rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Roosh V Philosophy

The Roosh V Philosophy

Recently I've been reading about ancient philosophy. It seems the Greeks had many schools of thought, e.g. Stoics, Epicureans, etc. They made their own schools dedicated to the discussion and teaching of their philosophy.

It got me thinking, in actual fact the Roosh V Forum is underpinned by several principles that give it its own philosophy.

So with that in mind, we should set up our own school.

Roosh as principle.

Tuthmosis as deputy.

Bigbootyluvr as hall janitor.

1st Semester - This could be an introduction to the abundance mentality. Why putting pussy on a pedestal only leads to pain and suffering. The application of baking soda, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, juicing and how they apply to a player's life.

2nd Semester - An overview on logistics - why it is king. Why there is an ongoing search for Poosy Paradise. Facebook, Plenty of Fish, Smartphones and the demise of the modern Western woman.

3rd Semester - Working out - Stronglifts and Leangains. An overview on hustling. An introduction to regular reading. Why marriage is for pussies. Passive income.

Course reading: Bang, Daybang, Bang Colombia, Danger & Play, Rooshv.com

What do you guys think?

The Roosh V Philosophy

Quote: (09-08-2012 02:56 AM)dk902 Wrote:  

Recently I've been reading about ancient philosophy. It seems the Greeks had many schools of thought, e.g. Stoics, Epicureans, etc. They made their own schools dedicated to the discussion and teaching of their philosophy.

It got me thinking, in actual fact the Roosh V Forum is underpinned by several principles that give it its own philosophy.

Roosh as principle.

Tuthmosis as deputy.

1st Semester - This could be an introduction to the abundance mentality. Why putting pussy on a pedestal only leads to pain and suffering. The application of baking soda, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, juicing and how they apply to a player's life.

2nd Semester - An overview on logistics - why it is king. Why there is an ongoing search for Poosy Paradise. Facebook, Plenty of Fish, Smartphones and the demise of the modern Western woman.

3rd Semester - Working out - Stronglifts and Leangains. An overview on hustling. An introduction to regular reading. Why marriage is for pussies. Passive income.

What do you guys think?

I like where you were going with attempting to identify, catalogue and compare some of the underlying philosophy of the forum. But I'm pretty sure a thread already exists where it's compared (jokingly ) to a school with a curriculum etc.

The Roosh V Philosophy

Quote: (09-08-2012 02:56 AM)dk902 Wrote:  

Roosh as principle.

Tuthmosis as deputy.

What do you guys think?

I like where you were going with attempting to identify, catalogue and compare some of the underlying philosophy of the forum. But I'm pretty sure a thread already exists where it's compared (jokingly ) to a school with a curriculum etc.

The Roosh V Philosophy

My bad, delete the thread in that case!

The Roosh V Philosophy

I dunno, if there's a roosh school I would like to be the gym teacher.

fourth semester should definitely be language oriented [Image: biggrin.gif]

The Roosh V Philosophy

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15253.html

Here you go.