rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The naked man game

The naked man game

This one I saw at the show "How I met you mother" and was simple like this: you made an excuse to enter in the girl`s place e.g going to toilet, whatever and then, when you come back you are naked. The girl will laugh, she will be shocked with your confidence about yourself, then look at you like ownnn, cute face and then fuck you. (in theory)
What do you think about that? It works, in fact?

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

The naked man game

Quote: (01-19-2010 01:24 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

This one I saw at the show "How I met you mother" and was simple like this: you made an excuse to enter in the girl`s place e.g going to toilet, whatever and then, when you come back you are naked. The girl will laugh, she will be shocked with your confidence about yourself, then look at you like ownnn, cute face and then fuck you. (in theory)

Hmmm..I'll try it this weekend and let you know :-)

The naked man game

I've heard of this before, always wanted to try it. Kinda reminds me of the old approaching-with-your-dick-hanging-out-of-your-pants trick.

The naked man game

Quote: (01-19-2010 02:04 PM)armanid27 Wrote:  

Carefull with that... in the show the guy said: Two out 3 times... be sure you are not the one who is fucked up.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

The naked man game

Quote: (01-20-2010 09:37 AM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2010 02:04 PM)armanid27 Wrote:  

Carefull with that... in the show the guy said: Two out 3 times... be sure you are not the one who is caressed up.

It´s also a television show. I dont see this working unless you have already banged, or at least kissed the girl (Even after the kiss doesnt seem very good). Otherwise, I dont see how it would be pulled off very easily. I dont think most girls are going to think, ´´Wow, he just got naked in front of me, I think I´m going to bang him.´´ And if it did work 2 out of 3 times, I would do it every time I met a girl, because that is probably a better ratio than what I get out of approaches.

The naked man game

Quote: (01-19-2010 11:27 PM)Shaman Wrote:  

I've heard of this before, always wanted to try it. Kinda reminds me of the old approaching-with-your-dick-hanging-out-of-your-pants trick.

Correct pronunciation is PYCO. A classic move.

The naked man game

Quote: (01-20-2010 02:29 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

It´s also a television show. I dont see this working unless you have already banged, or at least kissed the girl

Exactly, while humorous this is unrealistic. You'd better know you have a sure thing before pulling off this move, cuz it could end in you getting kicked out of her place, or worse yet, arrested.

The naked man game

I dont know if it's true but I've heard two stories of Argentinean guys pulling this on Expat western women.

If so though, maybe that explains why Arg women are the way they are

The naked man game

My friend used to pull his dick out and wrap it around his wrist and go up to girls and ask them if they had the time because his watch wasn´t working, as he proceeded to look down at his cock handwatch. I dont think he ever did it to actually pick girls up though, I think it was just for fun.

The naked man game

Quote: (01-22-2010 10:18 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

My friend used to pull his dick out and wrap it around his wrist and go up to girls and ask them if they had the time because his watch wasn´t working, as he proceeded to look down at his cock handwatch. I dont think he ever did it to actually pick girls up though, I think it was just for fun.

lmao! You just took me back to Jr. High days when I use to take my cock and put it on a hot dog bun, and under the table, show it tio the girls!

I'd probably get sued for doing that today as a kid.... Or get sent to the principals office for sexual harrasment - damn times have changed!

They would all laugh histerycally, but it did not ever get me laid - I did get a BJ once as a result.

The naked man game

It worked!!!! Holys hit it worked!!!!

I have to be honest, at first, I thought she was going to slap the shit out of me.....but later she said...oh, ok - is that what you want? And I replied "no, it's what you want - so have fun!"

She started giving me a blow job, and it was on!

Great advice man!!!

The naked man game

many friends of mine had applied this technique...its not something special.

10% of the time girl will laugh and bang.

90 % it will end up in 'rape game' (you must bang her now).

The naked man game

I think this deserves a bump. Anyone tried the "Naked Man"--literally the ballsiest move you could ever pull to try to close?

[Image: badger.gif]

The naked man game

This probably only works if you have primed her with a lot foreplay

The naked man game

This could work but only if you already have made a powerful chemistry before. And if you have done that than you could proceed with any other less extravagant method.

I see this as an additional way to spice things up once the bang is sure, probably not the first bang, just to make it hotter. Its a kind of a turn on with certain women to switch traditional roles and make the woman the one who objectifies you and your body not the other way around, making her do more work.

Of course the effectiveness of this is directly proportional to how developed you body is.

The best way to do this if you are not sure about the bang would just be to strip partially. Leave your underwear on or maybe just strip above the belt. if you have a good body it will register in the woman's mind.

The naked man game

This was my brothers' standard game in college, it works if you have the matching personality.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The naked man game

Sounds like a dangerous move. It's not like whipping out your dick during escalation, this would be weird

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

The naked man game

Sounds like a dangerous move. It's not like whipping out your dick during escalation, this would be weird

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

The naked man game

I've done this twice with two different girls.

The first time, the girl was so shocked she literally ran out of my apartment, never to return.

The second time, the girl was surprised, but clearly turned on. Ended up banging a few minutes later.

Think of this move as basically the most direct of all direct game. It will either blow up on you spectacularly or result in a bang, both almost immediately.

It should be called the "naked man's gambit".

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

The naked man game

Hahaha...ive done this before and it worked extremely well, but only at my own place, i would never do this at a girls house no telling what the reaction would be. At your own place the worst she can do is leave.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

The naked man game

Quote: (12-06-2012 09:47 AM)wiscanada Wrote:  

This was my brothers' standard game in college, it works if you have the matching personality.

I actually pull this move off. Most of the girls I go on a date with want one thing. I know know this for a fact because I'm dark skin mixed(hispanic) but look black, and when I tell them I'm not black, I can see the look of disappointment on their faces. As in to say "I thought you was packing". So I have made it my mission to whip it out during escalation, so she can see that I'm indeed packing. About 95% of the girls I have pulled this move on, say that I am the biggest they seem.

So this move can actually really work for someone who is packing I believe. A slut will not pass over the opportunity of being with what she has been looking for. I have only tried this during escalation. So don't blame me if you get slapped trying to do it while at the club.