rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best place to relax on the cheap

I'm looking to go somewhere cheap and take a break from work for a few months. Number one priority is chillllling the fuck out, I've got a number of health issues that all seem to be caused by stress, anxiety, and sitting at a computer too much. Somewhere warm where I can get lots of massages, be near nature, maybe take yoga classes or something. Not looking to party very hard, but I'd rather not be somewhere totally boring either. I'll be wanting to do this within a couple months.

Right now I'm thinking Chiang Mai, Thailand (never been there). Anywhere else that would be better?

In my eyes, it would have to be tropical and have a beach. Latin America: Costa Rica, North Columbia, and DR are all cheap and cool. Costa Rica might be getting a little expensive. Check the data sheets. Havana might be perfect but you may have to live with a family. There are ways around it and you should be able to get an apartment for a few months.

After that SE Asia: Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand are all cheap and have the ocean. Other than that I couldnt imagine any other countries. Europe is too cold for me. I wouldnt mess around in West Africa. Alot of the C Islands are relatively expensive. India has too many people. Middle East is expensive and the women are hard to crack. Mexico is cool but the coast can be a bit dangerous. Cancun and Acapulco could be good. I dont know about the locals but you can chase tourist pussy and find an apt for under 500 a month. Panama is getting expensive because of the US. Belize you wouldnt get any massages. Roatan beach could be a good spot.

All in all it depends on the type of women you want. You cant go wrong with Thailand. Search the forum and PM RioNomad.

Too easy.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (09-06-2012 10:21 AM)Rah Wrote:  

I'm looking to go somewhere cheap and take a break from work for a few months. Number one priority is chillllling the fuck out, I've got a number of health issues that all seem to be caused by stress, anxiety, and sitting at a computer too much. Somewhere warm where I can get lots of massages, be near nature, maybe take yoga classes or something. Not looking to party very hard, but I'd rather not be somewhere totally boring either. I'll be wanting to do this within a couple months.

Right now I'm thinking Chiang Mai, Thailand (never been there). Anywhere else that would be better?

Shit if I wanted to go on the cheap, including plane ticket, and wanted to get away quick, I'd say Mexico

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (09-06-2012 11:40 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2012 10:21 AM)Rah Wrote:  

Shit if I wanted to go on the cheap, including plane ticket, and wanted to get away quick, I'd say Mexico

I second that notion. Mexico is great. Its cheap, food is good and beaches/nature are beautiful. One major downside, though, are the girls. Not really a genetically blessed nation lookswise...

Cost of living in Mexican Beach Cities is often higher than the US unless you're eating and living in really destitute areas.

Quote: (09-06-2012 12:53 PM)PartyonBro Wrote:  

Cost of living in Mexican Beach Cities is often higher than the US unless you're eating and living in really destitute areas.

All depends, Cancun is obviously very expensive, but in places like Puerto Angel, Huatulco, etc you still can live quite cheaply.

Quote: (09-06-2012 11:16 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

In my eyes, it would have to be tropical and have a beach. Latin America: Costa Rica, North Columbia, and DR are all cheap and cool. Costa Rica might be getting a little expensive. Check the data sheets. Havana might be perfect but you may have to live with a family. There are ways around it and you should be able to get an apartment for a few months.

After that SE Asia: Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand are all cheap and have the ocean. Other than that I couldnt imagine any other countries. Europe is too cold for me. I wouldnt mess around in West Africa. Alot of the C Islands are relatively expensive. India has too many people. Middle East is expensive and the women are hard to crack. Mexico is cool but the coast can be a bit dangerous. Cancun and Acapulco could be good. I dont know about the locals but you can chase tourist pussy and find an apt for under 500 a month. Panama is getting expensive because of the US. Belize you wouldnt get any massages. Roatan beach could be a good spot.

All in all it depends on the type of women you want. You cant go wrong with Thailand. Search the forum and PM RioNomad.

Too easy.

Yeah I pretty much narrowed it down to SE Asia and Latin America, but I'm not sure what specific spots would be good. I'll look into Roatan, any other specific areas / cities you would throw out?

Quote: (09-06-2012 12:20 PM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

I second that notion. Mexico is great. Its cheap, food is good and beaches/nature are beautiful. One major downside, though, are the girls. Not really a genetically blessed nation lookswise...

Any specific places in Mexico you can think of? How's the violence down there these days?

Quote: (09-06-2012 12:59 PM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2012 12:53 PM)PartyonBro Wrote:  

All depends, Cancun is obviously very expensive, but in places like Puerto Angel, Huatulco, etc you still can live quite cheaply.

Thanks I'll look into Puerto Angel and Huatulco, any other places you know of?

Lake Toba on Sumatra. Indonesia. Ultimate chill out place with some young backpacking tourists and local Indonesian girls around. It's easy to live there on 20 dollars a day.

It's a small island in the world's largest super volcano also nicknamed Yellowstones big sister. The last time it erupted it wiped out 99.9 of earth population.

Awesome place to chill

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Dont worry about violence in Mexico. Narcos killing Narcos.

Puerto Angel is really small, maybe 5000 inhabitants. Just a small Mexican beach village. I liked it, but there is absolutely nothing to do except for chilling, snorkeling and eating fish. Have been there like 5 years ago, maybe things have changed.

Huatulco is far more touristy, but caters mainly to Mexican tourists. There some very expensive hotels, but you can also stay on a budget. It has at least 7 bahias, some of which are beautiful and can only be reached by boat. You can eat for cheap and there is some nightlife, but not too much.

Along the Southern Pacific coastline are plenty of smaller villages and towns. Some are nice, some suck. Get a car, hire a driver (very cheap), or take a bus and explore. Lot of em have a strong hippy vibe, which I dislike, but to each his own. Mazunte and Ventanilla come to mind.

Its cheap down there, but SE Asia will be cheaper.

if cheap beach living is what you want do you speak spanish cause mexico coast is cheap and beautiful avoid cabo or cancun opt for mazatlan for cheaper rentals. but you can game local girls easy also phil is just a bunch of islands and locals speak english also fucking cheap just longer flight

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

[quote='BoiBoi' pid='263893' dateline='1347027877']
Dont worry about violence in Mexico. Narcos killing Narcos.

Exactly. Same thing in El Salvador, gang members killing gang members.

Hear that Ali?