rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Giving up

Giving up

When does one says enough of this shit and just lets things be?
I am getting fed up with calling out bitches, and trying to change the way my friends think. Roosh had said in one of his post that for example shaming fatwomen WILL eventually change things around, but i dont think that will happen in our lifetime.
For every guy taking the red pill trying to change things there are 12 whiteknights shooting themselves in the foot.
I called out two sluts the other night who were acting bitchy and it ended up costing two of my friends the bang, they had no trouble being disrespected as long as they got to fuck them in the end. That was too much for me to take and i just couldnt keep my mouth shut.
So my question is did any of you at one point said fuck all of them for not wanting to change?
Personally i cant take it, i feel physical pain whenever i see another "man" getting treated like a little bitch by some disgusting entitled woman.

Giving up

Not sure what the point of this post is.... You sound bitter.
About you getting laid or not- I couldn't give a fuck even if I tried.
Makes my life easier when other guys give up....
Stop making excuses for yourself. If something you're doing isn't
working then it's up to you to change yourself

Giving up

Quote: (09-04-2012 12:32 AM)travolta Wrote:  

Not sure what the point of this post is.... You sound bitter.
About you getting laid or not- I couldn't give a fuck even if I tried.
Makes my life easier when other guys give up....
Stop making excuses for yourself. If something you're doing isn't
working then it's up to you to change yourself
But what if i was your best friend... or brother? Would you try to make me realize that i could have a better love life?
Yeah sure it makes it easier but at what cost, isn't that a bit hypocrite... We complain about society yet we do nothing to change it?
We are taking advantage of a society that is flawed, we take advantage of the female hypergamy, act alpha get notches.
Its not about me, im making ton of progress, im just sayin, what if we can change culture, if we gradually could go back to a time where thin and femenine women is the norm.
Its very stressing calling out bitches all the time, thats why im asking do you think is worth it?

Giving up

Quote: (09-04-2012 01:14 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

But what if i was your best friend... or brother? Would you try to make me realize that i could have a better love life?
Yeah sure it makes it easier but at what cost, isn't that a bit hypocrite... We complain about society yet we do nothing to change it?
We are taking advantage of a society that is flawed, we take advantage of the female hypergamy, act alpha get notches.
Its not about me, im making ton of progress, im just sayin, what if we can change culture, if we gradually could go back to a time where thin and femenine women is the norm.
Its very stressing calling out bitches all the time, thats why im asking do you think is worth it?

Taking advantage of female hypergamy? Maybe. But don't forget, women take advantage of nice guys, and while we only get pussy, they get money and attention from lots of beta nice guys. You're maybe making ton of progress, but your skin is not tough yet. Otherwise women bitching would not affect you at all. Over time, it will stop bothering you.

Edit: about trying to make you realize, I wouldn't. Why? Because actions speak for themselves, and once they see the awesome results they will start asking you how and then you can teach them if you want.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Giving up

Quote:Quote:

We shouldn't kid ourselves, this will never happen. As long as there is money to be made, society will continue going into a downward spiral. If I can make $5.49 revenue off some fat bitch by putting up an advertisement telling her that guys love fat women, you better believe I will [Image: wink.gif].
I don't lose sleep over this.

Always look after yourself first and foremost.

Quote:Quote:

No it isn't worth it at all. Just ignore the bitches and move onto people who aren't bitches, problem solved.

Giving up

you want to help people who doesn't want your help. get over it. it's ok to suggest something sure but no means no, there's no point forcing someone to see things your way

ang as for girls.. why do you care if they're this or that? mind your own business

Giving up

It sounds like your friends might be holding you back. Maybe say Fuck them, and their "bang."

You ever try rolling solo?

Giving up

Hit the road.

Giving up

I agree with the last two posters. You need to shake things up in a big way (get rid of dead weight and/or got somewhere else). Otherwise you're going to stew in this funk.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Giving up

My friend, do not be too disheartened. If you are truly losing faith in the Game, then I would actually be tempted to get into a LTR.

Believe me, even if you find what you deem to be the 'perfect' woman, it should only be a matter of time before you want to be out there again chasing others. It may take days, weeks or even months - but sooner or later you will feel the need to put your dick in another pussy without the drama, emotional baggage and general crap that can arise from your lasting relationship. Despite all the bullshit you may have to put up with to pull new lays, from cockblockers, white knights, fatties and flakes, you know it's worth it to find those new girls who are enamoured with you.

You should know what I'm talking about. Whereas you may have a squawking girlfriend to see once or twice a week (even when she's on her period), there could be other girls who would love to spend time with you, to casually date you, to give you 'that' look, to playfully reciprocate your attempts at physical escalation, for you to make eye contact and they instantly start blushing...

It may take you going out and meeting tens, hundreds or even thousands of females before finding girls worth your time who display the above, but that is nothing compared to the attrition of a relationship that you are not having fun with. While putting up with all of the stuff you listed in your post may feel like a waste of time when you are there and doing it, in the end you are working to a bigger goal. To be sat around and miserable with a long-term partner is truly a waste of time.

So yeah, my suggestion is that if you lack motivation to practice Game, get into a relationship.

Giving up

http://psychcentral.com/lib/2006/the-5-s...and-grief/

sounds like you're at depression or anger or bargaining

skip to ACCEPTANCE and your life will be much better my friend.

Giving up

I am helping society progress to what it should be.

By not putting up with shit, the people around you will either have to behave better or lose out. It is small steps, and a lot of people choose the highway, but we didn't get into this mess one day. It is a multi-generational problem, and it'll be a multi-generational fix-up operation.

That and when the world economy tanks and the oil runs out and everything, everyone will be a lot more co-operative.

Giving up

My family had a cat when I was growing up. I remember on a few occasions the cat got sick and needed pills from the vet. Getting him to take these pills was hell. You had to literally hold him down, pry his jaws open and shove the things down his throat.

That's pretty much how it is with trying to get most guys to take the red pill. They just won't have it. No matter how much you tell them they'd be better off and get more out of their relationships with women (and life in general), they just can't handle it. They'll clamp their jaws shut to keep that red pill out.

In the end there's nothing you can do for guys like this. Everyone ultimately makes their own choices in life. All you can do is maximize your own time, energy and resources, and try to put yourself in the company of like-minded individuals as much as possible.

Until you find a crew that adds value rather than being a constant liability, there's no reason not to roll out dolo.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Giving up

I don't really get upset often because girls don't cockblock me in bars. Fatties don't have fattitude towards me, but if they do, i just laugh to make them feel stupid and ignore them.

When you have few girls on the speed dial you lose the ability to get upset it the others give you shit and gain the ability to just walk away unfazed when they displease you.