rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What countries to go for a virgin?

Posting in Lifestyle as it a lifestyle choice in my opinion.
A friend of mine decided to get married as he felt it was time to start a family. He went to his home country India and basically let his family chose several candidates...etc. He found a nice girl, way better than he could get here in the States.

I was considering doing the same. I would like to marry a virgin for various reasons. I am European and prefer white girls. Where can one go for a purpose of finding a virgin to marry? I know some middle eastern counties would have that or India for that matter. Mexico has a good amount of good girls too but it takes living there to meet one.
Oh yeah, I am not rich, barely middle-class.

1. Poland
2. Ukraine
3. Romania

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Quote:Quote:

I know some middle eastern counties would have that or India for that matter. Mexico has a good amount of good girls too but it takes living there to meet one.

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

When it does not take living somewhere to meet one, please post a datasheet.

Quote: (09-03-2012 05:40 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

Posting in Lifestyle as it a lifestyle choice in my opinion.
I would like to marry a virgin for various reasons. I am European and prefer white girls. Where can one go for a purpose of finding a virgin to marry? I know some middle eastern counties would have that or India for that matter. Mexico has a good amount of good girls too but it takes living there to meet one.
Oh yeah, I am not rich, barely middle-class.

hehehe

Oh come on people, just because you don't go for virgins, it doesn't mean you can ridicule the OP.

Quote: (09-03-2012 06:43 PM)Luvianka Wrote:  

1. Poland
2. Ukraine
3. Romania

Seriously Ukraine or Romania for a virgin, haha, you will find more virgins elsethere. I can see Poland having a good amount of Virgins(but they are Slavic and read Roosh, they are horny as hell), not Ukraine, every girl is fucking someone, statistics show on average get married before 22, almost 50% divorce rates. Romania is probably similar, has gone through communism. Georgia, Armenia is probably the virgins are at, they are real religious and conservative.

Quote: (09-04-2012 02:06 AM)Seduction Sutra Wrote:  

Oh come on people, just because you don't go for virgins, it doesn't mean you can ridicule the OP.

OP just ridicules himself.

Quote: (09-04-2012 01:10 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

I don't get it, why you spend your time on a thread you have nothing to contribute to? Thanks for the effort I guess, nice picture.

Quote: (09-04-2012 01:10 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

If you have nothing to contribute to the thread, you shouldn't be posting here. It's just ridiculous.

Quote: (09-04-2012 08:18 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

I don't get it, why you spend your time on a thread you have nothing to contribute to? Thanks for the effort I guess, nice picture.

Because you are asking for advice on where to go to marry a virgin. You are on the wrong forum for that kind of stuff. Marrying a virgin is a terrible idea on so many levels. You should search out a forum that is more geared towards your goal, because you are not going to get many people on this forum looking to find virgins to marry.

Just head to a poor enough country and let it be known when you're talking to girls that you need a virgin and you'd be surprised at how many will be virgins...they'll be lying but at least they'd be willing to keep the lie up for you to get the hell out of their country and you can live in ignorant bliss.

Quote: (09-04-2012 09:39 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2012 08:18 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

Because you are asking for advice on where to go to marry a virgin. You are on the wrong forum for that kind of stuff. Marrying a virgin is a terrible idea on so many levels. You should search out a forum that is more geared towards your goal, because you are not going to get many people on this forum looking to find virgins to marry.

Unless you have a link to a "marrying a virgin forum" I am not interested in your opinion. I am pretty sure many guys on here want to settle with a good virgin after fucking all these whores!

Quote: (09-04-2012 09:56 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

Unless you have a link to a "marrying a virgin forum" I am not interested in your opinion. I am pretty sure many guys on here want to settle with a good virgin after fucking all these whores!

Ask and you shall receive! http://www.godskids.org/

If you want to get married, and that is most likely in the future for any of us whom want to have children, then selecting a virgin is an excellent idea.

Here is a study regarding divorce rates and sexual partners.

Now most of us here want to maximize our game and notch count first.

For anyone ready to have children though, I'd personally want a hot young virgin, who is close to her family, loves children, and is intelligent. If you don't want children, then don't get married.

God I love this thread.

My new pickup line is at strip clubs and dance halls is, "I came here tonight to look for a virgin to marry. Did I come to the right place?"

There's two different points here:

1: Marrying a virgin is a good idea, if you want to marry
A lot of guys want to marry eventually. If you want children, marriage can be great for supplying a stable environment. Your kids won't be bastards and you will be different from the new norm of prole families.

Girls with very low notch counts are safer bets for marriage. They will be less likely to be unsatisfied, they won't think back of that one Frenchman, or message an old lover on Facebook. But safe bets are for statistics, not for men, who can affect the outcome by being men.

2: Marrying a virgin isn't going to solve your problems
What many 'haters that don't contribute' are actually trying to say, is that going to a different country to find a virgin girl is not a cure for everything. A virgin will still stray if you're a weak man.

If the problems in your life (inner game, insecurity) are not fixed, you will not find an 'easy' country or an 'easy' girl. It's a cop out.

It's like Roosh said in a post. If you can't bang a girl in America, going to another country is not going to help. Same with finding and managing a high quality girl.

The problem is assigning the causes of your success or failure to an external factor (e.g. country or girl's sexual past) instead of to internal factors (e.g. your ability to control yourself and thereby your environment).

PS: Merely trying to clarify the polarisation in the thread. I definitely won't marry a slut, but I live in the most promiscuous country in the world and I meet girls who have been with 0-3 guys a lot. So you don't need to migrate, you need Game.

Pretty much any Muslim country (e.g. Saudi Arabia, etc.).

delete

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (09-06-2012 08:14 PM)bacon Wrote:  

have you been with sexually inexperienced women? its a tradeoff only worth it if there hot. but to actively seek a virgin i dont get it. btw i meet an atractive girl in the philippines she was 22 yrs old virgini only got to 2nd base as she refused to go further so i let her know i cant be with her.

Yes I have! After 2-3 months of sex you can't tell the difference. And they are pretty much trained to do what you like! [Image: smile.gif]
And you don't always think about her sucking on some black cock..etc.

Quote: (09-06-2012 10:46 PM)Wayout Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2012 08:14 PM)bacon Wrote:  

have you been with sexually inexperienced women? its a tradeoff only worth it if there hot. but to actively seek a virgin i dont get it. btw i meet an atractive girl in the philippines she was 22 yrs old virgini only got to 2nd base as she refused to go further so i let her know i cant be with her.

Yes I have! After 2-3 months of sex you can't tell the difference. And they are pretty much trained to do what you like! [Image: smile.gif]

So that's what it's all about! Virgin to black cock.. hehehehe!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

[Image: assdasdasasdasdasdasdsad.jpg]

I think you are on the wrong forum, bro.

Quote: (09-06-2012 11:01 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I think you are on the wrong forum, bro.

Again, BRO, I don't care what you think,so stop posting in this thread!
Ok bro? Or dawg? Whatever you call yourself people.

What do you mean by "you people"?

If homophobes are afraid that they might like gay sex, does it mean that wayout is afraid that he might like it if his Aryan princess fucked a black guy in front of him?

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

lmao...who didn't have that reason pegged from jump...just an insecure old man with a womans biological ticking clock going off inside and he's gonna drag a poor virgin into this shit with him and not give her the benefit of experiencing a good fk before she gets tied down with his kid and becomes an undateable.