rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab sets up athletic guy with a fattie

He asked for a "fit" girl and they instead give him a BIG girl. She's probably the biggest girl I've seen on Date Lab. Her arm is almost as big as his head:

[Image: mg-date0909a.jpg]

That said, she seemed to like him but he just wasn't attracted to her for some very odd, strange, and I'm sure super shallow reason. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

But he was a sport about it, explaining away his immense disinterest by saying "I’m not really good at flirting." Here is his very politically correct rejection:

Quote:Quote:

I would say, based on where I am now in my life and career-wise and just moving into D.C., I’d probably [rate the date] a 3.75 [out of 5]. I kind of felt like she would be someone that I’d be interested in if I was, like, 28 or 29. She’s kind of in the scene that I want to be in someday, but I’m just not there yet.

Also, are one of you trolling the comments?

Quote:Quote:

You could look at the pictures and tell it wasn't going to work. I think she's looks OK but I do think he was looking for someone prettier and perhaps a little slimmer (no way is she fat but at 24 I think he could see the future and 10 years and another 30 lbs on her); she wanted some a few years older like she said. I thought they both handled themselves well though.

[Image: lol.gif]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

I'm starting to think Date Lab may actually be run by trolls.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Damn...she's huge. I know black guys have the stereotype of liking thick girls but holy shit she's actually a land whale.

"So we had to conduct this experiment, and he failed the test. My phone rejected him."
Nice fatty rationalization there.

Date lab is stacked against the guys from the word go. The title of article " Her phone rejects him. Will she?"
What the cuss? Outside of DC she wouldn't get the time of day from him let alone have the chance to "reject" him.

On the surface she offers nothing of value...unless she gives some unbelievable head.

Now I do have a liking for big girls but this one?

[Image: mr-yuk.jpg]

Nope.

Quote: (09-08-2012 03:21 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'm starting to think Date Lab may actually be run by trolls.
I called that on last Date Lab's RVF breakdown.

This guy was great with words...

"I could see myself in the future being physically attracted to her." - 10/10 backhanded compliment.

"“I could call you.” I’m pretty nonchalant about that whole thing." - "I could call you".. interesting line.

I'd wager WP doesn't set up anyone who will actually be a good match. It's like a gladiator fight, watch one of them crash and burn since one party is the clearly more attractive one. Makes for good entertainment, though.

The real tip off was

1) He said "Preferably inter-racial"
2) She talked about her family A LOT, and her FRIENDS.
3) His European travels

Real talk, he's tasted the rainbow and isn't particularly interested in "home cooking".

Even if she was 30 lbs lighter, I don't think she really had a shot with this guy. Her being a typical DC sista didn't help her cause at all. (lol @ her sharing her art with him and the "phone test")

WIA

I don't know, it might be the dress, but she doesn't look that horribly fat compared to what I'm used to seeing from (black?) American women. Not that I blame him for not wanting to hit that though.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I'd hit that without question. But yes, if she is that wide at 24, it's only going to get worse.

But yes, I think she had a pretty face, nice skin and I am sure she had some major cheeks on her.

I'd hit.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

She writes songs about food. Perfect!

From the side and sitting down, she appears to be kind of sloppy. Standing up, not so bad. But you can see the potentiality for hugeness down the line. I find her pretty though. There definitely wasn't a strong attraction on either side of this. They'll do the email buddy thing for a little bit, and then it will fizzle out. She said herself that she doesn't date much at all, meaning no dudes are really hollering at her, or she's extremely picky, which is the vibe I get from her. She's bohemian, he's more corporate.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (09-08-2012 05:46 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

She writes songs about food. Perfect!

Absolute rubbish song.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

I hate these comments.

"Nikdo
9/7/2012 4:28 PM EDT
she's deliciously black and generous, nice. He should like her, heck, any man should. Besides, she doesn't want a man who is too tall. I approve. And her video is goofy and fun, and totally Silver Spring."

Since when was it ok for women to determine what men must like?
This reminds me of the countless situations in which I hear men (usually weak, naive, "beta" nice guy types) going on and on about how they OUGHT to have girls. "I'm a nice guy", they say. "I've done all these nice things" they reason. "She should like me-most girls should!", he concludes.

The reality, of course, is that women are not obligated to be attracted to any guy just because he's polite. No matter how much beta-bitching is done, one cannot force women to like what they do not like-men have a duty to be attractive to women, and this duty cannot be circumvented by bitching and moaning about what you WANT them to like instead.

Whenever one of these fools shows up in the media, he is torn down. Women waste no time reminding him that he doesn't get to determine when and why they should spread their legs ("you don'town my body!"), and guys like us (who are smart enough to realize the idiocy of this "nice guy" disease) school him too. Should any famous male figure be foolish enough to do such a thing, an article would be up on Jezebel with a scathing critique in mere minutes.

