rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"As a date or as friends?"

Got a girl's number on the street, sent her a text a couple days later.

Me (5:23) "hey would you like to hang out later in the week?"
Girl (5:24) "As a date or as friends?"
Girl (5:27) "Is this a difficult question??

How the fuck do I respond to this. I've texted many girls and every time I ask to hang out it's either sure or some lame excuse why they can't. I've never faced this question. What do I say to this?

Text: Whichever

Like you don't care, the type of answer you give for everything. Obviously.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Me (5:37) whichever
Girl (5:42) Hm, sorry but i've got a boyfriend. i told him about you and he said that the story with the petshop was a lie to talk to me... i love my boyfriend and i never meet other men when they are interested in me. Sorry...

This girl made no mention of a boyfriend when we chatted for 15 minutes 2 days ago.

Quote: (09-09-2012 11:00 AM)Lucky Wrote:  

Girl (5:42) Hm, sorry but i've got a boyfriend. i told him about you and he said that the story with the petshop was a lie to talk to me... i love my boyfriend and i never meet other men when they are interested in me. Sorry...

This girl made no mention of a boyfriend when we chatted for 15 minutes 2 days ago.

what a bitch. don't waste your time figuring out any smart reply.

and wow, in hindsight, she was really really eager to drop that IHABF line seeing that she sent the "is this a difficult question" thing and all.

probably should've let her squirm for a few days at least before replying

What the fuck? Why did she give you her number? Tell her this: WTF?

Did you make your intentions clear when you met her on the street?

I'm still new at this, but it seems like she just wanted to drop the boyfriend on you at some point. I think she just likes hearing herself tell men that. Next.

Women who are are completely satisfied with and loyal to their man don't give their number out to strange straight men, period.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Sad to see it didn't work out for you.
I think that in this case the girl was already flaking and whatever response you would have given her would probably have been the wrong one.

For future reference or in case anyone else has this:

In a year bygone, I got asked this on a phone conversation. My reply got the girl out, so I presume that a success. I said:

"Haha. Look I've got to go, see you at 8."

My advice would be if a girl texts you "is this a date?" to literally type "Haha. See you at 9." Or whenever.
There are very few times in a man's life when the female hamster is useful. When it is, you've got to use it. Be as ambiguous as possible, then she can spend those two hours getting her hair ready or whatever wondering whether you've just laughed at the idea that you'd date her.

Bitches be crazy. [Image: sad.gif]

Nope.

Two words: attention whore.

Next time try deflecting with something like, "I'm gay." Even if it's an obvious lie, it gives her hamster some level of plausible deniability.

Just another stupid bitch. On to the next one man. Don't even think about her or text her. She's a waste of time.

I texted her "WTF?" per el mechanico's instructions (he is the text king..love that thread), but no response.

@ Rio: Already forgotten. Deleted her number.

Anyway, have a date tonight with a hot Polish chick, thanks for all your help guys.

Look. Your first text was bad.

"would you like"

Lost already. Also sounds like you got to build more attraction before gettig her number also. She was "confused" by your "intent".

Instead it's "what are you doing on wed/thurs".

If you keep gettig asked "friends or not" stop win a number collector, and practice talking to her longer an extra 10 mins before you get her digits.

Quote: (09-10-2012 10:25 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

"would you like"

Lost already. Also sounds like you got to build more attraction before gettig her number also. She was "confused" by your "intent".

If you keep gettig asked "friends or not" stop win a number collector, and practice talking to her longer an extra 10 mins before you get her digits.

Fuck, this is sad, but true lol. It's amazing that little things like this actually matter when fucking with a Western chick. I usually go with "Come over Tuesday night." but I think I should switch it up to WC's line. Too often girls respond with the "You're so aggressive." which can be good, but puts too many girls on bitch-mode.

Quote: (09-10-2012 02:08 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2012 10:25 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

"would you like"

Fuck, this is sad, but true lol. It's amazing that little things like this actually matter when fucking with a Western chick. I usually go with "Come over Tuesday night." but I think I should switch it up to WC's line. Too often girls respond with the "You're so aggressive." which can be good, but puts too many girls on bitch-mode.

whatever. just reply "8pm" a day or two later.

"depends on where you're taking me [Image: smile.gif]"
"don't move so fast. I'm not that kind of girl."
"you ask too many questions"
"whoa, easy chief. 9 sound good?"
"a date...between friends"
"you can dress casual, if that's what you're asking"
"we're just friends. [Image: smile.gif]"
"are you worried about the check? I'll get this one."

"yeah, that's a really hard question."
"still thinking...."
"what was the question again?"

but I think any girl who needs that kind of question to be answered, is looking for something other than your presence in her life. like, what kind of bitch asks, "is this a difficult question??" That's just a rude thing to say. You obviously want to hang out with her, and there's no harm in her doing that regardless of whether you're friends or on a date.

At that point, I would get offended and just go radio silence, or say never mind and tell her to check her attitude. But, I'm a pretty sensitive guy...my ego is easily tweaked.

Alternatively, maybe she has a boyfriend and he was the one texting you. Or maybe she's paranoid that he'll find her phone.

Quote: (09-10-2012 02:50 PM)polymath Wrote:  

At that point, I would get offended and just go radio silence, or say never mind and tell her to check her attitude. But, I'm a pretty sensitive guy...my ego is easily tweaked.

Great ones, except "nvm" would be even better. A bit disappointed that OP sent her the "WTF?", that was the final nail in the coffin of her victory.

Quote: (09-10-2012 02:50 PM)polymath Wrote:  

"you can dress casual, if that's what you're asking"

I like that one. Some of the others being thrown out seem a little too cute. Cute and playful works on a girl who i already kind of into you, but does nothing for chicks who are obvious bitches. If anything, they feed on it.

I say "would you like to hang out later in the week" because I read it in Bang. It usually works. BTW, this girl is German, as are most of the girls I've been approaching.

Quote: (09-09-2012 11:00 AM)Lucky Wrote:  

Her response is probably the most transparent shit test I have ever seen. Too wordy. She is an obvious slut. I wouldn't even bother with the date because you could probably get her to come to your house/apt/condo in all likelihood.

Ok new question concerning a different girl.

Me (6:08pm) how about we meet at [bar] at 8pm?

Girl (6:09pm) Yes [Image: smile.gif]

Me (6:29pm) cool

The date was scheduled for today. About 45 minutes ago she sends this text:

Girl (12:12pm) Would tomorrow also be ok? Maybe for a coffee in the afternoon?

Should I agree to the coffee date or say I'm busy and say I can only meet tonight or what? Any help would be much appreciated.

Coffee date in the afternoon isn't very probable to develop into a SDL.

What's the story with this girl? It feels as if she's having second thoughts and wants to instead meet you in safer—i.e. less likely to lead to sex—circumstances. Is it possible that she's uncomfortable meeting you in that particular bar you picked, if it's weird in some way?

I would probably text "rather tonight", or "busy tomorrow" [sic] (and leave her hanging as if the date isn't a big deal to you) 3-4h after her last text.

I met her during a day game approach on the street about a week ago.

I suppose it's possible she's not comfortable meeting at a bar at night with a stranger but she already agreed to go..now she's pulling this I'm not sure how to react.

No coffee date, she's gettin cold feet

"I have xyz event at xxx then. Let's do xxx bar in next couple days."

Next time dont say "8pm" that made her think you're too intense. You say "xyz bar for a quick drink in the 'evening'". If she says what time, then you just say "8ish or so". If she says "sure!" she has semi cold feet and you mus regame by avoiding contacting her immediately with a phone call. Make sense?