to confess that I lied when a relationship turned into an LTR. In both cases the confession didn't cause any problems.
I like to think I genuinely look at least 5 years younger, but I have been called on it once by a skeptical girl.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I'm 35 and have never lied about my age, but based on the responses above I'm starting to wonder if I'm missing out on something.

No grey? No fair. I'm 49 and 50 shades of it. I have long hair and keep it in a neat pony tail. Lot's of girls say they like it but it is grey.

Quote: (09-11-2012 09:20 AM)Smitty Wrote:  

I'm 35 and have never lied about my age, but based on the responses above I'm starting to wonder if I'm missing out on something.

If you're banging teenagers, I wouldn't worry.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

How about use some disqualification instead? ex.

"I think am too old for you. Girls your age listen to britney spears and have actor posters in their bedrooms. How about you?"

I ask them to guess as well, as it's fun and also nice because they always guess much younger than I actually am, usually by as much as 6-7 years. I'm 37. Then I just tell them my real age, with confidence, matter-of-factly, and move on.

If you tell them your age (whether real or not) and are clearly looking for approval from them, you've missed the boat already.

I'm 47, I usually ask "why is it important to you? If they say "yes" then I say "if it's important to you then I'm too old for you". If they ask again, I tell them.

I don't see any point in lying about it like you're in denial. Confidence, even about your age, is sexy especially to women much younger than you who are curious.

Just had a ONS on Saturday and she was 26. Europe is different I guess, especially Eastern Europe.

When Girls ask I tell them to Guess, Most of the times they Guess Under 30...... I tell them good guess........, If they guess close to my real age I tell them I'm a few years younger.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

I'm 35 and I really don't care if they know how old I am or not, most of the time its a non-factor.

never say "I am too old for you". say "you are too young for me". then start giving them shit about playing with barbie dolls and coloring books. they will get upset and start qualifying. at this point your age is no longer a problem, and might even be an advantage.

Quote: (09-11-2012 12:14 PM)plague Wrote:  

never say "I am too old for you". say "you are too young for me". then start giving them shit about playing with barbie dolls and coloring books. they will get upset and start qualifying. at this point your age is no longer a problem, and might even be an advantage.

I like this approach! Hadn't thought of it. Good way of turning it around qualifying her. I don't get hit up about my age very much by 20 something girls. I think they always assume I am late 20s. I'm 36 and frankly it is starting to worry me a bit that the window will start closing soon and shooting for a 25 year old girl will become difficult. My ideal age is about 27 as the right balance between looks and maturity(for American women, I find that foreign women tend to mentally mature at a younger age).

Most never-married women of my age are damaged goods—over the hill, or unattractive, or masculine career women that are too busy for a man or they have some other serious flaw or otherwise they'd be married. Plus if I ever want a family, they are ruled out. I cannot take a woman past her early 30s seriously. At least for now.

If she's around my age or slightly older, I say I'm 19 and tell her to shutup and not tell anyone so I don't get kicked out of the bar.

If she's younger, I tell her to guess. I have no scientific proof, but I assume girls will guess a combination of what they think I am and what they want me to be. So whatever she says, I say close, but add one. That way they don't suspect I'm lying by saying "yes you got it exactly right" and also they will think I'm at the age they want me to be, just +1 which doesn't matter.

I'm 32 by the way, but I get anywhere from 22-30.

Whatever you think is the answer most likely to get you laid say it. Don't worry about her finding out afterwards but there is really no point now getting laid because of this.

Sadly this seems like a cultural thing, Western culture girls are hung up on age. Since most of them are retards then I tend to go with how old do you think I am? When they say 30 -35 i will say that is a pretty good guess.

I am in my 40's

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I tell them im as old as I happen to be feeling that day..... And im never feeling over 28

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Yeah in the west age is a massive problem, if she is younger you are a pervert, if she is older, its weird, its like you can only ligitimmatly bacng people in a 48 hour time range of your birth.

In the grand scheme of things age is irrelevant, we will all be a tiny dott in history, a thousand years from now and we will be tossed in with the Nazis, people will say, aww the roosh guy was around the same time as the Nazis, if only they new how things had changed! haha

Anyway, chics in eastern europe/south americas countries don't give a shit about age, so just lie, give the number that you think will give you the best chance of getting laid and move on. Don disqualify your self over it, its really not that big a deal, if its one of the things she has to qualify you on, give her the answer she needs and move the topic on. If you feel really anxious about lying about it, make it a mission to fuck one of her friends, will take your mind off the guilt. [Image: wink.gif]

Usually completely honest.

however, recently a much younger girl (24) thought I was much younger than I am, so i couldn't help but lie. Was worried the truth would prevent me from getting in her pants. I ended up coming clean within the first few minutes of our next (first) date and it didn't hurt me in sealing the deal.

"So how old are you?"

"Old enough to be your grandfather, brb need to go check my colostomy bag"

*laughs*