Yet some of these women think it is ok for them to determine what a man must be and what he must prefer, and when/why he needs to prefer it. Can't tell a young woman that, but a 24 year old guy? "He's gotta like her!"

This girl is not particularly attractive. He has no obligation to be into her. The dogged maintenance of the notion that he does is just more evidence of a pathological arrogance on the part of these women.

"lk11
11:45 AM EDT
OK, she is total marriage material, or at least relationship...she is bright, grounded, and comfortable with herself. He's still in the dawg stage. He' not ready for a commitment, especially to someone who really has her shite together. No worries, move on! Find a real man while he continues to find himself."

Once again, same BS. She defines her as marriage material on the basis of her having a handful of perceived qualities (none of which reference her weight or appearance-clearly these things are irrelevant to men, right?) that she is sure men MUST consider valuable.
Then this same woman (who I'm sure would not be too open to any characterizations attempting to determine with whom and when she mates on the basis of her maintaining "real womanhood"/traditional gender roles) insists that this guy is not a "real man".

Are these a "real women" levying these complaints?

The arrogance of it all is astonishing. Then these same women wonder why they have trouble getting and staying attached.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Simply too fat. This brother can do much better. He probably knew that in the first 5 seconds. Happened to me before with some SIFs, but I would still politely endure the date.

The headline is outrageous. "Her phone rejects him. Will she?" Like it's automatic that the guy should like the girl and only she decides whether she mercifully allows him to be in her presence. Even if she is simply less attractive that him. What a bunch of BS.

And yeah, Date Lab probably deliberately picks incompatible couples since it would make a better story

Her full name is Priska Neely.

Cute facebook face shot:

[Image: 523999_206524192806950_77379438_n.jpg]

And this is how she actually looks like:

[Image: 7491152220_66923f1a4c_b.jpg]

Classic SIF (Secret Internet Fattie). 50lbs down and she might be quite decent though, face has definitely potential.

"I'm a fattie who writes songs about food! But in an ironic way! I'm so quirky!"
Next.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

She looks fat in those pictures in my opinion. And I say that as a white guy who loves black girls.

Quote: (09-08-2012 05:32 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I'd hit that without question. But yes, if she is that wide at 24, it's only going to get worse.

But yes, I think she had a pretty face, nice skin and I am sure she had some major cheeks on her.

I'd hit.

I'm with you---would definitely bang...but in a decade after the first kid? I'd hate to be the guy stuck with her then.

Damn---didn't see the Facebook shot of her with guitar until after responding to Moma. I think I would still bang---but only on a Saturday night, last call, any-port-in-a-storm-will-do basis.

That pic of her on the stool singing clinches it. She's FAT. Sometimes the upper arm doesn't tell the whole story, but this one is packing a lot of lower-body pounds. Her legs are tree trunks. I don't even want to see the ass with her standing up. I don't mind thick chicks that are proportioned nicely. I wouldn't bang.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (09-08-2012 09:16 PM)dragnet Wrote:  

Damn---didn't see the Facebook shot of her with guitar until after responding to Moma. I think I would still bang---but only on a Saturday night, last call, any-port-in-a-storm-will-do basis.

The facebook guitar is not her best moment..she looked better the way she was presented in the datelab affair.

I think presentation is the key..that bohemian hippy thing can sometimes come off cruddy..

Where is Mrs Chocolate? She can throw in two pesos (or whatever currency they use in Brasil) as to how this lizard can fix up.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-08-2012 09:46 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Where is Mrs Chocolate? She can throw in two pesos (or whatever currency they use in Brasil) as to how this lizard can fix up.

*reals

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (09-08-2012 09:57 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

*reals
Take a look at the frumpsters watching her sing at the party. I'll tell you here in Tampa bay you will never ever go to a party and see girls and guys like that. Even in the Trailer parks there will be a diverse mix and some smokers floating around.

She's just as good as the rest if not better because she has some talent.

That said..If I was at that party I would probably raid the liquor cabinet hard and pray someone has some weed and do my time.

She did Date Lab for the same reason that most of these chicks do. For the free meal. In her instance, she probably didn't care WHO they sent, because she loves food more than she could ever love a man, or dick.

Quote: (09-08-2012 10:05 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2012 09:57 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

*reals
Take a look at the frumpsters watching her sing at the party. I'll tell you here in Tampa bay you will never ever go to a party and see girls and guys like that. Even in the Trailer parks there will be a diverse mix and some smokers floating around.

She's just as good as the rest if not better because she has some talent.

That said..If I was at that party I would probably raid the liquor cabinet hard and pray someone has some weed and do my time.
I wanna go to a DC party like that with a Roosh player, get drunk and see what happens with the yuppies.