rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Successful at Game Because...

Imagine you're at the pinnacle of game, you're getting all the girls you ever wanted and handling them all perfectly in balance with the rest of your life.

You sit down with a piece of paper and write:
"I'm so successful with women today because I....."

For me it would be:
1. Set small, medium and big goals and constantly worked towards them
2. Went out to talk to girls at least 3 times a week
3. Went to the gym at least 3 times a week
4. Took it one step at a time in terms of working on opening, transitioning etc.
5. Got my style sorted out
6. Kept a journal of my progress and thinking of what I did well/could do differently
7. Worked hard on my passions (guitar, boxing, learning Spanish)
8. Spent minimal amounts of time reading game blogs
9. Built a better social circle so I didn't have to spend so much time approaching
10. Spent a few hours a week on weeding out limiting beliefs

What would yours be?

Quote:Quote:

1. Approached like a motherfucker
2. Approached some more (didn't complain about rejections)
3. Took notes and examined my progress; tried to recognize patterns
4. Found my own niche and exploited it
5. Kept trying new things and setting new goals

Relevant thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12105.html

Quote: (09-06-2012 02:09 AM)peterthephoenix Wrote:  

1) Have created a physique that 99% of men will never achieve and am using it for income.
2) Have lived abroad to learn another language and other cultures.
3) Understand financial management very well. At 21 I have more assets and equity than a good percentage of americans (keeping in mind I have zero outstanding debt)
4) Am always seen with beautiful women. People start to wonder.
5) Always choose money over bitches. Always.
6) I do and say whatever I please. I am never malicious unless poked and proded by a piece of shit.
7) Aloof in a sense that I travel a lot for work and school functions. If I am on the road and there is no chance of gettin' poon from a girl back home; I won't tell her where I am or what I'm doing. I simply let that hamster spin until I come home. I then put a stick in its spoke.
8) My fear of rejection is almost nill. The more women you have in your harem, the more getting "rejected" matters. I don't use these girls as a crutch, but rather proof that although one girl isn't feelin' it. There are many others that do.
9) I treat my mother, friends, and small animals well.

1. Wit and wordplay.
2. Above average physique
3. Exotic look
4. Well read in a broad range of subjects.
5. Acting skills

Being able to act gay and do various accents is useful

1. Always approaching
2. See above

I could list out other traits and other circumstances that have helped me, but this is by far the most important

Quote: (12-25-2014 05:21 AM)Agreddor Wrote:  

[Image: confused.gif] [Image: dodgy.gif] [Image: jailhump.gif]

[Image: wtf.jpg]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

...I work hard.

And have a mind over matter attitude.
I've gamed with a terrible cold, went to the club, made out with a model.

And I have a good balance between solid confidence and knowing that I have a lot to learn.

Quote: (12-25-2014 04:56 PM)silviophonic Wrote:  

...I work hard.

^ This.

The only reason I occasionally have success is because I've fucked up so many times before and then I get up and do it again.

Quote: (12-25-2014 10:48 AM)MrXY Wrote:  

LOL There are some weird people on this board. Haha

Quote: (12-25-2014 06:30 PM)monster Wrote:  

Try it sometime, if you do it well enough it cracks them bitches up

Quote: (12-25-2014 10:26 PM)Agreddor Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2014 06:30 PM)monster Wrote:  

Try it sometime, if you do it well enough it cracks them bitches up

I'd rather not get laid than pretend to act gay. It's easy enough to get laid by acting normal. Try it sometime, girls like straight guys.

I will

I paid my dues!! Invested in seduction book and programs even when I could have gotten them for free on Torrent, then sometime spent 10+ hours daygaming in the summer til I stunk under my armpitts applying the adviced from Juggler, David D and Roosh. Learning game gave me the dicipline I needed to be successful in life. Like Snoop says I paid tha cost to be the Boss!

Put in hardwork and dedication and,paid my dues and got past the initial learning curve
Read up and watch alot of material to get new ideas
Outcome independent, if I get rejected I dont care
Im good looking atleast girls tell me I am
I have a passion for it
Im smart and can talk about alot of topics

"I'm successful with women today because I....."

1. I do sports. I do not do the gym shit anymore. I cross fit in the park, I go golfing, Swiming in the ocean, shit like that. Gives me a more natural body and keeps me active.

2. I eat very healthy. Mostly juicing, fruits & veggies and lots of protein. I am never sick, skinned is nice, no more dandruff, acne,etc...

3. I worked my ass off to get my shit together in terms of logistics. This cost me years of fucking 3/4 fatties per year due to the lack of time/energy to put on game. Now its finally paying off. I own my own apartment close to the cool spots to hang out, I even manage to get 2 parking lots available at all times for parties of 4+. You know the deal.

4. Get my passions going. In this case: Music/guitar & Bikes. 5 hours practice per week minimum, nice equipment, music room. Nice Triumph bikes, etc...

5. Traveling the world. +40 countries at 28 years old.

*All of the above cost me to have close to 0 close friends. Only couple of family members calling me on my birthday and getting tons of death threats, suicidal notes from bitches I dumped.

Do it at your own risk.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

...I smoke weed

I'm good at following advice. When someone with credentials in something that I want to achieve says do xyz, then I don't ask questions and just do it. I, like anyone, will be naturally inclined to disagree on certain points, but I'll make a conscious effort to suppress those thoughts.

I'm also good at honestly evaluating myself with no ego involved, which goes hand-in-hand with following advice. I'm sure I have blind spots like anyone, but I believe that I'm much more self-aware on an objective level of my true strengths and weaknesses than the average person.

The advice for achieving most things in life is readily available on the internet or at the bookstore, often in a compact and easy-to-follow format. There's virtually never a need to reinvent the wheel these days. Whether it's getting rich, learning game, dieting properly, learning how to cook, or a million other things, the information is readily available for everyone. The problem is that most people don't actually use what's right at their fingertips. They let laziness, emotions, or ego get in the way. The status quo is comforting and change is scary.

Since this thread is about game, I'll use that as an example. A lot of guys will read what's available here and on red pill sites, pick and choose what they want to apply to their own lives, then ignore all the rest. The thing is, and this is the critical part, they will then tell themselves that they are following all the advice and that they are red pill when in reality they are not. They will be completely oblivious to the fact that they are only following what's convenient for them to follow.

My rule has always been this: if a guy has vastly more experienced than me, and has accomplished things that I want to accomplish, then who am I to argue or disagree about anything? All I should do is shut up and listen.

This is most people's problem. They let their ego get in the way. They rationalize why a certain piece of advice doesn't apply to them, or just readily ignore it, then sweep it under the rug and act like they are actually following all the advice. If you try to confront them about it, no matter how overwhelming the evidence, or how logical and consistent your arguments, they won't budge an inch.

Take, for example, what I just wrote. "The problem is that most people don't actually use what's right at their fingertips. They let laziness, emotions, or ego get in the way. The status quo is comforting and change is scary." I will bet dollars to dimes that a lot of people read this, internally agreed, and didn't stop to think if it applies to them, when in reality it does.

This is the power of denial.

People truly are their own worst enemy.

Quote: (09-06-2012 02:09 AM)peterthephoenix Wrote:  

...refuse to let failure define me.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

1. I'm not afraid to fail.
2. I create sexual tension quickly, then start escalating.
3. I work hard.
4. I've tried so many things that I have a decent sense for who's a liar and who isn't.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.