rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Courtship

Courtship

I wrote up this commentary after I read an article by some guy celebrating his 20th anniversary. Basically, he recounts the details of when they first met, and how he got a date, and I got to thinking...

I would like to hear your thoughts [Image: smile.gif]

Courtship

I wonder if this can work anymore, especially when today's breed of woman is not thinking of marriage in college.

I will say that it's only creepy if the girl doesn't dig the guy. She obviously liked him before he sent the gift, so what he did was "sweet" instead of stalkerish.

Courtship

Quote:Quote:

If you've ever had the pleasure of meeting my wife, the first thing you'll think is that I married someone who is out of my league. And, while still true today, this was especially so twenty years ago.

Stopped reading here.

Courtship

When people have been together that long there is a lot of idealization of the way the relationship began. I doubt that it all went down quite so perfect.

Courtship

@roosh: True, I think generalizing it as creepy went a little too far, and yeah I agree that girls aren't looking to get hitched that soon anymore (although I'm sure deep down they still would love to meet the love of their lives in college).

@mulholland: It sounds too good to be true? His story didn't sound too far-fetched. Although, it would be interesting to hear how it was from the girl's pov:

"So we would walk by each other constantly for, who knows, it felt like ages. I kept giving him hints, and I told myself, if the fool doesn't grow some balls soon I'm going to move on. Finally, one day he does the cutest thing and sends me some perfume that he heard me tell him I looooved. That was adorable. Then he invited me over and cooked me some pasta as we lay in front of the fire place. I was totally wet but he didn't make any moves, so I thought... ok... this guy wants to take this seriously. Luckily, Chad was back at his place that night and we totally had a 5 hour fuck session. Finally, a few months later, after professing his love to me, Mike gave in and went in for the kiss."